Smart phone email signature - good business etiquette?
I use my iphone to email clients when I am out and about. I have removed the standard email signature from that says emailed from my Iphone.
What is the point of letting people know which brand of smart phone I am using. It it this just showing off? Emailed from my Ipad is the one that really annoys me. Why just don't just say emailed from my mobile device? So please understand the short response.
Am I looking too much into this? Should I put back the standard Iphone signature?
What would be good business etiquette email signature when emailing from a mobile device?
- Am i Liable? 153 5
- Does buying a block of fees qualify as goodwill 94 1
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 204 10
- Incorrect Generic non-filing notice 87 1
- Added years superannuation 73 2
- Giving a seminar 539 30
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 202 1
- JIEB Exams 139 1
- RTI 104 1
- Christmas party 120 1
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 749 10
- Checking a contract 298 8
- Flat Rate Scheme 313 15
- Altered PAYE cheque 239 5
- deleting customers on Sage 50 163 7
- VAT on garage rent 329 14
- Value-shifting 81 1
- Pattern for CTA 212 4
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 457 18
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 85 2
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,221
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 609
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 410
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 316
- Alphabet shares 192
- Agent fees to sell business 190
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 183
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 178
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 167
- Office recharges 150