Social Club - audit
I am FCCA qualified, I was practising as a responsible individual (registered auditor) a few years back. If I wanted to take a social club on as a client (which requires an audit) can I do this with a standard practising certificate or would I need to re-apply for registered auditor status.
It is not economically viable to do this for such a small concern.
If anyine knows I would be grateful f you could direct me to a relevant source.
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 572 5
- VAT disaggregation 180 3
- What are HMRC implying? 554 2
- HMRC having technical difficulties 326 11
- Ltd Company CIS Repayments 69 2
- Unequal share tenant in common 41 1
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 177 4
- Right To Manage Company 117 2
- mortgages & SA302 - can Halifax really be this thick? 880 7
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 179 3
- Maternity and claining expenses 813 7
- VAT Flat Rate 336 1
- BrightPay quirks 383 6
- Closing down loss-making company 256 3
- AccountingWEB survey 474 8
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,158 31
- Virus alert! Anyone get this email today? 822 10
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 315 1
- Mortgage Reference 707 9
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,411 50