A second opinion
I have a client for whom I am preparing a VAT Clearance application at their request. There is a significant amount of tax at stake here and I wish to secure a favourable result for my client. I am seeking a second opinion of the argument I am constructing and would like an external party to undertake a hot file review. I reckon a second pair of eyes would be rather useful.
Anyone out there provide this service or know of a Firm/Chambers that does?
EDIT: I am preferably looking for an individual consultant/Chambers.. someone who is not interested in my Compliance work !
- property capital gains 153 2
- Transferring DLA between Directors 142 1
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,160 13
- Tips on meals 180 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 516 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 162 3
- Personal Tax 731 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 183 2
- Stumped - IHT 144 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 410 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 473 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,283 33
- Credit management tools 147 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 771 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 406 7
- CGT and primary residence 181 1
- Marriage Allowance 282 3
- S455 and February year ends 335 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 891 18
- Closing down loss-making company 461 5