Shared office space
At the moment I work from home but am considering moving into a shared office space (one other person who works in a completely different field).
I'm happy that I can deal with security of files and electronic data, but I'm trying to work out how I could protect information that she might overhear when I'm on the phone.
I have asked the Institute and they have told me to take legal advice. Thanks for that.
Has anyone else had a similar situation? And if so, how have you dealt with it? My thinking is that a non-disclosure agreement should do the job if drafted properly.
Thanks in advance.
- Setting up a practice 151 3
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 619 17
- Stamp Duty 279 4
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 218 4
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,762 21
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 448 5
- Incorporation of gp practise 164 1
- Love is in the air 410 5
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 250 9
- Auto enrolment confusion 2,009 46
- Very large share capital by mistake 322 3
- Client Paperwork Retention? 548 13
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 559 7
- Tax Overlap Reporting 326 4
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 345 2
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 379 9
- Reimbursing director travel costs 431 6
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 448 8
- Sage 50 VAT Return 277 2
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 526 1
- DTA tie-breaker issue 295
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 281
- CGT for NOn UK residents 278
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 274
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 249
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 236
- Apprenticeship Levy 232
- Capital Gains personal representatives 219
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 212
- Mandating Rental income or dividend income to a company 193