Second business, second partnership tax return
As my head is astray doing these last few tax return, even the simplest problem is hurting my brain!!
This isn't for this years tax return but a client of mine has a business (a shop) and this is run as a partnership. The owners have started up another shop in another town and it is essentially the same type of shop with bulk buying, etc. Does this second business have to be registered separately as another partnership or can next years figures be merged for tax return purposes?
I intend to advise the client to incorporate the businesses and in which case presumably they can be two income streams for one company?
- Related party disclosure 86 3
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 32 1
- Inflation and fees 1,263 23
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 942 25
- Company reconstruction 19 1
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 757 22
- Missing tax return 226 3
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 205 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 69 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 120 1
- Advice please! 370 2
- VAT on new builds 140 3
- incorrect old p60 193 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 108 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 331 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,920 28
- Redundancy Pay 441 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 715 6
- Sage Priority Support 120 2
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 518 4