Sage VAT cash to Standard transfer
We are running Sage Instant accounts plus 2012.
Our turnover is now over £1.6m and so we need to move from cash to standard accounting for VAT.
When we go to Company Preferences and try to change VAT scheme to Standard we get a message saying this cannot be done because of unreconciled transactions. All unreconciled transactions have VAT code T20 and are Sales Receipts.
The questions are:
1) why would these transactions not have been reconciled when they have been included on earlier VAT returns?
2) how can we reconcile them, to allow us to move to Standard accounting? We have tried running a VAT return again and clicked to reconcile but no good.
Thanks in advance, Oly.
- VAT on a private sale? 65 4
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 302 17
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 1,205 24
- Where has Portia gone? 3,061 87
- Payroll software 136 7
- Entrepreneurs Relief Shares Received as Part of Divorce Settlement 43 1
- Thoughts on revenue recognition 585 19
- Practice management software 1,050 19
- Trade Association Dinner 129 1
- RTI - duplicate employee record 587 1
- Stock of photos to capatilise 113 1
- Share buyback, possible embezzlement 159 4
- Change if career direction from industry to practice 177 2
- Depreciation of Revalued Building 55 1
- Spousal transfer and PPR 756 32
- Portia ... Where art thou 449 1
- Taxation of serviced offices 218 3
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 780 16
- Write off loan between companies 617 24
- Overseas business trip - accompanied by family 196 2
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 806
- Pensions Regulator 459
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 418
- Sanzar 323
- How do you do it 313
- Digital marketing focus group 301
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 278
- new investor structure 187
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 178
- Fit for purpose 176