Shared office space
At the moment I work from home but am considering moving into a shared office space (one other person who works in a completely different field).
I'm happy that I can deal with security of files and electronic data, but I'm trying to work out how I could protect information that she might overhear when I'm on the phone.
I have asked the Institute and they have told me to take legal advice. Thanks for that.
Has anyone else had a similar situation? And if so, how have you dealt with it? My thinking is that a non-disclosure agreement should do the job if drafted properly.
Thanks in advance.
- Go Cardless 223 8
- business entertaining deductibility 75 1
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 738 17
- Self assessment tax arrears 57 2
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 868 51
- R & D 88 3
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 204 1
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 52 1
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 89 2
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 114 3
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 96 1
- New Business Registration 198 5
- Audit rules 129 3
- Hosted email exchange 115 4
- Excel formula for UK corporation tax including losses 129 1
- G P life time allowance 98 3
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 357 11
- Bringing money to Uk 202 3
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 112 1
- Accounting for investment club gains 105 2
- Xtuple 497
- Qtac payroll for bureau 332
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 276
- Industrial & Provident Societies 272
- Mehjoo 215
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 214
- New strategic report 168
- Domain name sale and limited company 152
- South African Government Pension 147
- CIS schemes 142