Sage VAT cash to Standard transfer
We are running Sage Instant accounts plus 2012.
Our turnover is now over £1.6m and so we need to move from cash to standard accounting for VAT.
When we go to Company Preferences and try to change VAT scheme to Standard we get a message saying this cannot be done because of unreconciled transactions. All unreconciled transactions have VAT code T20 and are Sales Receipts.
The questions are:
1) why would these transactions not have been reconciled when they have been included on earlier VAT returns?
2) how can we reconcile them, to allow us to move to Standard accounting? We have tried running a VAT return again and clicked to reconcile but no good.
Thanks in advance, Oly.
- Self Assessment and P11D 65 3
- Two weeks grace on self assessment where repayment is due? 126 2
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 604 22
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 867 36
- TRONC scheme 100 1
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 119 3
- Investment from Friend 140 8
- Advice on letting a client go ? 686 13
- Capital Gains Relief 145 5
- client can't/won't pay 1,600 29
- Identity check problem 1,251 13
- A Director of a Ltd Company let a general Manager run the company, and if anything goes wrong the general manager is responsible? 186 3
- Business Set up cost 104 1
- Aged Debtor 82 1
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 966 34
- Loss carry back in Taxfiler 99 3
- blank - ignore 500 8
- Part disposal of shareholding with CGT loss attached 89 2
- calculate mortgage interest 366 5
- Do we have to register for VAT? 458 9
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 876
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 574
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 541
- Latest phishing scam 473
- Entrepreneurs' relief 418
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 343
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 320
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 242
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 237
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 165