Service Company Employer Annual Return
I have declared my company to be a service company on my employer annual return for many years.
For the first time this year I have received a letter from HMRC saying “You … stated that you were a service company … This means that we treat the figures on you return as provisional and expect to receive an additional return, or confirmation from you that the figures on the original return were correct”
Has anyone else had such a letter?
How can HMRC deem my return to be provisional?
What is the additional return they are expecting?
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 66 2
- flat rate scheme 2,314 47
- Signed accounts for bank 625 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 817 12
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 109 3
- Business lending another business money (UK) 283 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 139 5
- VAT Query on new build 80 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 126 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 138 4
- Family Partnership 226 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 71 1
- P11D Car Value 248 6
- NOVA declaration 101 1
- Business valuation advice 702 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,496 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,221 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 286 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,102 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 169 1