A second opinion
I have a client for whom I am preparing a VAT Clearance application at their request. There is a significant amount of tax at stake here and I wish to secure a favourable result for my client. I am seeking a second opinion of the argument I am constructing and would like an external party to undertake a hot file review. I reckon a second pair of eyes would be rather useful.
Anyone out there provide this service or know of a Firm/Chambers that does?
EDIT: I am preferably looking for an individual consultant/Chambers.. someone who is not interested in my Compliance work !
- VAT refund 292 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,262 37
- flat rate scheme 64 2
- Turnover on a tax return 524 12
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 73 2
- incorrect old p60 550 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 88 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 177 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 129 1
- Special dividends & CGT 194 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 174 1
- Networking 347 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 272 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 302 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 151 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 331 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 281 2
- IT Contractor 283 1
- Sage instant account codes 199 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 300 1