Should a P35 form or request have been issued?
I use the Basic Paye Tools for a few employers and, having seen the "carnage" (late filing penalties etc etc) from previous years, I decided to move one step ahead and, as soon as I was able, I started to file the necessary P35's and P60's, in advance of 5 April 2012.
All were successfully submitted and the necessary emails confirmation were received, from the Government Gateway.
However, in none of the cases, which I deal with, have I received, either from HMRC, or from client's, a formal request to prepare and submit a Form P35 for 2011/12.
Whilst I'm content in the knowledge that I have evidence on file, of the necessary submissions, I still would have expected to have received formal requests to complete these formalities. Is anyone else in a similar situation?
- What to say to Tom, Dick and Harry... 224 1
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 319 6
- VAT Tax Point - Overseas Purchase 139 4
- VAT surcharges and change of business entity 14 1
- Recourse to Accountant for incorrect accounts 2,355 20
- Should I move back home away from my office? 492 10
- Property income in different capacities 134 2
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 242 6
- Contract Hire of Vans for Limited Company 87 1
- Recharge for private use of a company car 421 10
- SATR - ommission of capital gains 145 1
- Scanners 185 4
- Overdrawn Directors Loan Account 148 1
- Solar panels - VAT and Capital allowances 246 3
- Payment plans for clients 167 2
- General rule: Evidence that the customer is in business 248 1
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 298 7
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 397 2
- P60 or payslips? 131 1
- IHT dilemma 1,391 21
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,179
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 800
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 494
- Digita Hosted Software 322
- Credit where credit's due....... 280
- Director phone costs 242
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 229
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 161
- how to object to registered company name... 145
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 142