Should a P35 form or request have been issued?
I use the Basic Paye Tools for a few employers and, having seen the "carnage" (late filing penalties etc etc) from previous years, I decided to move one step ahead and, as soon as I was able, I started to file the necessary P35's and P60's, in advance of 5 April 2012.
All were successfully submitted and the necessary emails confirmation were received, from the Government Gateway.
However, in none of the cases, which I deal with, have I received, either from HMRC, or from client's, a formal request to prepare and submit a Form P35 for 2011/12.
Whilst I'm content in the knowledge that I have evidence on file, of the necessary submissions, I still would have expected to have received formal requests to complete these formalities. Is anyone else in a similar situation?
- Property Purchase in Daughters Name 203 7
- Career advice for ex HMRC Inspector 1,697 32
- Where has Portia gone? 728 26
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,551 72
- Rogue Accountant 2,836 46
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 5,291 19
- HMRC Scam 267 2
- Departments in Sage 50 94 1
- Is it worth being a limited company if already a higher rate taxpayer? 236 2
- HMRC, YouTube, ITTOIA... 323 4
- Capital Gains? 265 2
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 108 1
- Partial Exemption relating to a multi academy trust 78 1
- Is it possible to have an excel link to a different dated excel file 453 9
- Taxation of serviced offices 132 2
- AIA - new period 222 1
- Self assessment question 1,162 48
- Major Works Invoice to Rental Property 379 9
- What is the base cost of this asset for CGT? 269 3
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 859 20
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 775
- RTI - duplicate employee record 512
- Pensions Regulator 441
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 396
- Sage Vat return box 2 298
- Sanzar 297
- Digital marketing focus group 279
- How do you do it 266
- Report old income 228
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 227