SAGE to Xero
A client is moving from SAGE to XERO. Usually I prefer to do this at month end as it is simpler. However this client, due to staffing issues, wants to do it now (8th Aug). They have however entered about 100 transactions for Aug. Can you export these from Sage or do you have to re-enter them into Xero? Or simply should we just close off Sage on a certain date say 10th aug and export a TB at that date? This causes issues with depreciation and VAT (client is on monthly VAT returns)?
Also can customer / supplier data be exported from SAGE in excel and imported in to XERO?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 884 24
- Missing tax return 19 1
- CG on Spanish property disposal 257 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 127 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 515 18
- Physiotherapy 206 3
- Inflation and fees 1,157 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 116 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 248 8
- CGT help please 110 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 327 7
- Cashflow forecasting software 94 2
- What happens when a customer with PPD pays late? 142 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 282 1
- Community Interest Company 130 3
- Redundancy Pay 416 5
- Advice please! 332 1
- Unusual marketing ideas for accountants 742 6
- Do we have to honour her notice? 629 5
- Stand alone practice management software 1,285 21