Sage VAT cash to Standard transfer
We are running Sage Instant accounts plus 2012.
Our turnover is now over £1.6m and so we need to move from cash to standard accounting for VAT.
When we go to Company Preferences and try to change VAT scheme to Standard we get a message saying this cannot be done because of unreconciled transactions. All unreconciled transactions have VAT code T20 and are Sales Receipts.
The questions are:
1) why would these transactions not have been reconciled when they have been included on earlier VAT returns?
2) how can we reconcile them, to allow us to move to Standard accounting? We have tried running a VAT return again and clicked to reconcile but no good.
Thanks in advance, Oly.
- How much does the company pay 296 6
- HMRC property income enquiry 113 4
- I have done a terrible thing 328 8
- two business from one premises 70 2
- Client being taken to court and really do not know what to do 189 3
- AIA 195 16
- Company car but paying for insurance personally - reduces benefit in kind? 283 20
- partnership tax return 108 5
- Client has already received 13/14 tax refund 91 2
- How to deal with CGT relief on Directors Loan following company sale 54 2
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 282 6
- Gov.UK - can we have HMRC.gov.uk back? 1,144 27
- Anyone else still working this week? 187 4
- s455 tax 102 3
- Van Benefit in Kind Query 67 1
- LLp Profits 83 3
- Am I getting Soft?? 541 12
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 199 3
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,489 44
- Taxation of the sale Record rights 98 1
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 490
- corporate hierarchy 463
- Advice - 313
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 259
- WWOOFers 250
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 230
- The booking.com con 222
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 211
- Cocaine anyone? 199
- UK State pension paid in NZ 169