Self Employed Dental Associate NHS Pension
Please can somebody help me on this one.
We have recently signed up a self employed dental associate as a client.
On completing her tax return for 2011/12 we have grossed up her income before the employee NHS pension contributions and included the employee contributions from the annual NHS SD86 statement into the relevant box for 'contributions deducted from pay before tax' as that is what the notes or our tax software says.
However, the previous accountant also included the NHS employers contributions into this box last year.
Is this correct and if so should we also gross up the income by the same amount?
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 54 4
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 128 5
- FRS percentage 66 2
- Anybody taken part in the Growth Voucher Scheme? 92 2
- How much did you pay for your website 732 14
- Subsidiary exemption from audit via parent guarantee 55 1
- Can I use the approved mileage rates in a Limited Company? 193 5
- can a CGT transfer be legally cancelled in the future if 294 9
- Gross Profit Percentage 507 11
- Companies House 425 8
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 975 23
- can a balancing allowance be claimed if 142 4
- Benefit fraud 3,152 42
- Who would you nominate for a Practice Excellence Award? 219 2
- What is the reasoning behind HMRC letter re high income child benefit charge? 1,032 16
- Tax return to date of death/R27 142 2
- Preparing a consolidated TB 294 7
- does a hybrid car with CO2 92g/km bought April 2014 482 5
- How to deal with a prior year CT adjustment 253 8
- Medical benefit on low paid wife of director? 157 5
- CTA study material 617
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 381
- Employment related securities question 235
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 204
- ATED Penalties 203
- AIM Stocks and IHT 183
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 145
- Expat pension contributions? 137
- Trust for Employee 133
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 124