small company or not?
company was formed 1 August 2010.
business incorporated 1 December 2010.
accounts prepared to 30 September 2011.
POA is 16 months to 30 Sept 2011. Trade is 10 months long.
Turnover for 10 months trade is £6m.
Company needs an audit (assets £4m) but is it small ??
i.e. do I gross up the £6m by 12/10 and fail the medium test or does the long POA protect it from the medium sized threshold?
- Cocaine anyone? 265 4
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 62 3
- How much of your work is admin? 1,148 10
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,484 22
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 851 26
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 290 4
- ACCA - still making me laugh 480 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 262 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 342 11
- Tax return software for remote working 490 4
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 572 9
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 462 9
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 454 9
- How to purchase business premises? 188 2
- Will I need to resign? 849 10
- Childcare vouchers 200 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 281 5
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 301 6
- VAT avoidance? 250 4
- Can S455 tax repaid 203 3
- Hive up 477
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 440
- corporate hierarchy 418
- Advice - 250
- Amortisation of Goodwill 225
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 213
- WWOOFers 206
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 196
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 185
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 183