Smart phone email signature - good business etiquette?
I use my iphone to email clients when I am out and about. I have removed the standard email signature from that says emailed from my Iphone.
What is the point of letting people know which brand of smart phone I am using. It it this just showing off? Emailed from my Ipad is the one that really annoys me. Why just don't just say emailed from my mobile device? So please understand the short response.
Am I looking too much into this? Should I put back the standard Iphone signature?
What would be good business etiquette email signature when emailing from a mobile device?
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 40 2
- How much of your work is admin? 1,136 10
- Cocaine anyone? 222 3
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,478 22
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 842 26
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 286 4
- ACCA - still making me laugh 477 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 259 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 336 11
- Tax return software for remote working 489 4
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 564 9
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 456 9
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 454 9
- How to purchase business premises? 185 2
- Will I need to resign? 845 10
- Childcare vouchers 197 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 279 5
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 301 6
- VAT avoidance? 249 4
- Can S455 tax repaid 200 3
- Hive up 477
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 440
- corporate hierarchy 417
- Advice - 250
- Amortisation of Goodwill 225
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 213
- WWOOFers 206
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 196
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 185
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 183