Should a P35 form or request have been issued?
I use the Basic Paye Tools for a few employers and, having seen the "carnage" (late filing penalties etc etc) from previous years, I decided to move one step ahead and, as soon as I was able, I started to file the necessary P35's and P60's, in advance of 5 April 2012.
All were successfully submitted and the necessary emails confirmation were received, from the Government Gateway.
However, in none of the cases, which I deal with, have I received, either from HMRC, or from client's, a formal request to prepare and submit a Form P35 for 2011/12.
Whilst I'm content in the knowledge that I have evidence on file, of the necessary submissions, I still would have expected to have received formal requests to complete these formalities. Is anyone else in a similar situation?
- Fair Value Accounting 98 2
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,465 88
- Self-employed or Ltd Company or seek employment 216 6
- Husband Wife let property 372 11
- Pass-through costs - show gross or net under UK GAAP / IFRS? 110 2
- Retrospectively change VAT scheme? 187 4
- Games Tax Relief 36 1
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 521 13
- Goodie bag 1,684 54
- CIS monthly returns 216 3
- can I approach clients ? 479 9
- Can interest received be netted against interest paid in this scenario? 167 2
- Film Actors - Averaging? 353 9
- Paying Harvest casuals and casual beaters 227 3
- FreeAgent question 139 2
- Output tax for retailer 326 8
- Footballers Testimonials Taxable? 301 3
- 13-14 Payroll return needs to be filed 150 2
- Payroll Software & Auto Enrolement 150 1
- CT600 Advice 167 1
- Possible Partnership? 647
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 524
- New Fangled Penalties 451
- Fuming! 392
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 321
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 262
- Outsource Data Entry 245
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 239
- Moving away from CCH software 234
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 179