Smart phone email signature - good business etiquette?
I use my iphone to email clients when I am out and about. I have removed the standard email signature from that says emailed from my Iphone.
What is the point of letting people know which brand of smart phone I am using. It it this just showing off? Emailed from my Ipad is the one that really annoys me. Why just don't just say emailed from my mobile device? So please understand the short response.
Am I looking too much into this? Should I put back the standard Iphone signature?
What would be good business etiquette email signature when emailing from a mobile device?
- Setting up a practice 316 5
- Very large share capital by mistake 460 7
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 416 4
- 24 month rule and expenses 227 1
- Love is in the air 505 6
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 649 17
- Stamp Duty 292 4
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 234 4
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,790 21
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 548 5
- Incorporation of gp practise 232 1
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 258 9
- Auto enrolment confusion 2,024 46
- Client Paperwork Retention? 567 13
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 576 7
- Tax Overlap Reporting 369 4
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 392 9
- Reimbursing director travel costs 450 6
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 496 8
- Sage 50 VAT Return 312 2
- DTA tie-breaker issue 300
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 286
- CGT for NOn UK residents 279
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 275
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 253
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 239
- Apprenticeship Levy 236
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 221
- Capital Gains personal representatives 219
- Discretionary payment to sick employee 200