Smart phone email signature - good business etiquette?
I use my iphone to email clients when I am out and about. I have removed the standard email signature from that says emailed from my Iphone.
What is the point of letting people know which brand of smart phone I am using. It it this just showing off? Emailed from my Ipad is the one that really annoys me. Why just don't just say emailed from my mobile device? So please understand the short response.
Am I looking too much into this? Should I put back the standard Iphone signature?
What would be good business etiquette email signature when emailing from a mobile device?
- Ceasing to trade when legal action being taken.. 227 3
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 1,039 29
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 411 7
- Cater Allen Commission 114 3
- How do I complain about an FCCA accountant 211 4
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 703 20
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 90 1
- VAT on 'educational' services - UK and overseas 58 1
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 61 1
- Sage 2010 data corruption 116 5
- Classic cars investment 140 3
- online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying? 487 13
- Sage at it again? 357 5
- BrightPay 509 13
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 191 5
- Is this a scam? 1,586 27
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 151 5
- S455 457 21
- client issues 326 4
- Capital Gain? 362 9
- Benchmarking 466
- Possible Partnership? 415
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 401
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 387
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 331
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 195
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 176
- Income tax on foreign dividends 172
- Clubs and Taxable Income 169
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 165