Self Employed Dental Associate NHS Pension
Please can somebody help me on this one.
We have recently signed up a self employed dental associate as a client.
On completing her tax return for 2011/12 we have grossed up her income before the employee NHS pension contributions and included the employee contributions from the annual NHS SD86 statement into the relevant box for 'contributions deducted from pay before tax' as that is what the notes or our tax software says.
However, the previous accountant also included the NHS employers contributions into this box last year.
Is this correct and if so should we also gross up the income by the same amount?
- The stupidity continues 262 9
- qualifying for 1/9th tax credit on foreign dividend 129 2
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,357 19
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 88 1
- Overlap relief 742 19
- What is IRIS World like? 337 8
- Pension contributions 349 10
- Offsetting CT losses against another company 110 4
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 468 11
- Do you use sign up lists on your website 151 1
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 445 9
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 263 6
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 253 8
- Free project management software with Gantt charts, preferably on-line 201 1
- Share transfer question 327 16
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 553 10
- New Employers Helpline 152 3
- Budget 2015 - take two 216 3
- CIS Contractor has not issued tax deduction certificate to client 208 4
- VAT Query 213 2
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 433
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 426
- WIP Software 291
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 286
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 224
- No payroll scheme in place 223
- Software recommendations 212
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 202
- Is there anything wrong with this? 195
- Small Part Disposal of Property 176