Santander £100 transfer incentive
In 2011 Santander offered £100 for transfers from accounts with other banks.
There were certain conditions to be met but generally it was offered to both Business and Private accounts.
It was described as a "Cash Back".
Any thoughts on how to treat this in a Sole-Trader situation???
There were no charges so surely not a discount.
It does not appear to be similar to the Halifax "Interest/bonus" scheme.
Is it an "Ex gratia" gift or Capital receipt to come into CGT.
I guess it all depends on how Santander have treated it in their accounts, but they have not responded.
Small beer but it's the principle !!
- HP VAT with flat rate scheme 110 1
- Director needs to withdraw 45k lump sum from company 451 7
- Micro entity accounts - cessation of trade 82 1
- Spellcheckers 161 1
- What is IRIS World like? 136 3
- How long to process paper 64-8 (SA)? 278 5
- Sage Bank rec 100 1
- ERS reporting - online filing 250 7
- Is business bank account compulsory for all businesses? 113 1
- Xero - Should I partner with them 402 7
- Transferring debts between company balance sheets. 137 6
- Small Company sold building, how to show in accounts 218 6
- Contract Hire Van, reclaiming input VAT 211 2
- Just for fun. 1,257 46
- Directors Share Purchase 335 14
- Xero Training 141 1
- Landlord possible penalties for late registration for self assessment 384 13
- Is interest still due? 325 8
- Dividend Waiver 162 3
- where do we send the request for a residence certificate 414 10
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 396
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 373
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 353
- Perkbox 329
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 278
- Document Management Systems 268
- WIP Software 258
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 193
- Nomisma feedback? 184
- No payroll scheme in place 183