Sage VAT cash to Standard transfer
We are running Sage Instant accounts plus 2012.
Our turnover is now over £1.6m and so we need to move from cash to standard accounting for VAT.
When we go to Company Preferences and try to change VAT scheme to Standard we get a message saying this cannot be done because of unreconciled transactions. All unreconciled transactions have VAT code T20 and are Sales Receipts.
The questions are:
1) why would these transactions not have been reconciled when they have been included on earlier VAT returns?
2) how can we reconcile them, to allow us to move to Standard accounting? We have tried running a VAT return again and clicked to reconcile but no good.
Thanks in advance, Oly.
- CGT 251 5
- Is laminated flooring an improvement on carpets? 180 3
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 411 11
- Vat registration exception 69 2
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 418 10
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 69 1
- CGT 426 18
- Charity Grant accounting 89 3
- Property income in different capacities 203 4
- Entrepreneurs Relief 838 46
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 223 5
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 396 8
- how to object to registered company name... 212 1
- Recharge for private use of a company car 490 14
- What to say to Tom, Dick and Harry... 411 5
- VAT QUESTION 321 3
- More AE! 698 15
- Money Soft payroll 562 11
- Overdrawn Directors Loan Account 227 2
- Change of payroll software 432 10
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,198
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 804
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 499
- Digita Hosted Software 325
- Credit where credit's due....... 294
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 230
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 170
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 148
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 139
- TheTax Donut 133