Should a P35 form or request have been issued?
I use the Basic Paye Tools for a few employers and, having seen the "carnage" (late filing penalties etc etc) from previous years, I decided to move one step ahead and, as soon as I was able, I started to file the necessary P35's and P60's, in advance of 5 April 2012.
All were successfully submitted and the necessary emails confirmation were received, from the Government Gateway.
However, in none of the cases, which I deal with, have I received, either from HMRC, or from client's, a formal request to prepare and submit a Form P35 for 2011/12.
Whilst I'm content in the knowledge that I have evidence on file, of the necessary submissions, I still would have expected to have received formal requests to complete these formalities. Is anyone else in a similar situation?
- SA302 207 3
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 134 3
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 205 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 277 13
- Prefer to start accepting Online Card Payments 120 1
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 902 25
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 222 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 125 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 257 7
- New Email Extensions 146 1
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 1,106 56
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 278 2
- Dental practice incorpration 128 1
- Audit rules 167 4
- Go Cardless 283 8
- business entertaining deductibility 150 1
- Self assessment tax arrears 185 2
- R & D 110 3
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 93 1
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 172 1
- Xtuple 502
- Qtac payroll for bureau 337
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 284
- Industrial & Provident Societies 277
- Mehjoo 223
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 221
- New strategic report 173
- Domain name sale and limited company 160
- South African Government Pension 158
- CIS schemes 155