Should a P35 form or request have been issued?
I use the Basic Paye Tools for a few employers and, having seen the "carnage" (late filing penalties etc etc) from previous years, I decided to move one step ahead and, as soon as I was able, I started to file the necessary P35's and P60's, in advance of 5 April 2012.
All were successfully submitted and the necessary emails confirmation were received, from the Government Gateway.
However, in none of the cases, which I deal with, have I received, either from HMRC, or from client's, a formal request to prepare and submit a Form P35 for 2011/12.
Whilst I'm content in the knowledge that I have evidence on file, of the necessary submissions, I still would have expected to have received formal requests to complete these formalities. Is anyone else in a similar situation?
- Boffin of the Year 102 6
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 436 9
- Altered PAYE cheque 424 9
- PAYE versus Dividends 95 1
- equipment rental 58 1
- Giving a seminar 608 32
- Flat Rate Scheme 360 16
- Non sequitur 137 1
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 3,183 63
- Distance between Postcodes in Excel 567 11
- Employer pension contribution as part of redundancy package 118 3
- Incorrect Generic non-filing notice 257 9
- Am i Liable? 781 19
- Joint Filing Help 162 3
- Missed Student Loan Contributions 235 8
- audit for 50% associate? 87 2
- Contingent Asset Disclosure 99 5
- Write off of former director's loan 805 12
- HMRC Appeals 125 1
- RTI 339 11
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,278
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 629
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 416
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 325
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 242
- Alphabet shares 212
- Agent fees to sell business 205
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 200
- Office recharges 161
- Tax position on lease extension 155