Should a P35 form or request have been issued?
I use the Basic Paye Tools for a few employers and, having seen the "carnage" (late filing penalties etc etc) from previous years, I decided to move one step ahead and, as soon as I was able, I started to file the necessary P35's and P60's, in advance of 5 April 2012.
All were successfully submitted and the necessary emails confirmation were received, from the Government Gateway.
However, in none of the cases, which I deal with, have I received, either from HMRC, or from client's, a formal request to prepare and submit a Form P35 for 2011/12.
Whilst I'm content in the knowledge that I have evidence on file, of the necessary submissions, I still would have expected to have received formal requests to complete these formalities. Is anyone else in a similar situation?
- Recommendations for tax advice sole practitioner 46 1
- Regaining my qualification 51 1
- Shareholder agreement 130 3
- Tax code for Companies House fees 110 1
- Tax treatment of cashed in American Savings Plan 188 3
- Company Reorganisation 124 3
- G'day IPA-IFA 625 10
- Employee Loan 163 2
- IRIS - Personal Tax - 2013/14 - Page UKP2 447 15
- Statutory residence test - transit days 562 5
- CGT - Is a calculation required now? 106 1
- Wear and tear allowance 443 6
- Accountants' Error 611 12
- Website development costs - tax and accounting treatment 337 6
- Buying accountancy practice 626 10
- Paperless office 1,073 7
- Accountant Error 401 6
- Auto enrolment 144 2
- Subscriptions not on HMRC list of approved bodies 412 5
- Daily Penalties 2012/13 283 3
- Skandia using wrong address 1,443
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 751
- Any views 684
- HMRC Employers Diary 519
- International interest certificate 419
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 380
- Sale of business 343
- NOVA 250
- Advertising services? 243
- IRIS Open Books problem 235