Should a P35 form or request have been issued?
I use the Basic Paye Tools for a few employers and, having seen the "carnage" (late filing penalties etc etc) from previous years, I decided to move one step ahead and, as soon as I was able, I started to file the necessary P35's and P60's, in advance of 5 April 2012.
All were successfully submitted and the necessary emails confirmation were received, from the Government Gateway.
However, in none of the cases, which I deal with, have I received, either from HMRC, or from client's, a formal request to prepare and submit a Form P35 for 2011/12.
Whilst I'm content in the knowledge that I have evidence on file, of the necessary submissions, I still would have expected to have received formal requests to complete these formalities. Is anyone else in a similar situation?
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 505 19
- VAT reverse charge on consulting from EC 83 2
- Impairment in value of subsidiary - allowable? 91 3
- Client Require Tax Return and Profit and Loss for Housing Benefit claim 83 1
- VAT Reclaim 148 7
- How to network with other Accountants? 206 2
- Employment Allowance 124 2
- How much do you pay for Xero? 186 1
- exemptions from CIS 159 3
- How to treat NI and PAYE for overseas staff employed in UK? 208 1
- Volontaire International en Entreprise (VIE) 146 3
- Using Xero with Barclays & Lloyds and multi company usage 359 3
- VAT - How hard is it? 1,503 52
- Option to tax by two individuals "together" not as a Ltd company 163 2
- Directors exempt from AE? 463 8
- Cut-off accounting question 340 7
- Freehold management company 93 1
- account in joint names - gift? 200 3
- DIRECTOR LOAN ACCOUNT AND BALANCE 521 10
- HMRC site down ? 451 7
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 391
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 343
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 326
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 309
- Electric Car 264
- S222 Charge 227
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 224
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 209
- Company Structure 202
- IP trans to holding company 162