Smart phone email signature - good business etiquette?
I use my iphone to email clients when I am out and about. I have removed the standard email signature from that says emailed from my Iphone.
What is the point of letting people know which brand of smart phone I am using. It it this just showing off? Emailed from my Ipad is the one that really annoys me. Why just don't just say emailed from my mobile device? So please understand the short response.
Am I looking too much into this? Should I put back the standard Iphone signature?
What would be good business etiquette email signature when emailing from a mobile device?
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 892 12
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,856 52
- Hello 341 2
- Sage 200 question 84 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 83 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 129 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 141 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 198 4
- Private company division 303 5
- New build property to be rented 118 3
- Outstanding Loans 207 3
- Networking 862 7
- Allocation of income from property 623 22
- Services by BVI Company for UK Company 107 2
- bookkeeping system 481 7
- Sharing ODBC Excel Pivot Tables over network 116 2
- Company car in the LLP 136 1
- 64-8 problems 335 4
- flat rate scheme 1,877 37
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 328 9