Sage VAT cash to Standard transfer
We are running Sage Instant accounts plus 2012.
Our turnover is now over £1.6m and so we need to move from cash to standard accounting for VAT.
When we go to Company Preferences and try to change VAT scheme to Standard we get a message saying this cannot be done because of unreconciled transactions. All unreconciled transactions have VAT code T20 and are Sales Receipts.
The questions are:
1) why would these transactions not have been reconciled when they have been included on earlier VAT returns?
2) how can we reconcile them, to allow us to move to Standard accounting? We have tried running a VAT return again and clicked to reconcile but no good.
Thanks in advance, Oly.
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 96 5
- What is the reasoning behind HMRC letter re high income child benefit charge? 210 8
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 454 13
- Your fondest calculator memories 834 32
- You think HMRC are inefficient? 177 5
- Capital or revenue expense? 162 2
- Residents Association Corp Tax 253 11
- Vat threshold issues 343 9
- Do I charge VAT for event I held in Paris 161 4
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 642 13
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 330 6
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 818 12
- How much to charge for Ltd company accounts ? 718 15
- Can a director pay for their childs tuition through the company 862 18
- Who can I refer leads to? 500 11
- Quickbooks Online stock 35 1
- What is the best practice for running a roofing company in Sage 173 4
- Growing pains 446 8
- Paying Personal Allowance in one go 436 7
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 220 5
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 459
- CTA study material 433
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 307
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 292
- Pre incorp expenses 285
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 249
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 237
- Slight twist on employment related securities 215
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 197
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 186