Should I be registering for any form of tax in the USA ?

Hi there

We are a small business supplying training services to a large multinational company. I am clear that when our services are supplied overseas that no UK VAT is applicable - however, we have just been contracted to do a large number of training deliveries in the USA and I am concerned that we may fall foul of some US Tax legislation. Understanding that there is no VATĀ in the US on services/goods, is there anything else I should be looking out for ? Have had a look through the IRS website, but am still none the wiser ! Any help is greatly appreciated.

Many thanksĀ 

There are 4 comments. Login or register to view them.


thisistibi |
thisistibi's picture

Need to complete form W-8BEN

Simon Gardner |

In addition

John - Horler Tax |


neutru |