Shared office space
At the moment I work from home but am considering moving into a shared office space (one other person who works in a completely different field).
I'm happy that I can deal with security of files and electronic data, but I'm trying to work out how I could protect information that she might overhear when I'm on the phone.
I have asked the Institute and they have told me to take legal advice. Thanks for that.
Has anyone else had a similar situation? And if so, how have you dealt with it? My thinking is that a non-disclosure agreement should do the job if drafted properly.
Thanks in advance.
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 136 2
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 182 4
- Are HMRC staff on early 437 6
- Start up allowance? 69 4
- Tax on income from discretionary trust in SATR 183 9
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 219 3
- Capitalisation - Scanning Files 40 2
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 805 13
- Late Registration for VAT 264 9
- Reverse charge and EC sales list 83 2
- AIA or IFA 270 2
- CGT and Expenses on Property Rental Business 54 1
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,164 33
- Nominal Ledger of Company Accounts 193 6
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,337 19
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 74 1
- How much of your work is admin? 548 4
- Goodwill complications 217 3
- Registering a company late 399 13
- Claiming pre-letting mortgage costs on first rental property 118 1
- TheTax Donut 1,031
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 683
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 626
- Follower cases 490
- Limited company purchase of property 424
- Hive up 420
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 386
- corporate hierarchy 384
- LIVE chat, starting now 336
- Advice - 192