Shared office space
At the moment I work from home but am considering moving into a shared office space (one other person who works in a completely different field).
I'm happy that I can deal with security of files and electronic data, but I'm trying to work out how I could protect information that she might overhear when I'm on the phone.
I have asked the Institute and they have told me to take legal advice. Thanks for that.
Has anyone else had a similar situation? And if so, how have you dealt with it? My thinking is that a non-disclosure agreement should do the job if drafted properly.
Thanks in advance.
- ATT Exam tips and study help 179 3
- Double entry 121 4
- Companies House 112 3
- sage 48 2
- Small house in garden 119 1
- THE PUBLIC SECTOR SUCKS 70 2
- Clients 909 18
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 1,025 12
- can a dormant company make an employer pension contribution? 271 12
- Manually amending PAYE Code Number in HMRC Basic PAYE Tools 123 5
- Accountants not providing all required information 254 4
- Director's personal expenses paid by the Company 300 5
- Sage 50 - How do I find the column headings when I export to CSV 126 5
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 515 11
- Bureau payroll software and Auto Enrolment - which is the best? 156 3
- SAGE winforecast 246 1
- Trust 112 1
- VAT NETP and Tax Agents/Representatives joimnt and several liability 77 1
- Reverse charge on services between UK and IE 92 1
- Disclosure on Cessation Accounts 192 1
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 534
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 466
- EPS and CIS deductions 326
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 310
- Construction CIS LLP Company 299
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 295
- Tax Investigation - Employee Travel 261
- Overdrawn director account 217
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 204
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 199