Self Employed Dental Associate NHS Pension
Please can somebody help me on this one.
We have recently signed up a self employed dental associate as a client.
On completing her tax return for 2011/12 we have grossed up her income before the employee NHS pension contributions and included the employee contributions from the annual NHS SD86 statement into the relevant box for 'contributions deducted from pay before tax' as that is what the notes or our tax software says.
However, the previous accountant also included the NHS employers contributions into this box last year.
Is this correct and if so should we also gross up the income by the same amount?
- General tax book with planning 162 2
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 3,222 69
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 290 11
- Gift of property & improvements 122 2
- Error in past Corporate tax return 352 5
- VAT Invoice 151 4
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 808 32
- IHT and Swiss Property 130 1
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 224 3
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 196 7
- Vat code for journal entries of director's expenses 156 2
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 458 10
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 380 8
- Help with tax codes on Sage 262 1
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 190 6
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 258 4
- Accounting for a finance lease 168 4
- SA302's anyone?? 543 16
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 1,648 41
- Renting for military reasons 197 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,620
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 901
- International interest certificate 511
- NOVA 368
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 298
- Management expenses for investment company 264
- Bonus Bonds 262
- tax on apprenticeship income 174
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 173
- P11D benefit received by widow 151