Shared office space
At the moment I work from home but am considering moving into a shared office space (one other person who works in a completely different field).
I'm happy that I can deal with security of files and electronic data, but I'm trying to work out how I could protect information that she might overhear when I'm on the phone.
I have asked the Institute and they have told me to take legal advice. Thanks for that.
Has anyone else had a similar situation? And if so, how have you dealt with it? My thinking is that a non-disclosure agreement should do the job if drafted properly.
Thanks in advance.
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 169 3
- Entrepreeur's relief 19 1
- format cell to exclude decimals 25 1
- A trust shall not want for a trustee 45 1
- Settlement discount 204 5
- IT advisory questions? 304 8
- Recourse to Accountant for incorrect accounts 2,568 21
- experian and credit agencies 78 1
- Homing sandwiches 568 13
- Limited company to community interest company 57 1
- How can I deal with an unethical accountant? 478 10
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 211 5
- Error in audited accounts 239 3
- CIS software 134 3
- Pratice Management Software 214 3
- Use of home query 202 2
- signature required 600 22
- Vat registration exception 217 3
- CT600 164 3
- Director appointment not valid - any observations? 226 7
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,263
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 837
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 530
- Digita Hosted Software 347
- Credit where credit's due....... 323
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 249
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 206
- TheTax Donut 191
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 169
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 167