Should a P35 form or request have been issued?
I use the Basic Paye Tools for a few employers and, having seen the "carnage" (late filing penalties etc etc) from previous years, I decided to move one step ahead and, as soon as I was able, I started to file the necessary P35's and P60's, in advance of 5 April 2012.
All were successfully submitted and the necessary emails confirmation were received, from the Government Gateway.
However, in none of the cases, which I deal with, have I received, either from HMRC, or from client's, a formal request to prepare and submit a Form P35 for 2011/12.
Whilst I'm content in the knowledge that I have evidence on file, of the necessary submissions, I still would have expected to have received formal requests to complete these formalities. Is anyone else in a similar situation?
- Share transfer question 267 10
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 409 7
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 207 5
- New Employers Helpline 129 2
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 217 5
- Overlap relief 719 19
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,290 17
- Budget 2015 - take two 188 3
- CIS Contractor has not issued tax deduction certificate to client 192 4
- VAT Query 187 2
- Sacked my first client 654 14
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 416 9
- Accounts note disclosure - Directors 237 4
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,272 24
- Director needs to withdraw 45k lump sum from company 622 11
- Trades and deadlines 153 3
- How to pay national insurance 649 18
- New Website Look 1,078 29
- Accounting for buying off bank 280 11
- Indemnity question re IR35? 236 5
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 427
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 422
- WIP Software 288
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 284
- No payroll scheme in place 220
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 219
- Software recommendations 202
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 199
- Is there anything wrong with this? 189
- Free project management software with Gantt charts, preferably on-line 187