Should a P35 form or request have been issued?
I use the Basic Paye Tools for a few employers and, having seen the "carnage" (late filing penalties etc etc) from previous years, I decided to move one step ahead and, as soon as I was able, I started to file the necessary P35's and P60's, in advance of 5 April 2012.
All were successfully submitted and the necessary emails confirmation were received, from the Government Gateway.
However, in none of the cases, which I deal with, have I received, either from HMRC, or from client's, a formal request to prepare and submit a Form P35 for 2011/12.
Whilst I'm content in the knowledge that I have evidence on file, of the necessary submissions, I still would have expected to have received formal requests to complete these formalities. Is anyone else in a similar situation?
- App recommended by HMRC for record keeping 1,169 11
- Outsourcing iXBRL Tagging 141 8
- Use of home for storage 170 4
- Negativer Payslip Request 81 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 8,694 328
- Anyone out there with charity accounts experience 195 10
- Late filing penalty for personal tax return. Reasonable excuse 163 7
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 432 12
- Mortgage deposit Gift 324 16
- Amending Share Capital 160 6
- Family loan 966 13
- Getting VAT right for a sole trader pilot 94 4
- FIFA game and making money 1,029 10
- Loan to a related company 325 14
- Being Tax relevant 529 7
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 974 4
- What should I do for 'free' 438 5
- planning to be self employed bookkeeper what do i need to do before i start? 503 7
- Payroll provider 327 6
- Partnership to Sole Trader 116 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,162
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 384
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 303
- National Insurance 293
- Payments on account coded out?? 256
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 248
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 227
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 217
- Non Resident 203
- Franchise income and costs 190