small abbreviated a/cs - disclose subsidiary's profits?
I'm struggling with the correct disclosure for details of a subsidiary. The group is not required to prepare group accounts. Both parent and sub qualify as small companies.
In the abbreviated a/cs of the sub, no P&L is required. Yet CA2006 and FRSSE 2008 para 15.18(B) requires the sub's profit after tax for the year to be disclosed in the notes of the abbreviated a/cs for the parent. Is this correct or am I reading it wrong?
- Non-IR35 contractors and travel, since Autumn Statement 201 1
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 553 11
- New LLP, basis of assessment and which boxes to complete? 31 1
- property capital gains 238 2
- Transferring DLA between Directors 224 1
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,212 13
- Tips on meals 253 2
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 215 3
- Personal Tax 776 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 263 2
- Stumped - IHT 230 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 431 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 497 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,306 33
- Credit management tools 175 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 797 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 441 7
- CGT and primary residence 206 1
- Marriage Allowance 313 3
- S455 and February year ends 366 7