Should a P35 form or request have been issued?
I use the Basic Paye Tools for a few employers and, having seen the "carnage" (late filing penalties etc etc) from previous years, I decided to move one step ahead and, as soon as I was able, I started to file the necessary P35's and P60's, in advance of 5 April 2012.
All were successfully submitted and the necessary emails confirmation were received, from the Government Gateway.
However, in none of the cases, which I deal with, have I received, either from HMRC, or from client's, a formal request to prepare and submit a Form P35 for 2011/12.
Whilst I'm content in the knowledge that I have evidence on file, of the necessary submissions, I still would have expected to have received formal requests to complete these formalities. Is anyone else in a similar situation?
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 146 5
- any help? 92 4
- HMRC turning post around in 11 - 12 weeks? 225 8
- Companies House? 181 3
- Defer,Accrue & Wip 67 1
- Rental Expenses 105 6
- UK tax exposure 197 3
- regulated mortgage work? 80 1
- Echosign mail merge? 277 1
- Before I call employers helpline 214 1
- VAT refund 387 4
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 233 3
- flat rate scheme 331 7
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 219 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 553 6
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 279 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,056 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 185 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 196 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 136 1