Should a P35 form or request have been issued?
I use the Basic Paye Tools for a few employers and, having seen the "carnage" (late filing penalties etc etc) from previous years, I decided to move one step ahead and, as soon as I was able, I started to file the necessary P35's and P60's, in advance of 5 April 2012.
All were successfully submitted and the necessary emails confirmation were received, from the Government Gateway.
However, in none of the cases, which I deal with, have I received, either from HMRC, or from client's, a formal request to prepare and submit a Form P35 for 2011/12.
Whilst I'm content in the knowledge that I have evidence on file, of the necessary submissions, I still would have expected to have received formal requests to complete these formalities. Is anyone else in a similar situation?
- LLP as member of LLP 93 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,737 48
- B2B vat in the EU 140 3
- Coding Notice 163 4
- Client RTI Shows payments not his 139 3
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 132 2
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 450 7
- Vat 283 7
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,278 13
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 347 7
- Recharge for private use of a company car 195 3
- Funding Circle Servicing Fee 164 2
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,492 18
- CT/CIS offset 148 2
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 195 4
- Trade name 196 3
- Musician - Allowable Travel expenses 143 1
- New business - journal entries 323 20
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 319 18
- VAT on deposits 212 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 820
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 711
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 392
- Social investment tax relief 210
- Digita Hosted Software 205
- Call Centre Data Costs 195
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 163
- Travel costs and contractors 159
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 149
- accounting for this transaction 146