Smart phone email signature - good business etiquette?
I use my iphone to email clients when I am out and about. I have removed the standard email signature from that says emailed from my Iphone.
What is the point of letting people know which brand of smart phone I am using. It it this just showing off? Emailed from my Ipad is the one that really annoys me. Why just don't just say emailed from my mobile device? So please understand the short response.
Am I looking too much into this? Should I put back the standard Iphone signature?
What would be good business etiquette email signature when emailing from a mobile device?
- Opening start-up business bank accounts 148 2
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 81 2
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 531 24
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,311 420
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 952 48
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 324 16
- Is this fraud? 527 12
- Likely interaction of new Onshore Employment Intermediaries Act with IR35 ? 73 1
- Furnished lettings criteria 269 4
- Sole trader - Normal Bank account used for business? 65 1
- VAT registration pre-incorporation- wait for TOGC or treat as sale? 155 4
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 147 1
- Naming new company 310 6
- Saying goodbye 541 14
- QuickBooks - Separating expenses from purchases 198 4
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 651 5
- Pension Contributions Relief 398 12
- Revaluation of investment proeprty 93 1
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 794 7
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,494 31
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,284
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 457
- National Insurance 354
- Non Resident 273
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 265
- Franchise income and costs 244
- Hands on experience of Digita 206
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 156
- Employer's Helpline 153
- employment capital allowances 143