Smart phone email signature - good business etiquette?
I use my iphone to email clients when I am out and about. I have removed the standard email signature from that says emailed from my Iphone.
What is the point of letting people know which brand of smart phone I am using. It it this just showing off? Emailed from my Ipad is the one that really annoys me. Why just don't just say emailed from my mobile device? So please understand the short response.
Am I looking too much into this? Should I put back the standard Iphone signature?
What would be good business etiquette email signature when emailing from a mobile device?
- Accountants' Error 723 15
- Corporation tax due date confusion 45 1
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 160 5
- ICPA taxwise fee protection 155 3
- Scoot 194 4
- Zero Rated VAT on New Building 158 2
- Tax code for Companies House fees 215 3
- G'day IPA-IFA 666 11
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,458 20
- VAT customer is registered in France, goods shipped to the UK 113 1
- Regaining my qualification 218 2
- Self-Assessment - NIC Exemption 242 2
- Recommendations for tax advice sole practitioner 249 2
- Auto enrolment 199 3
- Shareholder agreement 175 3
- Tax treatment of cashed in American Savings Plan 199 3
- Company Reorganisation 168 3
- Employee Loan 215 2
- IRIS - Personal Tax - 2013/14 - Page UKP2 470 15
- Statutory residence test - transit days 601 5
- Skandia using wrong address 1,455
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 774
- Any views 702
- HMRC Employers Diary 525
- International interest certificate 427
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 392
- Sale of business 357
- NOVA 261
- Advertising services? 259
- IRIS Open Books problem 252