Should a P35 form or request have been issued?
I use the Basic Paye Tools for a few employers and, having seen the "carnage" (late filing penalties etc etc) from previous years, I decided to move one step ahead and, as soon as I was able, I started to file the necessary P35's and P60's, in advance of 5 April 2012.
All were successfully submitted and the necessary emails confirmation were received, from the Government Gateway.
However, in none of the cases, which I deal with, have I received, either from HMRC, or from client's, a formal request to prepare and submit a Form P35 for 2011/12.
Whilst I'm content in the knowledge that I have evidence on file, of the necessary submissions, I still would have expected to have received formal requests to complete these formalities. Is anyone else in a similar situation?
- Recommendation for a good website on exchange rate forecast 94 6
- Year end 327 4
- Test purchases in VAT enquiries 179 3
- Comments on this scenario 44 1
- Related Parties Note 405 9
- Annual Investment Allowance (AIA) 53 1
- Where can I get Quickbooks help 113 4
- Have i messed up? 579 9
- loss on carbon credits 92 2
- New HMRC phone answering method ... 544 9
- SAGE con 171 3
- Dazed & confused 146 2
- Goodwill ammortisation 229 2
- Overpayment relief claim 116 4
- How to prepare and Finalize Vat company accounts 223 9
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,529 63
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 508 28
- Charity reserves 115 2
- Aggressive HMRC 1,512 16
- Aweb Fantasy Practice 1,254 19
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,001
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 541
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 359
- Tax efficient holding company structure 286
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 271
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 209
- Charge out rates in London? 206
- Pension contributions higher rate extension? 180
- Personal consumption by landlord 178
- Interest on Loan to a Company 170