Smart phone email signature - good business etiquette?
I use my iphone to email clients when I am out and about. I have removed the standard email signature from that says emailed from my Iphone.
What is the point of letting people know which brand of smart phone I am using. It it this just showing off? Emailed from my Ipad is the one that really annoys me. Why just don't just say emailed from my mobile device? So please understand the short response.
Am I looking too much into this? Should I put back the standard Iphone signature?
What would be good business etiquette email signature when emailing from a mobile device?
- Payroo Employer allowance query 60 1
- non resident receiving UK dividends 160 2
- Underpaid National Insurance 72 1
- Career Advice 128 2
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 30 1
- Wrong career 185 8
- Other forums 76 1
- Adjusting over-provision of Corporation Tax in previous year 203 6
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 94 3
- Agent with HMRC 260 11
- Quarterly PAYE 268 8
- Would this save hours of your time? 184 4
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,878 29
- bookkeeping for interest & dividends 180 3
- Auto Enrolment & Moneysoft 561 4
- Newsletter 246 5
- RTI Filing 1,766 22
- Fee's for P11D's 317 5
- reporting salary? 186 3
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 331 16
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 774
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 527
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 394
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 280
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 221
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 218
- Director Loan account operation 215
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 208
- Free Tax Legislation? 202
- vat return 178