Smart phone email signature - good business etiquette?
I use my iphone to email clients when I am out and about. I have removed the standard email signature from that says emailed from my Iphone.
What is the point of letting people know which brand of smart phone I am using. It it this just showing off? Emailed from my Ipad is the one that really annoys me. Why just don't just say emailed from my mobile device? So please understand the short response.
Am I looking too much into this? Should I put back the standard Iphone signature?
What would be good business etiquette email signature when emailing from a mobile device?
- Xerocon 2016 1,028 24
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,194 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 247 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 272 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 608 12
- Personal Tax 511 11
- USA Tax Query 185 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,664 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 946 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 308 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 604 18
- Corrupt Excel File 675 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 356 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,983 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 420 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 185 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 357 4
- last minute request 530 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,259 46