Service Company Employer Annual Return
I have declared my company to be a service company on my employer annual return for many years.
For the first time this year I have received a letter from HMRC saying “You … stated that you were a service company … This means that we treat the figures on you return as provisional and expect to receive an additional return, or confirmation from you that the figures on the original return were correct”
Has anyone else had such a letter?
How can HMRC deem my return to be provisional?
What is the additional return they are expecting?
- Personal Tax 291 9
- 64-8's amazingly quick 59 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 262 2
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,207 46
- Practical experience 875 16
- Xerocon 2016 842 13
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,887 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 252 2
- Mortgage Reference 218 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 183 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 442 9
- VAT 313 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 246 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 223 1
- last minute request 331 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 84 1
- Cash gift from India 513 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 90 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 498 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 151 2