Self Employment Registration....
Just wondering if anyone is still using the simple online form on HMRC website to register for Self Assessment and National Insurance contributions for newly self employed even though it states, its to be used by those re-registering!!!!
I have used it for three new registrations, but am a little concerned that something goes wrong - suppose if no UTR is received within 6 weeks or so then should start worrying.
Any experiences would be welcome.
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 176 2
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 519 19
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 171 2
- Old CGT loss 184 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 109 3
- Paper tax return 127 4
- Start up allowance? 361 12
- Will I need to resign? 135 1
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,340 41
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 234 3
- AIA or IFA 445 7
- Surely not? 438 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 631 9
- Running two businesses from the same premises 366 3
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 355 7
- Late Registration for VAT 355 11
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 264 5
- Nominal Ledger 360 10
- Share structures 147 5
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 2,158 19