SEO and duplicate content + Copy writer?
I have a template website. This means till I get around to writing some unique content, it has duplicate content. As more and more accountants are buying template website and not changing the wording, there is more and more duplicate content. This is not a reflection on template website provider, it is a reflection on me for not changing some of wording (apart from tax side).
My understanding is that Google likes fresh unique content. Does having duplicate content affect my website's Google ranking? Does Google penalise websites with duplicate content?
Also I am looking for a reasonably priced copy writer to write my website content. I cannot see me getting round to do this. Any recommendations?
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,187 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 217 6
- Xerocon 2016 1,007 23
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 227 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 584 12
- Personal Tax 482 11
- USA Tax Query 154 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,658 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 942 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 275 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 597 18
- Corrupt Excel File 674 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 348 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,975 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 402 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 165 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 317 4
- last minute request 504 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,253 46