Smart phone email signature - good business etiquette?
I use my iphone to email clients when I am out and about. I have removed the standard email signature from that says emailed from my Iphone.
What is the point of letting people know which brand of smart phone I am using. It it this just showing off? Emailed from my Ipad is the one that really annoys me. Why just don't just say emailed from my mobile device? So please understand the short response.
Am I looking too much into this? Should I put back the standard Iphone signature?
What would be good business etiquette email signature when emailing from a mobile device?
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 1,030 31
- Dress code 412 13
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 487 16
- Accounts submitted to a the charities comission 89 1
- Project being run jointly 196 3
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 303 4
- Companies House 595 9
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 128 1
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 340 11
- Where to start to get any of jobs in Finance and Accounting Industry 729 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,434 25
- What would you do in this situation? 614 13
- Help Required 395 10
- directors control and tax problems 274 5
- Fastest Software 802 13
- What's in a name ? 373 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 289 4
- Bulk Invoicing 190 6
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 177 3
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 258 2
- CTA study material 712
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 434
- Employment related securities question 273
- AIM Stocks and IHT 251
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax consultancy 2014 217
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 210
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 208
- Expat pension contributions? 195
- Trust for Employee 195
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 168