Sage VAT cash to Standard transfer
We are running Sage Instant accounts plus 2012.
Our turnover is now over £1.6m and so we need to move from cash to standard accounting for VAT.
When we go to Company Preferences and try to change VAT scheme to Standard we get a message saying this cannot be done because of unreconciled transactions. All unreconciled transactions have VAT code T20 and are Sales Receipts.
The questions are:
1) why would these transactions not have been reconciled when they have been included on earlier VAT returns?
2) how can we reconcile them, to allow us to move to Standard accounting? We have tried running a VAT return again and clicked to reconcile but no good.
Thanks in advance, Oly.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 348 5
- See you all on the other side 548 6
- 12Pay 271 2
- dividends 345 2
- R&D 211 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,075 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 359 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 265 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 222 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 457 5
- Seeking a tax case 495 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 356 4
- Companies house strike off 321 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 258 2
- Moving to the cloud 673 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 189 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 808 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 177 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,036 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 407 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 533
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 403
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 359
- IRIS and FRS 102 338
- Capitalising Finance Lease 302
- USA help 298
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 267
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 257
- Capital gains on rental property 240
- Sage Coretime 225