Setting up DD with HMRC online as employer
I dare say I could get the answer by ringing the employer (not terribly)Help(ful) line, but last time I did that I had an hour of trying to get through with recorded 'we are far too busy to talk to you, try again', to finally get through and then be on hold for a further 20 minutes to speak to someone only to get reverted back to the same 'we are far too busy to talk to you, try again' message. If I go through that again this week my nerves will be completely shredded!
I am looking to set up a direct debit under our online log-in - all terribly simple or so it seems. HOWEVER. I only want to do this for the class 1a NIC having filed my P11ds on line, nothing else.
Can anyone point me as to which boxes I need to be ticking in the choices??
- Corporation Tax (CT)
- National Insurance Contributions (NIC) - Quarterly Bill
- National Insurance Contributions (NIC) - Deficiency Notice
- Other Liability (Payment reference beginning with 'X')
- Pay As You Earn (PAYE
- Self Assessment (SA)
- Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT)
- Tax Credits (TC)
It's not NIC quarterly bill and it's not a deficiency notice.....??
If I am being blind (always a possibility) I apologise for wasting your potential time!
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 415 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 644 16
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 310 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 84 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 81 1
- VAT on new builds 73 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 85 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,768 26
- Missing tax return 117 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 897 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 262 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 138 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 533 18
- Physiotherapy 218 3
- Inflation and fees 1,186 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 139 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 265 8
- CGT help please 126 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 332 7
- Cashflow forecasting software 110 2