Social Club - audit
I am FCCA qualified, I was practising as a responsible individual (registered auditor) a few years back. If I wanted to take a social club on as a client (which requires an audit) can I do this with a standard practising certificate or would I need to re-apply for registered auditor status.
It is not economically viable to do this for such a small concern.
If anyine knows I would be grateful f you could direct me to a relevant source.
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 479 17
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 62 2
- Will I need to resign? 83 1
- Paper tax return 90 3
- Start up allowance? 340 11
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,332 41
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 229 3
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 162 1
- AIA or IFA 425 7
- Surely not? 424 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 626 9
- Running two businesses from the same premises 357 3
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 348 7
- Late Registration for VAT 348 11
- Old CGT loss 170 2
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 261 5
- Nominal Ledger 343 10
- Share structures 141 5
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 2,150 19
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 341 5