Second business, second partnership tax return
As my head is astray doing these last few tax return, even the simplest problem is hurting my brain!!
This isn't for this years tax return but a client of mine has a business (a shop) and this is run as a partnership. The owners have started up another shop in another town and it is essentially the same type of shop with bulk buying, etc. Does this second business have to be registered separately as another partnership or can next years figures be merged for tax return purposes?
I intend to advise the client to incorporate the businesses and in which case presumably they can be two income streams for one company?
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,268 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 881 37
- Second Limited Company 68 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 470 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 283 8
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 105 2
- Probate services 360 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 446 20
- trading losses allowable? 750 14
- Tax Fines - HMRC 767 12
- Post AAT? 651 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 102 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 193 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,627 37
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,502 24
- Opening Balance in Sage 50 Accounts 128 3
- Sage accounts help 119 1
- Community Faux Pas 824 25
- AAT before CIMA? 141 1
- Shared Network Drive on the Cloud 110 3