Should the owner of a Ltd company register as employer if it´s non uk resident?
Hi everyone! This is my first post (sorry if i have already done something wrong...)
I live in Spain and I want to register online a Limited Company in the UK. I am the only owner but i don´t want to appear as an employee nor a director.
I´m just the owner. But i have read in the HMRC webpage that as the only owner, I have to be the director and also register as employer and as employee too.
Is this applicable if i´m not UK resident?
- Stumped - IHT 47 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 383 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 447 11
- Tips on meals 91 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,265 33
- Credit management tools 84 1
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 65 2
- property capital gains 73 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 758 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 344 7
- CGT and primary residence 132 1
- Marriage Allowance 220 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,117 12
- S455 and February year ends 284 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 860 18
- Closing down loss-making company 432 5
- S.455 Tax again 278 3
- New Build 332 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 373 4
- Mortgage Reference 786 10