Should a P35 form or request have been issued?
I use the Basic Paye Tools for a few employers and, having seen the "carnage" (late filing penalties etc etc) from previous years, I decided to move one step ahead and, as soon as I was able, I started to file the necessary P35's and P60's, in advance of 5 April 2012.
All were successfully submitted and the necessary emails confirmation were received, from the Government Gateway.
However, in none of the cases, which I deal with, have I received, either from HMRC, or from client's, a formal request to prepare and submit a Form P35 for 2011/12.
Whilst I'm content in the knowledge that I have evidence on file, of the necessary submissions, I still would have expected to have received formal requests to complete these formalities. Is anyone else in a similar situation?
- Tax on grant a lease - no proceeds 130 2
- Dress code 588 15
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax Consultancy 2014 368 3
- What would you do in this situation? 737 15
- Dividend 101 2
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 1,139 33
- ACCA practice certificates 123 2
- Accounts submitted to a the charities comission 238 5
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 196 3
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 541 16
- Project being run jointly 239 3
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 335 4
- Companies House 631 9
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 412 11
- Where to start to get any of jobs in Finance and Accounting Industry 751 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,477 25
- Help Required 451 10
- directors control and tax problems 361 5
- Fastest Software 819 13
- What's in a name ? 440 5
- CTA study material 721
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 442
- Employment related securities question 281
- AIM Stocks and IHT 258
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 243
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 224
- Expat pension contributions? 211
- Trust for Employee 208
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 193
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 126