SAGE to Xero
A client is moving from SAGE to XERO. Usually I prefer to do this at month end as it is simpler. However this client, due to staffing issues, wants to do it now (8th Aug). They have however entered about 100 transactions for Aug. Can you export these from Sage or do you have to re-enter them into Xero? Or simply should we just close off Sage on a certain date say 10th aug and export a TB at that date? This causes issues with depreciation and VAT (client is on monthly VAT returns)?
Also can customer / supplier data be exported from SAGE in excel and imported in to XERO?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 36 1
- USA Tax Query 234 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 664 14
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 376 5
- last minute request 568 6
- Xerocon 2016 1,071 27
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,210 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 290 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 317 7
- Personal Tax 555 11
- Disengagement Help! 1,694 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 962 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 354 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 614 18
- Corrupt Excel File 687 10
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,993 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 295 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 441 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 206 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 398 4