Share Capital Subscribed not yet Issued
I am FD of UK Ltd compnay which uses IFRS accounting.
An investor has subcribed for new shares pre year end but has not yet paid for them and therefore they have not been issued to him.
The Subscription Agreement is unconditional and therefore legally enforceable and the investor has provided security pending payment.
Is there a way of recognising the equity at the year end? There would I guess need to be an alternative to the Issued Share Capital heading as the shares haven't been issued. Or could you use this line and then add for clarity that pending receipt of cash x number of shares have not yet been issued.
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 138 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 167 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,209 35
- Mortgage Reference 521 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 221 7
- Insovent companies 880 19
- New Build 181 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,293 48
- BrightPay quirks 192 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 801 20
- Website Content 148 1
- Personal Tax 625 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 172 1
- USA Tax Query 296 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 434 5
- last minute request 651 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 346 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 383 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,737 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 987 6