Smart phone email signature - good business etiquette?
I use my iphone to email clients when I am out and about. I have removed the standard email signature from that says emailed from my Iphone.
What is the point of letting people know which brand of smart phone I am using. It it this just showing off? Emailed from my Ipad is the one that really annoys me. Why just don't just say emailed from my mobile device? So please understand the short response.
Am I looking too much into this? Should I put back the standard Iphone signature?
What would be good business etiquette email signature when emailing from a mobile device?
- VAT BOX 6 & 7 errors 214 9
- Clever way to split cells? 72 3
- Flat rate scheme - which rate to use? 169 3
- VAT Option to tax 522 19
- Excel problem - pivot tables and multiple data sources 151 4
- Director Loan account operation 432 2
- Giving advice to friends / family 212 3
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 497 16
- Tax implications of soletrader gifting money 63 3
- From Ireland. Self-Employed or Foreign Income? 209 6
- 24 Month Rule - New Employer 238 5
- Business travel apps 191 4
- Clarify the tax position 126 2
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 371 5
- Free Tax Legislation? 434 1
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 376 3
- Foreign national, UK resident 139 1
- Director leaving in month 1 261 5
- Secondment expenses 199 6
- Basic RTI - how to re-enter lost data? 95 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 919
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 646
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 358
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 325
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 233
- Paye procedures for CVA 225
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 202
- Pension Fixed Protection 164
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 163
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 162