Shared office space
At the moment I work from home but am considering moving into a shared office space (one other person who works in a completely different field).
I'm happy that I can deal with security of files and electronic data, but I'm trying to work out how I could protect information that she might overhear when I'm on the phone.
I have asked the Institute and they have told me to take legal advice. Thanks for that.
Has anyone else had a similar situation? And if so, how have you dealt with it? My thinking is that a non-disclosure agreement should do the job if drafted properly.
Thanks in advance.
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 43 2
- Companies House Abbreviated Accounts 353 5
- Deferral relief 33 1
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 988 14
- Wear and tear allowance 345 5
- Builder Gifted Deposit and capital gains 616 25
- HMRC Enquiry 462 3
- Daily Penalties 2012/13 190 2
- Share swap 83 1
- Cashback 312 2
- another ir35!!!! 188 2
- Subscriptions not on HMRC list of approved bodies 245 1
- Settlement, or any other issues? 81 1
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 92 3
- Buying blocks of fees 368 2
- Practical Query: Entrepreneurs and PPR Reliefs 270 3
- Tax treatment of cashed in American Savings Plan 169 2
- IR35 & Managed Service Companies 266 1
- Previous accountant filed dormant accounts in error 185 1
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 684 24
- Skandia using wrong address 1,425
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 737
- Any views 672
- HMRC Employers Diary 501
- International interest certificate 414
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 376
- Sale of business 327
- NOVA 237
- Advertising services? 231
- IRIS Open Books problem 221