Software for apportionment retail scheme
I have a client who uses an ancient version of Simplex software to do the bookkeeping for his Post Office/shop. He uses the apportionment scheme.
The software is awful to look at and to use and from our point of view, extremely difficult to extract information from when preparing the accounts. It is also getting to the point where if he upgrades his computer it will become incompatible. He is already in a situation where he cannot print from it.
He asked if I knew of any software which would be able to cope with the VAT scheme. I have looked and looked but can't seem to find anything suitable.
Does anyone know of/use any software which could help us?
- Professional coaching claimable? 67 1
- Sage instant account codes 113 1
- Networking 122 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 264 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 165 1
- Turnover on a tax return 293 8
- incorrect old p60 448 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 302 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,931 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 284 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 247 3
- VAT refund 177 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 257 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 268 3
- Missing tax return 392 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,127 30
- Inflation and fees 1,408 24
- Sage Priority Support 192 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 846 24
- Micro-entity accounts 309 1