Single email to clients of deadlines for next 3 to 5 years
We are thinking about sending one email to a client with deadlines for submission of information for the next 3 may be 5 years. This would deadlines for VAT, year end accounts and SA100.
We would ask clients that they should put the dates in their diary and further reminders will not be sent. Further, we will say that if the information if the info is not received on time, submissions deadlines with HMRC and Companies House may be missed. We will say it in a better way than this.
This would cut down on admin. We are not sure how clients would take it and whether this would work.
We are looking for feedback on this idea/procedure.
- Family Partnership 250 7
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 316 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 119 2
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 103 3
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 56 2
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 170 4
- flat rate scheme 2,329 47
- Signed accounts for bank 642 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 831 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 292 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 171 5
- VAT Query on new build 105 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 140 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 146 4
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 93 1
- P11D Car Value 259 6
- NOVA declaration 104 1
- Business valuation advice 709 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,509 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,227 23