Should a P35 form or request have been issued?
I use the Basic Paye Tools for a few employers and, having seen the "carnage" (late filing penalties etc etc) from previous years, I decided to move one step ahead and, as soon as I was able, I started to file the necessary P35's and P60's, in advance of 5 April 2012.
All were successfully submitted and the necessary emails confirmation were received, from the Government Gateway.
However, in none of the cases, which I deal with, have I received, either from HMRC, or from client's, a formal request to prepare and submit a Form P35 for 2011/12.
Whilst I'm content in the knowledge that I have evidence on file, of the necessary submissions, I still would have expected to have received formal requests to complete these formalities. Is anyone else in a similar situation?
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 196 3
- Incorporation of gp practise 116 1
- Love is in the air 365 5
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 246 9
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,996 46
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 341 4
- Very large share capital by mistake 273 3
- Client Paperwork Retention? 527 13
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 553 7
- Tax Overlap Reporting 298 4
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 320 2
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 369 9
- Reimbursing director travel costs 424 6
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,716 20
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 420 8
- Sage 50 VAT Return 257 2
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 523 1
- Paying Son 674 18
- HMRC accounting 407 3
- Employers NI allowance 473 6
- DTA tie-breaker issue 295
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 278
- CGT for NOn UK residents 277
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 273
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 249
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 235
- Apprenticeship Levy 232
- Capital Gains personal representatives 217
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 210
- Mandating Rental income or dividend income to a company 190