Should a P35 form or request have been issued?
I use the Basic Paye Tools for a few employers and, having seen the "carnage" (late filing penalties etc etc) from previous years, I decided to move one step ahead and, as soon as I was able, I started to file the necessary P35's and P60's, in advance of 5 April 2012.
All were successfully submitted and the necessary emails confirmation were received, from the Government Gateway.
However, in none of the cases, which I deal with, have I received, either from HMRC, or from client's, a formal request to prepare and submit a Form P35 for 2011/12.
Whilst I'm content in the knowledge that I have evidence on file, of the necessary submissions, I still would have expected to have received formal requests to complete these formalities. Is anyone else in a similar situation?
- new software IXBRL and Accounts production? 104 1
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 372 6
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 519 10
- is this fraud? 410 8
- Question regarding gym training 117 2
- Mortgage to buy property in limited company 141 4
- Directors Subsistence 347 3
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,078 26
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 564 9
- Gong round in Circles with CT600 188 2
- How long are 64-8s taking these days? 409 9
- R&D tax credit claim 151 4
- New company - form a group? 88 1
- Not a good start no broadband 227 4
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 132 3
- Married woman dies owning marital home 341 2
- Incorporation Relief 299 6
- Penalty suspension 169 2
- reliable alternative to registered ofice required 345 7
- Corporate shareholder question 232 4
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 563
- Cancelled 337
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 321
- Cancelled 277
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 240
- Probiz 223
- CIS Deductions 180
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 169
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 160
- Car leasing scheme 156