Shared office space
At the moment I work from home but am considering moving into a shared office space (one other person who works in a completely different field).
I'm happy that I can deal with security of files and electronic data, but I'm trying to work out how I could protect information that she might overhear when I'm on the phone.
I have asked the Institute and they have told me to take legal advice. Thanks for that.
Has anyone else had a similar situation? And if so, how have you dealt with it? My thinking is that a non-disclosure agreement should do the job if drafted properly.
Thanks in advance.
- What is IRIS World like? 325 8
- Pension contributions 340 10
- Offsetting CT losses against another company 88 4
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,339 18
- The stupidity continues 192 4
- qualifying for 1/9th tax credit on foreign dividend 112 1
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 455 11
- Do you use sign up lists on your website 146 1
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 444 9
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 256 6
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 246 8
- Free project management software with Gantt charts, preferably on-line 197 1
- Share transfer question 320 16
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 547 10
- New Employers Helpline 149 3
- Overlap relief 735 19
- Budget 2015 - take two 212 3
- CIS Contractor has not issued tax deduction certificate to client 202 4
- VAT Query 206 2
- Sacked my first client 701 14
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 433
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 425
- WIP Software 291
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 286
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 222
- No payroll scheme in place 222
- Software recommendations 207
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 201
- Is there anything wrong with this? 194
- Small Part Disposal of Property 175