Sage VAT cash to Standard transfer
We are running Sage Instant accounts plus 2012.
Our turnover is now over £1.6m and so we need to move from cash to standard accounting for VAT.
When we go to Company Preferences and try to change VAT scheme to Standard we get a message saying this cannot be done because of unreconciled transactions. All unreconciled transactions have VAT code T20 and are Sales Receipts.
The questions are:
1) why would these transactions not have been reconciled when they have been included on earlier VAT returns?
2) how can we reconcile them, to allow us to move to Standard accounting? We have tried running a VAT return again and clicked to reconcile but no good.
Thanks in advance, Oly.
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 312 10
- Long period of account for Corporation Tax 136 6
- Flat Rate VAT and EU sales (Non VAT) 120 3
- P35 and Service Company questions 44 1
- VAT chargeable to conference attendees 167 5
- NIC £2000 Allowance - Care Support Worker 97 3
- VAT, vans, sole traders and business use. 1,568 12
- Companies House incorporation service 269 11
- Share Capital 63 2
- Trading income or not? 133 1
- Charge HMRC 360 3
- FRS17 query 224 2
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,748 44
- If I repay my Directors loan, will I haveto pay tax on the profit ? 2,586 29
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 556 12
- Slipped out of the self assessment radar 275 2
- How to opt out? 405 6
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 95 1
- utr 182 4
- Moneysoft Payroll Manager 321 7
- Xtuple 541
- Qtac payroll for bureau 371
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 313
- Industrial & Provident Societies 308
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 281
- CIS schemes 215
- Domain name sale and limited company 202
- Investment 182
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 176
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 176