Should a P35 form or request have been issued?
I use the Basic Paye Tools for a few employers and, having seen the "carnage" (late filing penalties etc etc) from previous years, I decided to move one step ahead and, as soon as I was able, I started to file the necessary P35's and P60's, in advance of 5 April 2012.
All were successfully submitted and the necessary emails confirmation were received, from the Government Gateway.
However, in none of the cases, which I deal with, have I received, either from HMRC, or from client's, a formal request to prepare and submit a Form P35 for 2011/12.
Whilst I'm content in the knowledge that I have evidence on file, of the necessary submissions, I still would have expected to have received formal requests to complete these formalities. Is anyone else in a similar situation?
- Invoicing for monthly clients 503 10
- VAT B2B EU service - curious 114 1
- Am I the only one who finds this annoying 1,175 41
- Flat Rate VAT 255 8
- Sage Drive Queue.dta file lock out 708 15
- Practice software 1,189 17
- Starting your response in the subject line of the form 315 7
- When to register or not for PAYE 536 11
- Seeking advice: With recruitment agencies for temporary placements, is VAT taken off the whole sum received from the client, or just what the company retains? 238 5
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 572 8
- Redundancy pay 326 9
- Final CT Return - liquidating company 237 2
- VAT on farm machinery sold 267 5
- Servicing AE fees 190 2
- VAT Receipts 279 8
- Changing pay dates on Moneysoft 174 2
- P800 problems again 128 1
- Company accounts for £350 997 27
- Directors Loan Account Question 449 12
- Setting up a Charity Trust?? 165 4
- FRS 101 Software 347
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 308
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 299
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 275
- French ConnectionUK 242
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 218
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 205
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 203
- APN's 187
- Penalties for late filing of P11D forms 184