Shared office space
At the moment I work from home but am considering moving into a shared office space (one other person who works in a completely different field).
I'm happy that I can deal with security of files and electronic data, but I'm trying to work out how I could protect information that she might overhear when I'm on the phone.
I have asked the Institute and they have told me to take legal advice. Thanks for that.
Has anyone else had a similar situation? And if so, how have you dealt with it? My thinking is that a non-disclosure agreement should do the job if drafted properly.
Thanks in advance.
- ACCA practice certificates 44 1
- Accounts submitted to a the charities comission 182 3
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 1,080 32
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 158 2
- What would you do in this situation? 680 14
- Dress code 502 13
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 517 16
- Project being run jointly 212 3
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 318 4
- Companies House 615 9
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 373 11
- Where to start to get any of jobs in Finance and Accounting Industry 738 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,451 25
- Help Required 431 10
- directors control and tax problems 322 5
- Fastest Software 812 13
- What's in a name ? 414 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 328 4
- Bulk Invoicing 198 6
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 196 3
- CTA study material 717
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 441
- Employment related securities question 276
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax consultancy 2014 265
- AIM Stocks and IHT 254
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 234
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 219
- Expat pension contributions? 206
- Trust for Employee 205
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 186