Smart phone email signature - good business etiquette?
I use my iphone to email clients when I am out and about. I have removed the standard email signature from that says emailed from my Iphone.
What is the point of letting people know which brand of smart phone I am using. It it this just showing off? Emailed from my Ipad is the one that really annoys me. Why just don't just say emailed from my mobile device? So please understand the short response.
Am I looking too much into this? Should I put back the standard Iphone signature?
What would be good business etiquette email signature when emailing from a mobile device?
- Settlement discount 281 7
- Thin Client recomendation 258 4
- Recharge for private use of a company car 617 18
- Community awards 2014 - first category 230 8
- format cell to exclude decimals 349 18
- Payment plans for clients 301 4
- How a company director can keep paying £833 137 4
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 493 14
- Employee steeling client data 163 1
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 1,386 23
- Small bus. accounting software with departments 198 5
- Subsistence Exclusions 140 3
- Insurance Claims - Legal Services 95 1
- CT600 287 9
- VAT Office Grimsby 236 4
- signature required 926 34
- i want to get the reserves below 25K 222 1
- Can you help me spot errors? 354 4
- WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON AT HMRC? 197 2
- Form VAT 600 FRS 98 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,314
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 862
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 562
- Credit where credit's due....... 344
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 264
- TheTax Donut 240
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 196
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 189
- Director's business mileage 160
- Sole trader CPD 150