Share in business for web developer
I have a small limited company client who wants to give a freelance web developer a 10% share in the business to retain his services. The business is only in its 3rd year but things are really starting to pick up by all accounts. They want to retain the services of the web developer in exchange for a 10% share .
Current shareholding is director A has 90% and director B has 10%, The idea is to gift 10% to the web developer from director A reducing his shareholding down to 80%.
I havent been involved anything like this before which involves an non employee so an advice much appreciated. Ive got the FRSSE 2008 here to have a look through.
- Professional coaching claimable? 144 2
- Turnover on a tax return 336 9
- IT Contractor 244 1
- Sage instant account codes 129 1
- Networking 169 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 272 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 211 1
- incorrect old p60 456 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 308 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,937 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 306 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 256 3
- VAT refund 200 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 279 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 273 3
- Missing tax return 398 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,134 30
- Inflation and fees 1,417 24
- Sage Priority Support 193 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 847 24