Share Structure - can this be done?
First time poster, long term lerker and procurement of fantastic information from this site!
I have the following situation and was looking for opinions on whether this is correct/what is required.
A small limited company, 2 directors, not connected/relatives. Share holding is 50/50 of the 100 £1 shares issued. Company is under new articles CA06.
A private investor known to them wishes to invest 20,000 into the company for a return of the profits - voting rights are not required/wanted. He would like a 30% share.
This type of issue I have not come across before and there appears to be a few ways to achieve the desired result.
My initial thoughts were to create a new class B non-voting share (via resolution) at nominal value of £666.67 (30 number). However, I am guessing to make this simpler dividend wise with the other shares, the other shares really they need a 35/35 split (call them class A)? How is the achieved? I cant clearly see whether I am required to transfer those shares, subdivide them and how and what to report (SH01, 02 etc etc).
Any help and guidance/easier method of what I am trying to achieve would be greatly received!
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 321 15
- Designated sole Residence 87 2
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 674 15
- Anyone know what this is? 100 6
- Anybody still doing returns? 577 24
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 118 5
- HMRC filing meltdown? 846 27
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 443 7
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 237 9
- no utr 241 8
- client can't/won't pay 2,095 49
- Director drawings 592 32
- Tax Returns for non residents 267 2
- Investment properties/freehold land 65 1
- Capital Loss 97 3
- LLP formed in 2013 81 1
- Clothing 480 11
- File Abbreviated LLP accounts online? 164 7
- Practice management 443 8
- Interest on pre-letting? 127 4
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 948
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 661
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 617
- Latest phishing scam 593
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 431
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 322
- Scratch Head 258
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 245
- Sabbatical payments 210
- Negligible Value Claim 190