SEO and duplicate content + Copy writer?
I have a template website. This means till I get around to writing some unique content, it has duplicate content. As more and more accountants are buying template website and not changing the wording, there is more and more duplicate content. This is not a reflection on template website provider, it is a reflection on me for not changing some of wording (apart from tax side).
My understanding is that Google likes fresh unique content. Does having duplicate content affect my website's Google ranking? Does Google penalise websites with duplicate content?
Also I am looking for a reasonably priced copy writer to write my website content. I cannot see me getting round to do this. Any recommendations?
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 110 2
- flat rate scheme 1,912 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 254 2
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 119 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 630 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 127 3
- Company Share Buy Back 125 2
- Charitable Payment 206 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 925 15
- Unpaid share capital 256 3
- Company car in the LLP 185 2
- Physiotherapy 340 4
- New build property to be rented 178 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,885 52
- Hello 361 2
- Sage 200 question 120 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 114 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 190 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 191 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 223 4