Smart phone email signature - good business etiquette?
I use my iphone to email clients when I am out and about. I have removed the standard email signature from that says emailed from my Iphone.
What is the point of letting people know which brand of smart phone I am using. It it this just showing off? Emailed from my Ipad is the one that really annoys me. Why just don't just say emailed from my mobile device? So please understand the short response.
Am I looking too much into this? Should I put back the standard Iphone signature?
What would be good business etiquette email signature when emailing from a mobile device?
- Might income tax be payable on these gifts? 186 3
- Director remuneration £1000 only in year. paye registration required? 130 1
- Mortgage Repayment Sale of Property 207 5
- Backdate C79? 237 5
- Losses B/F and Class 4 NIC 218 3
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 890 33
- White van man 620 21
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,473 82
- Software 374 9
- Company dividends 437 13
- Tax return filed on time but payment late 441 7
- Tax Relief on Bridging Loan 120 2
- Use of home deduction 545 15
- Copy Wanted 694 3
- Non resident income. 253 12
- Self Assessment University Superannuation Scheme 101 1
- 11pm and having a blonde moment 216 2
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 566 21
- SA late payment penalty 204 3
- Death of taxpayer - personal allowance 311 8
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 860
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 552
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 516
- Latest phishing scam 409
- Entrepreneurs' relief 378
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 339
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 322
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 304
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 216
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 194