Shared office space
At the moment I work from home but am considering moving into a shared office space (one other person who works in a completely different field).
I'm happy that I can deal with security of files and electronic data, but I'm trying to work out how I could protect information that she might overhear when I'm on the phone.
I have asked the Institute and they have told me to take legal advice. Thanks for that.
Has anyone else had a similar situation? And if so, how have you dealt with it? My thinking is that a non-disclosure agreement should do the job if drafted properly.
Thanks in advance.
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 38 1
- Giving a seminar 488 28
- Joint Filing Help 71 1
- Altered PAYE cheque 149 4
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 93 6
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 623 4
- Flat Rate Scheme 232 13
- Film Partnership Enquiries - am I just unlucky? 180 4
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 399 17
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 2,125 32
- deleting customers on Sage 50 96 4
- Interest on Loan to a Company 241 2
- Writing off bad debts 155 4
- Added years superannuation 29 1
- How to use importing procedure for Transfers between the bank accounts 95 2
- Is there a legal obligation for the Inspector to hand over minutes of a meeting 336 7
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 50 1
- Care to help a student out? 263 9
- Residency 91 day rule 186 1
- New HMRC phone answering method ... 849 12
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,194
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 599
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 403
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 307
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 186
- Agent fees to sell business 185
- Alphabet shares 184
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 175
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 151
- EBT 150