Santander £100 transfer incentive
In 2011 Santander offered £100 for transfers from accounts with other banks.
There were certain conditions to be met but generally it was offered to both Business and Private accounts.
It was described as a "Cash Back".
Any thoughts on how to treat this in a Sole-Trader situation???
There were no charges so surely not a discount.
It does not appear to be similar to the Halifax "Interest/bonus" scheme.
Is it an "Ex gratia" gift or Capital receipt to come into CGT.
I guess it all depends on how Santander have treated it in their accounts, but they have not responded.
Small beer but it's the principle !!
- Capital Allowance on Vehicles - CT600 99 2
- Introduction of assets to Limited Company (Comic Books) 260 11
- Has Microsoft taken a huge bite out of Apple 923 20
- Moneysoft Payroll 177 3
- Seeking advice: Do you pay tax on donations if you are not a registered charity? 246 4
- Practicing without a Practicing Certificate 932 14
- Buying a company for £20,000 from owner how it works? 472 7
- BTL property and holdover or other relief 165 4
- Client right to working papers 1,544 11
- vat gross margins 190 2
- Employer PAYE Refund 208 4
- e mail 194 1
- Auto enrolment 580 9
- HMRC Debt collectors 1,356 6
- VAT on new build property 159 2
- Auto enrolment 300 9
- SAGE 50 2011 158 1
- Are there any auto-enrolment engagement letter templates? 1,633 36
- How much do you charge for Accountant's Reference? 1,880 22
- Loss on sale of goodwill 218 2
- NHS finance professionals 670
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 412
- Foreign Pension Contribution 380
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 368
- vat gross profit percentage margins 363
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 352
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 312
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 279
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 242
- IFA income recognition & reporting 214