Shared office space
At the moment I work from home but am considering moving into a shared office space (one other person who works in a completely different field).
I'm happy that I can deal with security of files and electronic data, but I'm trying to work out how I could protect information that she might overhear when I'm on the phone.
I have asked the Institute and they have told me to take legal advice. Thanks for that.
Has anyone else had a similar situation? And if so, how have you dealt with it? My thinking is that a non-disclosure agreement should do the job if drafted properly.
Thanks in advance.
- Accountancy Career 323 4
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,696 39
- Holiday Pay whilst on Mat Leave 85 1
- Accounts Software 149 5
- HMRC Agents Line 207 4
- calculation DTR restriction 88 1
- Company Director In Prison 458 11
- SMP reclaimable by employer 80 1
- AWeb - download file 176 3
- Charity work 244 11
- Help with HMRC investigation 261 6
- Director Drawings 178 5
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 271 13
- Managing Employee Expenses 235 7
- Collection or business assets 116 1
- Incorporated when they should not have 274 8
- Tax position re this lease? 372 9
- Do I need a smartphone? 732 23
- Is compensation for surrender of a lease subject to VAT 108 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,677 70
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 680
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 521
- Cancelled 428
- Cancelled 366
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 362
- Probiz 338
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 329
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 244
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 218
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 203