Smart phone email signature - good business etiquette?
I use my iphone to email clients when I am out and about. I have removed the standard email signature from that says emailed from my Iphone.
What is the point of letting people know which brand of smart phone I am using. It it this just showing off? Emailed from my Ipad is the one that really annoys me. Why just don't just say emailed from my mobile device? So please understand the short response.
Am I looking too much into this? Should I put back the standard Iphone signature?
What would be good business etiquette email signature when emailing from a mobile device?
- new dividend allowance 146 5
- Identity Checks 251 8
- Allowable expenses on retal property 481 14
- Disclosure of 2014 corporation tax refund in 2015 accounts 293 4
- Company leaving VAT group 73 2
- Am I the only one who finds this annoying 947 38
- Company accounts for £350 582 17
- Redundancy pay 112 2
- Bad debts 120 4
- Sage Drive Queue.dta file lock out 607 13
- Directors Loan Account Question 272 11
- Cash bashed (FRS) vs cash accounting (standard VAT)? 206 3
- Seeking advice: VAT Threshold / Turnover 70 1
- VAT Receipts 87 1
- VAT on farm machinery sold 217 3
- Running Sage on a Mac 222 5
- Refreshments provided at event: client entertainment or not? 315 7
- Do I need to file a tax return whilst working abroad? 180 3
- Marriage Allowance Transfer 220 8
- HMRC - never move address as an agent 947 18
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 296
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 284
- FRS 101 Software 269
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 268
- French ConnectionUK 218
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 201
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 197
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 195
- APN's 181
- Penalties for late filing of P11D forms 173