Self Employment Registration....
Just wondering if anyone is still using the simple online form on HMRC website to register for Self Assessment and National Insurance contributions for newly self employed even though it states, its to be used by those re-registering!!!!
I have used it for three new registrations, but am a little concerned that something goes wrong - suppose if no UTR is received within 6 weeks or so then should start worrying.
Any experiences would be welcome.
- property capital gains 155 2
- Transferring DLA between Directors 148 1
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,161 13
- Tips on meals 183 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 516 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 167 3
- Personal Tax 734 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 187 2
- Stumped - IHT 146 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 410 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 473 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,285 33
- Credit management tools 149 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 772 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 407 7
- CGT and primary residence 183 1
- Marriage Allowance 284 3
- S455 and February year ends 337 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 893 18
- Closing down loss-making company 461 5