Separate line needed for Employers NI in accounts?
Do you need to have a separate line in the detailed profit and loss account for Employers NI contributions? If so is this just for Directors?
I cannot find any reference to this in the model accounts by CCH.
Many thanks for any help
~Ps- this is a Co under FRSSE but I am preparing standard (non-abbreviated) accounts also.
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 374 5
- Stumped - IHT 21 1
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 445 11
- Tips on meals 86 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,263 33
- Credit management tools 82 1
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 59 2
- property capital gains 62 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 757 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 339 7
- CGT and primary residence 129 1
- Marriage Allowance 217 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,116 12
- S455 and February year ends 279 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 859 18
- Closing down loss-making company 431 5
- S.455 Tax again 276 3
- New Build 332 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 373 4
- Mortgage Reference 786 10