Self Employment Registration....
Just wondering if anyone is still using the simple online form on HMRC website to register for Self Assessment and National Insurance contributions for newly self employed even though it states, its to be used by those re-registering!!!!
I have used it for three new registrations, but am a little concerned that something goes wrong - suppose if no UTR is received within 6 weeks or so then should start worrying.
Any experiences would be welcome.
- P11d query 270 5
- Rental expenses 61 1
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 139 5
- What are my legal responsibilities 358 14
- Business lending another business money (UK) 93 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 337 4
- No more tax returns... 1,543 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 421 6
- Signed accounts for bank 302 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 480 10
- Landing clients 426 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,156 22
- Termination Payment 218 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 226 3
- CRM / marketing 117 2
- Allocation of income from property 759 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,886 28
- Opening a Quick books file 147 1
- 64-8 problems 525 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 351 10