Should a P35 form or request have been issued?
I use the Basic Paye Tools for a few employers and, having seen the "carnage" (late filing penalties etc etc) from previous years, I decided to move one step ahead and, as soon as I was able, I started to file the necessary P35's and P60's, in advance of 5 April 2012.
All were successfully submitted and the necessary emails confirmation were received, from the Government Gateway.
However, in none of the cases, which I deal with, have I received, either from HMRC, or from client's, a formal request to prepare and submit a Form P35 for 2011/12.
Whilst I'm content in the knowledge that I have evidence on file, of the necessary submissions, I still would have expected to have received formal requests to complete these formalities. Is anyone else in a similar situation?
- HMRC request for Sage Back Up 1,961 20
- LLP members share of profits 334 17
- Accountancy software for an imac 142 3
- Value pricing 1,982 86
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 544 15
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 401 13
- PAYE Coding Notices 448 7
- March RTI Submission 119 1
- VT accounts licence key 535 9
- Can UK ACCA Practice prepare accounts for Indian company? 91 1
- SDLT implications on an informal lease 82 1
- SDLT on land 89 2
- Renewable Heat Incentive Income - Taxable? 100 1
- VAT Option to tax 245 1
- From Ireland. Self-Employed or Foreign Income? 94 2
- Current tax asset 126 2
- Grants 190 5
- Tricky VAT question 421 4
- Audit Required 980 20
- Ex Gratia payment via Payroll 249 5
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 876
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 613
- Free Tax Legislation? 361
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 353
- Director Loan account operation 351
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 311
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 298
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 281
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 271
- Paye procedures for CVA 202