Smart phone email signature - good business etiquette?
I use my iphone to email clients when I am out and about. I have removed the standard email signature from that says emailed from my Iphone.
What is the point of letting people know which brand of smart phone I am using. It it this just showing off? Emailed from my Ipad is the one that really annoys me. Why just don't just say emailed from my mobile device? So please understand the short response.
Am I looking too much into this? Should I put back the standard Iphone signature?
What would be good business etiquette email signature when emailing from a mobile device?
- Microsoft One Drive 504 18
- Online Back Up 45 1
- Self-employed 146 6
- Has Microsoft taken a huge bite out of Apple 373 5
- Are there any auto-enrolment engagement letter templates? 958 19
- VAT commercial property TOGC 91 2
- Audacity 1,409 24
- minority interest discount 193 6
- Allowable for Corporation Tax? 420 11
- Seeking advice: Need some help with Company Accounts 612 9
- Not a question but made my day 1,249 24
- Software Sales 132 2
- Seeking advice: Freehold Pub Lease 358 10
- Amending 13-14 sole trader return to reflect increased profit in 14-15 343 5
- vat gross margins 136 1
- Winning clients from retiring accountant - ethics/morals 1,611 13
- A rant - Debt Management units vs PAYE office response times 195 1
- How do I know if I have to apply a reverse charge mechanism 215 4
- On to a loser here? 1,205 4
- Client right to working papers 1,384 9
- NHS finance professionals 606
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 391
- Foreign Pension Contribution 367
- vat gross profit percentage margins 338
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 333
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 311
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 276
- Quickbooks online filing of VAT 267
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 238
- IFA income recognition & reporting 202