Santander £100 transfer incentive
In 2011 Santander offered £100 for transfers from accounts with other banks.
There were certain conditions to be met but generally it was offered to both Business and Private accounts.
It was described as a "Cash Back".
Any thoughts on how to treat this in a Sole-Trader situation???
There were no charges so surely not a discount.
It does not appear to be similar to the Halifax "Interest/bonus" scheme.
Is it an "Ex gratia" gift or Capital receipt to come into CGT.
I guess it all depends on how Santander have treated it in their accounts, but they have not responded.
Small beer but it's the principle !!
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,918 30
- Rental income 34 1
- s455 Directors loan 127 3
- Desperate IFAs and Auto-enrolment Scare stories 436 21
- Insurance for Company Ltd. by Guarantee 50 1
- Cash basis 696 24
- Incorrect penalty warning letters sent 1,154 8
- Non resident capital gains 59 1
- Income recognition - release of product from a factory 391 12
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 333 1
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 516 6
- What are the options for writing off a Directors Credit balance 153 2
- payroll software 489 9
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 300 8
- Fee base v staff ratio 566 7
- 1 investor and 1 director 50% shareholding each advice please 291 13
- Posting pension salary sacrifice journal 98 1
- Complicated Company car purchase 286 3
- Statutory sick pay 397 5
- client threatening legal action 2,225 30
- Skandia using wrong address 597
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 324
- Employee rewards 301
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 267
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 236
- Etax Australian 198
- LLP in Construction Industry 159
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 142
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 137
- Re-submitting CT600 on paper 129