Sage VAT cash to Standard transfer
We are running Sage Instant accounts plus 2012.
Our turnover is now over £1.6m and so we need to move from cash to standard accounting for VAT.
When we go to Company Preferences and try to change VAT scheme to Standard we get a message saying this cannot be done because of unreconciled transactions. All unreconciled transactions have VAT code T20 and are Sales Receipts.
The questions are:
1) why would these transactions not have been reconciled when they have been included on earlier VAT returns?
2) how can we reconcile them, to allow us to move to Standard accounting? We have tried running a VAT return again and clicked to reconcile but no good.
Thanks in advance, Oly.
- Wrong career 445 18
- Would this save hours of your time? 399 10
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 182 4
- Value pricing 653 21
- Director's tax return 215 4
- Payroo Employer allowance query 126 1
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 253 7
- Laptop purchase 1,370 20
- PTP software disaster 244 2
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 168 4
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 215 2
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 94 2
- Tricky VAT question 165 1
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 107 2
- VT accounts licence key 252 5
- Weely paid employees 217 2
- Splitting the tax year 94 1
- FPS Submission 147 2
- non resident receiving UK dividends 210 3
- P11d & Medical Ins 141 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 792
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 546
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 412
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 292
- Free Tax Legislation? 259
- Director Loan account operation 239
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 236
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 236
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 229
- Paye procedures for CVA 159