small abbreviated a/cs - disclose subsidiary's profits?
I'm struggling with the correct disclosure for details of a subsidiary. The group is not required to prepare group accounts. Both parent and sub qualify as small companies.
In the abbreviated a/cs of the sub, no P&L is required. Yet CA2006 and FRSSE 2008 para 15.18(B) requires the sub's profit after tax for the year to be disclosed in the notes of the abbreviated a/cs for the parent. Is this correct or am I reading it wrong?
- P11D Car Value 158 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,186 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 179 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,056 26
- Family Partnership 135 2
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 61 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 342 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 98 3
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 727 11
- flat rate scheme 2,228 41
- HMRC Postal Delays 380 10
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,379 14
- Legal advisor recommendation please 276 5
- Closure of PAYE scheme 195 2
- How can a childcare facility mitigate vat 195 2
- Dividends allowed on ordinary shares transferred during the year?? 193 3
- Termination Payment 514 15
- Company Share Buy Back 351 8
- Business lending another business money (UK) 256 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 302 5