Sage VAT cash to Standard transfer
We are running Sage Instant accounts plus 2012.
Our turnover is now over £1.6m and so we need to move from cash to standard accounting for VAT.
When we go to Company Preferences and try to change VAT scheme to Standard we get a message saying this cannot be done because of unreconciled transactions. All unreconciled transactions have VAT code T20 and are Sales Receipts.
The questions are:
1) why would these transactions not have been reconciled when they have been included on earlier VAT returns?
2) how can we reconcile them, to allow us to move to Standard accounting? We have tried running a VAT return again and clicked to reconcile but no good.
Thanks in advance, Oly.
- HMRC Dispensation - How long does it last for? 73 2
- From Ireland. Self-Employed or Foreign Income? 136 4
- LLP members share of profits 436 26
- Help car benefit 116 4
- Late P800 demand shows later year? 119 2
- VAT Option to tax 281 3
- SDLT implications on an informal lease 98 2
- Current tax asset 192 3
- Partnership tax rules 81 2
- Accountancy software for an imac 209 5
- Audit Required 1,045 21
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 371 1
- Total cost of employment 177 1
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 443 15
- Selling assets to yourself ? 74 1
- UIT4 REVENUE REC FRSSE 67 1
- Director's remuneration accrual 85 3
- SDLT on land 133 6
- Grants 219 6
- PAYE Coding Notices 483 8
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 886
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 620
- Free Tax Legislation? 373
- Director Loan account operation 370
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 319
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 305
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 289
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 274
- Paye procedures for CVA 206
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 191