Sage VAT cash to Standard transfer
We are running Sage Instant accounts plus 2012.
Our turnover is now over £1.6m and so we need to move from cash to standard accounting for VAT.
When we go to Company Preferences and try to change VAT scheme to Standard we get a message saying this cannot be done because of unreconciled transactions. All unreconciled transactions have VAT code T20 and are Sales Receipts.
The questions are:
1) why would these transactions not have been reconciled when they have been included on earlier VAT returns?
2) how can we reconcile them, to allow us to move to Standard accounting? We have tried running a VAT return again and clicked to reconcile but no good.
Thanks in advance, Oly.
- Professional coaching claimable? 73 1
- Sage instant account codes 115 1
- Networking 127 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 264 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 168 1
- Turnover on a tax return 296 8
- incorrect old p60 449 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 302 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,931 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 287 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 250 3
- VAT refund 182 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 260 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 268 3
- Missing tax return 392 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,127 30
- Inflation and fees 1,409 24
- Sage Priority Support 192 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 846 24
- Micro-entity accounts 314 1