Sage VAT cash to Standard transfer
We are running Sage Instant accounts plus 2012.
Our turnover is now over £1.6m and so we need to move from cash to standard accounting for VAT.
When we go to Company Preferences and try to change VAT scheme to Standard we get a message saying this cannot be done because of unreconciled transactions. All unreconciled transactions have VAT code T20 and are Sales Receipts.
The questions are:
1) why would these transactions not have been reconciled when they have been included on earlier VAT returns?
2) how can we reconcile them, to allow us to move to Standard accounting? We have tried running a VAT return again and clicked to reconcile but no good.
Thanks in advance, Oly.
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 33 1
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 109 3
- Corporation tax due date confusion 267 4
- You cannot be Serious!!! 167 1
- Top slicing relief question 212 2
- Valuation of PET on death 75 2
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 219 6
- Share swap 277 8
- Non Registered trader selling to Malta 66 1
- Online filing 127 5
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 317 13
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 129 4
- New client, prev accountant disappeared 1,662 25
- EC sales list and reverse charge 93 2
- Converting a barn for business use 78 1
- Was I rude 680 17
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 222 9
- Threshold for RTI submission 104 2
- Joint rental income 110 1
- I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes 327 4
- Skandia using wrong address 1,473
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 803
- Any views 723
- International interest certificate 442
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 412
- Sale of business 382
- NOVA 278
- IRIS Open Books problem 277
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 193
- Expenses claim for non employee 181