Sage VAT cash to Standard transfer
We are running Sage Instant accounts plus 2012.
Our turnover is now over £1.6m and so we need to move from cash to standard accounting for VAT.
When we go to Company Preferences and try to change VAT scheme to Standard we get a message saying this cannot be done because of unreconciled transactions. All unreconciled transactions have VAT code T20 and are Sales Receipts.
The questions are:
1) why would these transactions not have been reconciled when they have been included on earlier VAT returns?
2) how can we reconcile them, to allow us to move to Standard accounting? We have tried running a VAT return again and clicked to reconcile but no good.
Thanks in advance, Oly.
- Residency test 179 3
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 130 3
- Wear and tear allowance 418 9
- VAT Turnover 41 1
- Can a sole-trader make pension contributions to avoid loss of personal allowance? 70 1
- HMRC - No Deadline to Respond? 98 1
- IR35 - it it worth worrying about any more? 295 5
- Recording fuel VAT adjustment in Sage 110 4
- Company purchase of shares 263 16
- Pension contributions and unused allowances 102 2
- VAT QUESTION 137 2
- Holding on to fees paid monthly for work not yet done? 1,095 14
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,221 15
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 211 13
- Why should I retain membership? 2,242 35
- BTL property solely in wife's name - can she split rental income with husband? 486 14
- Recourse to Accountant for incorrect accounts 670 10
- CIS deductions against the wrong UTR 161 5
- Is CGT roll over relief available for let property 97 1
- HMRC Underpayment notices. Are they related to Employers Allowance 164 1
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 683
- Auto enrolment excuses 620
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 362
- Social investment tax relief 174
- Call Centre Data Costs 174
- Digita Hosted Software 169
- option to tax 155
- VAT on deposits 138
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 134
- Cars Leased primarily for Taxi Hire 130