Sage VAT cash to Standard transfer
We are running Sage Instant accounts plus 2012.
Our turnover is now over £1.6m and so we need to move from cash to standard accounting for VAT.
When we go to Company Preferences and try to change VAT scheme to Standard we get a message saying this cannot be done because of unreconciled transactions. All unreconciled transactions have VAT code T20 and are Sales Receipts.
The questions are:
1) why would these transactions not have been reconciled when they have been included on earlier VAT returns?
2) how can we reconcile them, to allow us to move to Standard accounting? We have tried running a VAT return again and clicked to reconcile but no good.
Thanks in advance, Oly.
- Disengagement Help! 86 3
- New business 497 5
- Ok to disclaim? 57 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 989 41
- Xerocon 2016 494 7
- Can you use dividends to pay off interest charged on Directors Loan Accounts 101 3
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 328 8
- Autumn statement 131 4
- How much detail should you put on CT600A 57 1
- Has this payroll data been created retrospectively? 301 3
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 124 1
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,641 26
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 610 23
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,176 38
- Sale of business assets 122 3
- Moneysoft error 500 8
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,744 40
- Auto Enrol with Salary exchange 138 2
- GRNI - Normal Balance 168 5
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 231 2