Shared office space
At the moment I work from home but am considering moving into a shared office space (one other person who works in a completely different field).
I'm happy that I can deal with security of files and electronic data, but I'm trying to work out how I could protect information that she might overhear when I'm on the phone.
I have asked the Institute and they have told me to take legal advice. Thanks for that.
Has anyone else had a similar situation? And if so, how have you dealt with it? My thinking is that a non-disclosure agreement should do the job if drafted properly.
Thanks in advance.
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 374 17
- Should i tell HMRC 992 10
- Do we have to register for VAT? 288 5
- Tax Penalty overreaction 1,623 13
- How to value a business asset? 63 1
- Entrepreneurs relief 74 1
- FRSEE Related Party Disclosure 42 1
- EIS reinvestment relief 127 6
- dividend versus capital distribution 148 4
- Declaration of interest 84 2
- Advice on letting a client go ? 457 8
- How Long does it take to get an Agent ID 219 4
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 149 6
- Company dividends 500 14
- Private Residence Relief after gift 217 4
- Paying the £30,000 remittance basis charge 121 2
- ITTOIA 2005 s629 189 7
- Receipt bank 232 5
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,761 91
- Unbelievable!! 569 3
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 866
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 560
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 523
- Latest phishing scam 438
- Entrepreneurs' relief 397
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 352
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 329
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 311
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 234
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 208