Shared office space
At the moment I work from home but am considering moving into a shared office space (one other person who works in a completely different field).
I'm happy that I can deal with security of files and electronic data, but I'm trying to work out how I could protect information that she might overhear when I'm on the phone.
I have asked the Institute and they have told me to take legal advice. Thanks for that.
Has anyone else had a similar situation? And if so, how have you dealt with it? My thinking is that a non-disclosure agreement should do the job if drafted properly.
Thanks in advance.
- VAT on non-denominated postage 153 4
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 204 4
- Employmnet Allowance 2015/2016 79 2
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 152 1
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 840 40
- Tax relief for networking day out? 539 14
- SA316s 196 3
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 75 1
- Swiching tax 535 15
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 747 23
- Proposal to strike off...... 515 10
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 534 10
- Can I recharge Car loan interest 378 11
- Start-up cost recognition 113 1
- Lunches 270 3
- Mortgage Adviser's request 402 8
- Generic notification message 262 6
- Property Expenses 224 7
- Auto Enrolment (sorry) 173 1
- Accrued salary unpaid 271 4
- Construction CIS LLP Company 607
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 592
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 388
- Pensions Regulator 352
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 292
- Using the correct forms 266
- RTI - duplicate employee record 258
- SA penalty proposals 257
- Accelerated payment notices 237
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 228