Smart phone email signature - good business etiquette?
I use my iphone to email clients when I am out and about. I have removed the standard email signature from that says emailed from my Iphone.
What is the point of letting people know which brand of smart phone I am using. It it this just showing off? Emailed from my Ipad is the one that really annoys me. Why just don't just say emailed from my mobile device? So please understand the short response.
Am I looking too much into this? Should I put back the standard Iphone signature?
What would be good business etiquette email signature when emailing from a mobile device?
- What are options for non CA firm 2,638 57
- Is this a scam? 744 8
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,530 41
- Companies Made Simple Dashboard? 110 1
- Employment allowance (again) :( 319 2
- Mortgage to buy property in limited company 229 5
- New company - form a group? 151 2
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 170 4
- PITA client 199 3
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 360 9
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,309 33
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 738 15
- Dividend dates 486 8
- R&D tax credit claim 211 5
- CIS Deductions 271 3
- Estate agent and VAT registration 110 1
- is this fraud? 786 13
- Married woman dies owning marital home 494 5
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,534 28
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 225 5
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 598
- Cancelled 345
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 331
- Cancelled 282
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 254
- Probiz 241
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 182
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 176
- Car leasing scheme 175
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 153