Simply had to share this ...
We have received a letter from Debt Management & Banking, Croydon addressed to one of our clients.
The opening lines of the letter are -
"Our records show that you self assessment tax payment is overdue.
We will be checking how long it takes you to respond to this letter"
The letter is dated 11th May and was not received until 31st May.
This from an organisation that admits to taking 6 weeks to open incoming mail.
They really don't understand irony do they.
- RSU and double taxation 159 2
- Capital gains on tax return - attachments 245 8
- Option to Tax 143 3
- Charging VAT to a Swedish Company 122 5
- Out of date tax returns 122 1
- PPR relief Separation and divorce 66 1
- Estate Agent - Advertising/WIP 148 2
- VAT within EC 153 3
- proposed dividends 569 21
- FPS responses ... 410 13
- Tax credits and Concentrix 163 4
- Iris and Miicrosoft 365 236 1
- HMRC repayment has gone to wrong bank account - quickest way to resolve? 352 5
- Valuing Famiy Shareholding 109 1
- Deductible or not ? Working out of hotels /coffee shops 291 4
- Missing PAYE codes 231 4
- New desktop accounting and payroll, help, please 696 14
- Nominal Codes 181 7
- How far back can a direct debit be claimed back by client? 586 4
- DLA Write Off Tax Implications 453 8
- Sanzar 482
- Digital marketing focus group 393
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 373
- Sainsbury's mangement 320
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 316
- Continuity Agreement 315
- Avanti Accounts 313
- Buyback 283
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 229
- Aggresive sales from Iris 181