Should the owner of a Ltd company register as employer if it´s non uk resident?
Hi everyone! This is my first post (sorry if i have already done something wrong...)
I live in Spain and I want to register online a Limited Company in the UK. I am the only owner but i don´t want to appear as an employee nor a director.
I´m just the owner. But i have read in the HMRC webpage that as the only owner, I have to be the director and also register as employer and as employee too.
Is this applicable if i´m not UK resident?
- Family Partnership 121 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,027 32
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 33 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 334 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 91 3
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 702 11
- flat rate scheme 2,215 41
- HMRC Postal Delays 367 10
- Can anybody recommend any software 147 1
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,360 14
- Legal advisor recommendation please 268 5
- Closure of PAYE scheme 184 2
- How can a childcare facility mitigate vat 187 2
- Dividends allowed on ordinary shares transferred during the year?? 190 3
- Termination Payment 506 15
- Company Share Buy Back 344 8
- P11D Car Value 139 2
- Business lending another business money (UK) 251 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 301 5
- bookkeeping system 700 9