Smart phone email signature - good business etiquette?
I use my iphone to email clients when I am out and about. I have removed the standard email signature from that says emailed from my Iphone.
What is the point of letting people know which brand of smart phone I am using. It it this just showing off? Emailed from my Ipad is the one that really annoys me. Why just don't just say emailed from my mobile device? So please understand the short response.
Am I looking too much into this? Should I put back the standard Iphone signature?
What would be good business etiquette email signature when emailing from a mobile device?
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 247 5
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 191 4
- SA302 283 6
- Go Cardless 333 9
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 225 3
- Hmrc software 229 3
- Mehjoo 268 1
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 114 1
- Hosted email exchange 174 5
- South African Government Pension 181 1
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 169 3
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 291 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 310 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 246 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 150 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 289 7
- New Email Extensions 205 1
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 321 2
- Dental practice incorpration 159 1
- Audit rules 186 4
- Xtuple 512
- Qtac payroll for bureau 351
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 295
- Industrial & Provident Societies 286
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 228
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 183
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 179
- Domain name sale and limited company 173
- CIS schemes 164
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 147