Shared office space
At the moment I work from home but am considering moving into a shared office space (one other person who works in a completely different field).
I'm happy that I can deal with security of files and electronic data, but I'm trying to work out how I could protect information that she might overhear when I'm on the phone.
I have asked the Institute and they have told me to take legal advice. Thanks for that.
Has anyone else had a similar situation? And if so, how have you dealt with it? My thinking is that a non-disclosure agreement should do the job if drafted properly.
Thanks in advance.
- last minute request 54 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 343 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 29 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 188 6
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,113 44
- Maternity and claining expenses 622 6
- Overseas workday relief 126 5
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 240 3
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 651 13
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 78 1
- MVL 249 4
- Disengagement Help! 1,476 22
- Is it possible to link documents into transactions in Sage? 113 2
- Creative Auto Enrolment 724 11
- Change PAYE agent address 197 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 82 1
- Claiming for breach of contract 244 4
- AccountingWEB survey 367 4
- An IT question 370 8
- Maintenance company for buy to let 142 1