Smart phone email signature - good business etiquette?
I use my iphone to email clients when I am out and about. I have removed the standard email signature from that says emailed from my Iphone.
What is the point of letting people know which brand of smart phone I am using. It it this just showing off? Emailed from my Ipad is the one that really annoys me. Why just don't just say emailed from my mobile device? So please understand the short response.
Am I looking too much into this? Should I put back the standard Iphone signature?
What would be good business etiquette email signature when emailing from a mobile device?
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 703 22
- Capital Goods Scheme 33 3
- CGT Problem 781 7
- Concurrent users 274 6
- Just another average day trying to deal with HMRC 1,341 16
- Laptop help needed I bought the wrong operating system 419 9
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 224 1
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 2,025 13
- Selling Business 252 2
- Late loss relief claim 92 1
- Losses carry forward to self employed 489 8
- Creation of leases out of freehold 131 1
- CGT usage of ER lifetime limit 201 11
- Overseas marketing conferences 76 2
- Advice for new build property 290 4
- HMRC Online services password 156 3
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 409 6
- HMRC Post 831 11
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 500 5
- Time to ditch Sage? 751 12
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 787
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 432
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 383
- Electric Car 324
- S222 Charge 260
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 232
- IP trans to holding company 207
- AIA 201
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 195
- Car used both in a partnership and sole trader business - how to claim capital allowances? 159