Shared office space
At the moment I work from home but am considering moving into a shared office space (one other person who works in a completely different field).
I'm happy that I can deal with security of files and electronic data, but I'm trying to work out how I could protect information that she might overhear when I'm on the phone.
I have asked the Institute and they have told me to take legal advice. Thanks for that.
Has anyone else had a similar situation? And if so, how have you dealt with it? My thinking is that a non-disclosure agreement should do the job if drafted properly.
Thanks in advance.
- would home tutoring ever have to come under PAYE? 47 2
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 162 9
- Computerised Accountancy Software 372 3
- Supplier invoice addressed to a different company, how is this treated for VAT? 144 3
- Will this AIA be disallowed when asset transferred to Ltd Co 84 5
- Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) 472 25
- Self Employed Hairdressers and VAT treatment 70 1
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 477 9
- Personal allowance for a resident of both Belgium and UK? 136 8
- Investor wants shares. How does that work? 284 8
- Moneysoft payroll 237 13
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,406 29
- Warning of enforcement action - without any warnings 82 1
- What is the role of an accountant? 1,032 19
- Need to register for SA? 151 3
- Pay-slip date & Pay-ment Date 382 15
- Should he transfer the Van into the company ? 290 4
- business card address 823 9
- Any Scottish members out there? 10,873 399
- Time limit 218 4
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,248
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 447
- National Insurance 347
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 333
- Non Resident 263
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 263
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 256
- Franchise income and costs 227
- Hands on experience of Digita 172
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 166