i could use some experienced advice, for i ran out of ideas and options.
i worked for like 6 months (september 2011 february 2012) as a self employed labourer through a workforce agency . i had to pay 30 percent tax (im not a british national and i only have an utr number not a national insurance number (didnt bother to get one.. i know i should have got one)
the only reason for doing such a crazy thing and paying so much tax was because i was certain that ill get it all back (the gross income is under 7000 quid) kinda like some forcefull saving ...you might say
i did the SA online, because i thought i ll get the money faster. but here i am , still nothing in my account.
i called them and emailed them and they told me that they sent me a letter telling me of what to rectify, but i received nothing. (i live in a shared apartment, and mail usually gets lost) called them and told them that ... they told me theyll call me ...nobody did.
i cant tell you how bad i need that money, for now i am unemployed, relying on my friends, debt ridden.
my best bet is that i made a mistake when filling the SA online, even though i cant see how i could have done that, for i only completed the short self employed page and put in those figures that i received from the company that payed my taxes from the anual cis report .
when i log on the hmrc site i get the message : you have overpaid. xxxx is available for repayment.
great !!!! i request a repayment put in my account details, and after 48 hours nothing happens and i can do it again.
when i click on (repayments paid) i get the amount that i am owned "not yet allocated"
i could really use some advice, what can i do to get that money asap. if i find an accountant will he/she be able to get me that money within 1-2 weeks ??
what can i do ???
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 381 22
- How would you account for warranty? 98 3
- Sweet Tooth 121 6
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,013 13
- LLP - Member leaving 75 4
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 183 6
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 154 2
- trading or dormant 89 2
- Goodwill ammortisation 76 1
- tax credits 110 5
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there 513 19
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 174 6
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 558 11
- Can rental income ever be trading income? 256 3
- Benefit In Kind Accommodation 108 1
- Tax Return Deadlines 190 3
- Foreign income for self employed 124 1
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 627 18
- Sage help...written off bad debt, done year end now bad payer wants to start to pay 77 2
- Who owns SAGE Data? 492 10
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 860
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 512
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 324
- How to format a stock book 300
- Tax efficient holding company structure 238
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 233
- Investment property company accounts template 223
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 217
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 186
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 157