Single email to clients of deadlines for next 3 to 5 years
We are thinking about sending one email to a client with deadlines for submission of information for the next 3 may be 5 years. This would deadlines for VAT, year end accounts and SA100.
We would ask clients that they should put the dates in their diary and further reminders will not be sent. Further, we will say that if the information if the info is not received on time, submissions deadlines with HMRC and Companies House may be missed. We will say it in a better way than this.
This would cut down on admin. We are not sure how clients would take it and whether this would work.
We are looking for feedback on this idea/procedure.
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 1,366 29
- Compare 2 lists 1,669 30
- Bankstream 812 19
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,112 21
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 390 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 629 26
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 163 2
- UK tax on sale of Italian shares 216 3
- QBO VAT box 2 and 4 148 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 165 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 199 1
- How to deal with prior year error 196 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 561 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,361 33
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,067 20
- Tax Calculations 668 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 436 4
- Exemption from CGT 274 2
- VAT Registration 275 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 469 14