Santander £100 transfer incentive
In 2011 Santander offered £100 for transfers from accounts with other banks.
There were certain conditions to be met but generally it was offered to both Business and Private accounts.
It was described as a "Cash Back".
Any thoughts on how to treat this in a Sole-Trader situation???
There were no charges so surely not a discount.
It does not appear to be similar to the Halifax "Interest/bonus" scheme.
Is it an "Ex gratia" gift or Capital receipt to come into CGT.
I guess it all depends on how Santander have treated it in their accounts, but they have not responded.
Small beer but it's the principle !!
- Invoice Help 394 11
- CGT 34 2
- is my company accounts right? 807 22
- Corporate shareholder question 188 3
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 260 4
- What can my client claim r & d on? 82 1
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,012 28
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 393 9
- Class 2 National Insurance contributions 371 6
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 86 2
- What are options for non CA firm 2,508 55
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,559 21
- Gong round in Circles with CT600 121 1
- P11D Dispensation 110 1
- I have missing sales invoices 384 5
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 276 8
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 375 5
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 1,037 19
- Errors in prior year accounts 1,062 26
- Directors Subsistence 234 1
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 556
- Cancelled 320
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 320
- Cancelled 269
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 225
- Married woman dies owning marital home 223
- Probiz 212
- What's the market like for temps? 201
- CIS Deductions 171
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 163