Shared office space
At the moment I work from home but am considering moving into a shared office space (one other person who works in a completely different field).
I'm happy that I can deal with security of files and electronic data, but I'm trying to work out how I could protect information that she might overhear when I'm on the phone.
I have asked the Institute and they have told me to take legal advice. Thanks for that.
Has anyone else had a similar situation? And if so, how have you dealt with it? My thinking is that a non-disclosure agreement should do the job if drafted properly.
Thanks in advance.
- LLP members share of profits 408 24
- Partnership tax rules 49 2
- Help car benefit 77 3
- VAT Option to tax 265 2
- Accountancy software for an imac 196 5
- Audit Required 1,022 21
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 369 1
- Total cost of employment 156 1
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 433 15
- Selling assets to yourself ? 42 1
- UIT4 REVENUE REC FRSSE 60 1
- Director's remuneration accrual 62 3
- From Ireland. Self-Employed or Foreign Income? 128 3
- SDLT on land 129 6
- Grants 211 6
- PAYE Coding Notices 471 8
- Value pricing 2,296 98
- Current tax asset 172 3
- Consortium relief and bad debts 58 1
- Late P800 demand shows later year? 97 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 884
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 618
- Free Tax Legislation? 368
- Director Loan account operation 363
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 318
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 305
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 287
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 274
- Paye procedures for CVA 206
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 186