Should a P35 form or request have been issued?
I use the Basic Paye Tools for a few employers and, having seen the "carnage" (late filing penalties etc etc) from previous years, I decided to move one step ahead and, as soon as I was able, I started to file the necessary P35's and P60's, in advance of 5 April 2012.
All were successfully submitted and the necessary emails confirmation were received, from the Government Gateway.
However, in none of the cases, which I deal with, have I received, either from HMRC, or from client's, a formal request to prepare and submit a Form P35 for 2011/12.
Whilst I'm content in the knowledge that I have evidence on file, of the necessary submissions, I still would have expected to have received formal requests to complete these formalities. Is anyone else in a similar situation?
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,184 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 206 6
- Xerocon 2016 998 23
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 212 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 577 12
- Personal Tax 475 11
- USA Tax Query 145 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,656 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 938 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 261 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 593 18
- Corrupt Excel File 672 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 345 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,972 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 289 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 398 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 159 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 305 4
- last minute request 497 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,252 46