Sage VAT cash to Standard transfer
We are running Sage Instant accounts plus 2012.
Our turnover is now over £1.6m and so we need to move from cash to standard accounting for VAT.
When we go to Company Preferences and try to change VAT scheme to Standard we get a message saying this cannot be done because of unreconciled transactions. All unreconciled transactions have VAT code T20 and are Sales Receipts.
The questions are:
1) why would these transactions not have been reconciled when they have been included on earlier VAT returns?
2) how can we reconcile them, to allow us to move to Standard accounting? We have tried running a VAT return again and clicked to reconcile but no good.
Thanks in advance, Oly.
- Illegal dividends and prior year accounts errors 122 3
- A previous partnership, a dispute and their conduct now 274 6
- Which software for practice books? 328 11
- Consolidation and subsidiaries with different period ends 109 5
- Enquiry charge out rates - benchmarking 126 2
- Inheritance tax 231 12
- Tax residence 92 2
- Company Car Purchased in Name of Director 133 2
- Concerned about RTI 2014 1,651 33
- Accountant software 295 7
- Accountant Pays Clients Tax 456 7
- HMRC SPAM AGAIN 118 1
- No Prrof of Posting of Tax Return sent by Post 429 13
- Can pre-registration vat be reclaimed? 231 4
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 1,892 22
- Mileage and Corportation Tax 104 1
- Renting property to yourself 330 8
- Definition of "Ultimate Controlling Party" FRS 8 387 16
- register as self employed? 145 2
- Who owns SAGE Data? 170 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 650
- CIS to 5/10/13 and HMRC Computer issue 486
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 451
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 278
- How to format a stock book 236
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 196
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 188
- Tax efficient holding company structure 179
- Investment property company accounts template 165
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 163