Self assessment survivors
Many Accountingweb members have been sharing their self assessment season trials and tribulations with us - but now we're asking, what would you do differently next year?
For some members sore points include shoe-box, unorganised and late clients, for others things ran seamlessly.
Spare a minute to answer two quick survey questions here and receive a free expert guide with Digita guidance later in the month.
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 304 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,872 28
- incorrect old p60 143 2
- Redundancy Pay 432 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 673 6
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 702 19
- Sage Priority Support 103 2
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 495 4
- VAT on new builds 121 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 351 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 133 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 126 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 144 1
- Missing tax return 190 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 922 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 278 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 166 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 560 18
- Physiotherapy 247 3
- Inflation and fees 1,225 20