Share Capital Subscribed not yet Issued
I am FD of UK Ltd compnay which uses IFRS accounting.
An investor has subcribed for new shares pre year end but has not yet paid for them and therefore they have not been issued to him.
The Subscription Agreement is unconditional and therefore legally enforceable and the investor has provided security pending payment.
Is there a way of recognising the equity at the year end? There would I guess need to be an alternative to the Issued Share Capital heading as the shares haven't been issued. Or could you use this line and then add for clarity that pending receipt of cash x number of shares have not yet been issued.
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 978 27
- Inflation and fees 1,306 24
- Sage Priority Support 142 3
- incorrect old p60 250 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 126 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 799 24
- Micro-entity accounts 87 1
- Related party disclosure 145 3
- Company reconstruction 74 1
- Missing tax return 256 3
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 209 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 104 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 139 1
- Advice please! 388 2
- VAT on new builds 155 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 120 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 350 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,945 28
- Redundancy Pay 447 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 738 6