Shared office space
At the moment I work from home but am considering moving into a shared office space (one other person who works in a completely different field).
I'm happy that I can deal with security of files and electronic data, but I'm trying to work out how I could protect information that she might overhear when I'm on the phone.
I have asked the Institute and they have told me to take legal advice. Thanks for that.
Has anyone else had a similar situation? And if so, how have you dealt with it? My thinking is that a non-disclosure agreement should do the job if drafted properly.
Thanks in advance.
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 22 1
- Landing clients 30 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 241 3
- AIA/Capital Allowances 388 13
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 785 23
- Selling to USA, Delivery to Poland, VAT? 147 5
- Payment on account reminders 153 2
- Stand alone practice management software 1,766 26
- Allocation of income from property 672 23
- RTI and Advances to Employees 402 10
- CTA 273 3
- Anybody got through to VAT today? 65 1
- Time values in Excel 163 3
- No more tax returns... 1,410 12
- bookkeeping system 570 8
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 183 3
- HELP CT Return filed but doesnt match up HMRC's AP 237 6
- International VAT 141 2
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 669 9
- Insurance payout 157 1