Should a P35 form or request have been issued?
I use the Basic Paye Tools for a few employers and, having seen the "carnage" (late filing penalties etc etc) from previous years, I decided to move one step ahead and, as soon as I was able, I started to file the necessary P35's and P60's, in advance of 5 April 2012.
All were successfully submitted and the necessary emails confirmation were received, from the Government Gateway.
However, in none of the cases, which I deal with, have I received, either from HMRC, or from client's, a formal request to prepare and submit a Form P35 for 2011/12.
Whilst I'm content in the knowledge that I have evidence on file, of the necessary submissions, I still would have expected to have received formal requests to complete these formalities. Is anyone else in a similar situation?
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 71 2
- Moving to the cloud 614 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 148 2
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 74 1
- Companies house strike off 50 1
- How much to charge for payroll? 729 16
- When do we qualify for state pension? 159 2
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 130 4
- BTC vs Digita 978 29
- Seeking a tax case 265 8
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 294 4
- See you all on the other side 242 5
- VATABLE Income 291 3
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 238 2
- Different Filing Dates - Help! 269 7
- What are we calling cloud now? 494 6
- P11D software 109 1
- Write off of loans FROM participators 534 9
- VAT - business splitting 236 3
- Income tax or Capital gains tax? 587 16
- HMRC Joint Filing 524
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 393
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 353
- IRIS and FRS 102 326
- Capitalising Finance Lease 293
- USA help 285
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 247
- Capital gains on rental property 228
- Sage Coretime 217
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 213