small company or not?
company was formed 1 August 2010.
business incorporated 1 December 2010.
accounts prepared to 30 September 2011.
POA is 16 months to 30 Sept 2011. Trade is 10 months long.
Turnover for 10 months trade is £6m.
Company needs an audit (assets £4m) but is it small ??
i.e. do I gross up the £6m by 12/10 and fail the medium test or does the long POA protect it from the medium sized threshold?
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 177 3
- FPS or EPS 40 1
- What do you all do in your spare time? 754 31
- Personal allowance 655 15
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 150 2
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 1,908 16
- Does Members voluntary liquidation require change of year end 110 2
- Google contacts sharing within our domain 425 6
- New Fangled Penalties 1,108 1
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 297 3
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 382 10
- VAT on employee loan 300 5
- Taking over from an on-line accounting firm. Any ideas? 957 18
- Charging VAT on a company loan ?. 164 2
- Accountants website 395 5
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 175 5
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 490 8
- Threshold company limited by guarantee. 109 1
- Retrospective VAT Claim 124 1
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,419 20
- Moving away from CCH software 941
- QROP pension input amounts 434
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 376
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 351
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 315
- fraud 274
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 244
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 216
- Construction CIS LLP Company 202
- EPS and CIS deductions 189