Simply had to share this ...
We have received a letter from Debt Management & Banking, Croydon addressed to one of our clients.
The opening lines of the letter are -
"Our records show that you self assessment tax payment is overdue.
We will be checking how long it takes you to respond to this letter"
The letter is dated 11th May and was not received until 31st May.
This from an organisation that admits to taking 6 weeks to open incoming mail.
They really don't understand irony do they.
- 2 sole traders merging to become a limited company what do they need? 254 9
- home office expenses as a director 152 6
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 833 22
- Sick pay 127 2
- Undeclared rental income 270 5
- Home Use Costs in Company Accounts ? 213 4
- Drop box Storage 881 9
- Drop Down Boxes 157 2
- Unfurnished Lettings Expenditure 213 5
- Any Scottish members out there? 13,386 498
- CIS paid under reg 9 210 1
- PAYE Refunds from HMRC 185 4
- rti 242 9
- Cash injection by shareholder 729 9
- Another goodwill question ....... 243 2
- FIFA game and making money 1,761 15
- Subsistence expenses for one man band contractor companies 412 7
- What Exactly does the RTI Penalty Relaxation mean? 272 4
- Property management company Online returns 102 1
- VAT on sale of Assets to Director 140 3
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,403
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 535
- National Insurance 436
- Non Resident 328
- Hands on experience of Digita 256
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 240
- Employer's Helpline 194
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 163
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 159
- Umbrella pay services 134