Sage VAT cash to Standard transfer
We are running Sage Instant accounts plus 2012.
Our turnover is now over £1.6m and so we need to move from cash to standard accounting for VAT.
When we go to Company Preferences and try to change VAT scheme to Standard we get a message saying this cannot be done because of unreconciled transactions. All unreconciled transactions have VAT code T20 and are Sales Receipts.
The questions are:
1) why would these transactions not have been reconciled when they have been included on earlier VAT returns?
2) how can we reconcile them, to allow us to move to Standard accounting? We have tried running a VAT return again and clicked to reconcile but no good.
Thanks in advance, Oly.
- PPR exemption - can it be due on a bigger area than 0.5 hectares? 76 1
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 612 16
- PPR CGT section 222 builds an extension 149 3
- Dividend payment date 2,171 37
- VAT online filing exemptions 111 2
- Employed (by own company) and Self Employed - Tax Efficiency 152 2
- One off meeting new client 1,396 13
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 2,386 55
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,708 29
- Sole-trader renting commmercial property from himself & spouse. 291 6
- Child tax credits 210 4
- transitioning payroll 111 2
- Deduction from Salary 149 4
- Car leasing scheme 221 1
- 12 Pay Problems 176 2
- PITA client 558 8
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 464 11
- Right to waive dividend 146 2
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,439 34
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,754 29
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 618
- Cancelled 358
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 342
- Cancelled 301
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 273
- Probiz 262
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 225
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 217
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 196
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 167