Smart phone email signature - good business etiquette?
I use my iphone to email clients when I am out and about. I have removed the standard email signature from that says emailed from my Iphone.
What is the point of letting people know which brand of smart phone I am using. It it this just showing off? Emailed from my Ipad is the one that really annoys me. Why just don't just say emailed from my mobile device? So please understand the short response.
Am I looking too much into this? Should I put back the standard Iphone signature?
What would be good business etiquette email signature when emailing from a mobile device?
- 'Workers' for AE purposes 65 1
- Payroll question 217 3
- Share buyback, possible embezzlement 253 5
- Do accountants work at home? 274 6
- Where did you buy your Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500? 54 3
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 762 13
- Can a trust benefit from PPR 704 6
- VAT Registration 202 1
- How do you do it 398 1
- Help 483 14
- Payments on account 314 6
- Where has Portia gone? 5,850 119
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 778 21
- ER Relief 46 1
- Do you need to account for a director loan separate from the current account 101 1
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 322 1
- Sage 50 accounts 104 3
- Abbreviated accounts Companies House 120 1
- Keeping disastrous accounts 568 6
- What do people do with signed accounts/engagement letters/tax returns? 507 12