Shared office space
At the moment I work from home but am considering moving into a shared office space (one other person who works in a completely different field).
I'm happy that I can deal with security of files and electronic data, but I'm trying to work out how I could protect information that she might overhear when I'm on the phone.
I have asked the Institute and they have told me to take legal advice. Thanks for that.
Has anyone else had a similar situation? And if so, how have you dealt with it? My thinking is that a non-disclosure agreement should do the job if drafted properly.
Thanks in advance.
- Goodwill gesture for providing work 399 11
- What would you do in this situation? 85 5
- Filing a P87 (professional fees) before year end. 117 2
- Recommendations for payroll/AE software? 594 13
- More HMRC on gov.uk 621 11
- Rollover relief - when does gain crystallise in this situation? 70 1
- Offshore company transferring assets to a UK individual. 338 14
- Interest Free Loan - Salay Sacrifice? 240 4
- Research and development - repayment timescale 216 5
- VAT reconciliation and VAT return on Sage 95 2
- Sole trader hid directorships. 376 6
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 1,386 46
- Enquiry into tax return - how co-operative would you be? 293 5
- NOVA 548 1
- Clearing payments on account/ Sage 50 267 10
- Regional Development Grant 114 4
- Problem ex client...again.. 2,380 21
- Company car without a salary 221 2
- Charity donations 1,072 21
- Interest on HMRC contract settlement 145 2
- Bonus Bonds 389
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 376
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 287
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 256
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 184
- Husband proposes to buy the car as Director unable to acess finance 171
- Finance Lease 155
- Company Car Lease 152
- Form 42 147
- Demerger Reserve 129