Software with stock control
A client is/was using Quickbooks but they have spoke to a colleague who has just hit 14,000 customers and long story short there is nothing they can do to increase this limit so my client is going to pre empt hitting this limit, possible by the summer, by switching to an alternate.
Stock management is essential and a POS option/addon would be very useful too. They currently have 5 users requiring access.
So far Ive had a look at a combination of Xero and VendHQ which looks good and also Mamut Account Edge as they use a combination of macs and PCs but would switch to all Macs if it was worth it. Are there any others out there I should have a look at?
- Gift aid procedure please? 455 5
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 178 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 225 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,242 35
- Mortgage Reference 562 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 268 7
- Insovent companies 889 19
- New Build 223 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,301 48
- BrightPay quirks 242 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 814 20
- Website Content 194 1
- Personal Tax 635 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 208 1
- USA Tax Query 322 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 443 5
- last minute request 660 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 373 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 407 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,746 25