Santander £100 transfer incentive
In 2011 Santander offered £100 for transfers from accounts with other banks.
There were certain conditions to be met but generally it was offered to both Business and Private accounts.
It was described as a "Cash Back".
Any thoughts on how to treat this in a Sole-Trader situation???
There were no charges so surely not a discount.
It does not appear to be similar to the Halifax "Interest/bonus" scheme.
Is it an "Ex gratia" gift or Capital receipt to come into CGT.
I guess it all depends on how Santander have treated it in their accounts, but they have not responded.
Small beer but it's the principle !!
- First director's salary payment 3 months after ltd company formation 340 6
- The Higgs Decision 381 5
- Selling Business 38 1
- Freelance/Employee 737 18
- Losses carry forward to self employed 284 5
- www.pool.adzio 236 3
- FHL - hedge purchase 162 2
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 584 20
- Directors exempt from AE? 1,824 20
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 327 4
- Fees 554 6
- HMRC Post 631 8
- Time to ditch Sage? 499 8
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 465 8
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 312 3
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,911 43
- Agent Authorisation Issue 303 3
- Transactions with directors 496 3
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 317 9
- Non VAT invoices 267 4
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 771
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 421
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 371
- Electric Car 305
- S222 Charge 256
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 220
- IP trans to holding company 198
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 192
- AIA 190
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 185