Smart phone email signature - good business etiquette?
I use my iphone to email clients when I am out and about. I have removed the standard email signature from that says emailed from my Iphone.
What is the point of letting people know which brand of smart phone I am using. It it this just showing off? Emailed from my Ipad is the one that really annoys me. Why just don't just say emailed from my mobile device? So please understand the short response.
Am I looking too much into this? Should I put back the standard Iphone signature?
What would be good business etiquette email signature when emailing from a mobile device?
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 655 5
- See you all on the other side 699 6
- 12Pay 467 2
- dividends 629 2
- R&D 329 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,192 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 441 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 421 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 377 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 551 5
- Seeking a tax case 647 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 509 4
- Companies house strike off 566 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 437 2
- Moving to the cloud 752 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 217 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 908 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 214 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,093 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 508 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 563
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 420
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 373
- IRIS and FRS 102 355
- Capitalising Finance Lease 328
- USA help 318
- Marginal rates of tax 306
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 298
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 294
- Class 2 NI 284