Social Club - audit
I am FCCA qualified, I was practising as a responsible individual (registered auditor) a few years back. If I wanted to take a social club on as a client (which requires an audit) can I do this with a standard practising certificate or would I need to re-apply for registered auditor status.
It is not economically viable to do this for such a small concern.
If anyine knows I would be grateful f you could direct me to a relevant source.
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 73 3
- Company Share Buy Back 96 2
- Charitable Payment 203 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 918 15
- Unpaid share capital 243 3
- Company car in the LLP 163 2
- Physiotherapy 334 4
- Time to react ? ? ? 221 1
- New build property to be rented 150 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,871 52
- Hello 355 2
- Sage 200 question 100 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 95 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 158 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 165 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 210 4
- Private company division 310 5
- Outstanding Loans 217 3
- Networking 876 7
- Allocation of income from property 632 22