Should a P35 form or request have been issued?
I use the Basic Paye Tools for a few employers and, having seen the "carnage" (late filing penalties etc etc) from previous years, I decided to move one step ahead and, as soon as I was able, I started to file the necessary P35's and P60's, in advance of 5 April 2012.
All were successfully submitted and the necessary emails confirmation were received, from the Government Gateway.
However, in none of the cases, which I deal with, have I received, either from HMRC, or from client's, a formal request to prepare and submit a Form P35 for 2011/12.
Whilst I'm content in the knowledge that I have evidence on file, of the necessary submissions, I still would have expected to have received formal requests to complete these formalities. Is anyone else in a similar situation?
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 329
- Set up a company pension 273
- RTI Fees 251
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 234
- Where's our 10%? 227
- Driving sales growth 204
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 201
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 198
- HMRC Enquiry Assessments 193
- EIS 192
- Regiatration of a Trust 190
- CIS late registration 189
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 178
- Break up basis accounting 172
- Best structure 169
- Property owned privately 163
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 155
- Accounts production software for business SSC 137
- Accruing for fixed asset invoice 135
- iQor recovering HMRC debts again 134