Setting up DD with HMRC online as employer
I dare say I could get the answer by ringing the employer (not terribly)Help(ful) line, but last time I did that I had an hour of trying to get through with recorded 'we are far too busy to talk to you, try again', to finally get through and then be on hold for a further 20 minutes to speak to someone only to get reverted back to the same 'we are far too busy to talk to you, try again' message. If I go through that again this week my nerves will be completely shredded!
I am looking to set up a direct debit under our online log-in - all terribly simple or so it seems. HOWEVER. I only want to do this for the class 1a NIC having filed my P11ds on line, nothing else.
Can anyone point me as to which boxes I need to be ticking in the choices??
- Corporation Tax (CT)
- National Insurance Contributions (NIC) - Quarterly Bill
- National Insurance Contributions (NIC) - Deficiency Notice
- Other Liability (Payment reference beginning with 'X')
- Pay As You Earn (PAYE
- Self Assessment (SA)
- Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT)
- Tax Credits (TC)
It's not NIC quarterly bill and it's not a deficiency notice.....??
If I am being blind (always a possibility) I apologise for wasting your potential time!
- TaxCalc Accounts production 122 2
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 368 8
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 209 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 403 5
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 77 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,362 42
- How much of your work is admin? 625 5
- Nominal Ledger 390 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 577 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 189 2
- Old CGT loss 211 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 187 3
- Paper tax return 161 4
- Start up allowance? 385 12
- Will I need to resign? 211 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 250 3
- AIA or IFA 460 7
- Surely not? 466 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 646 9
- Late Registration for VAT 368 11