Software with stock control
A client is/was using Quickbooks but they have spoke to a colleague who has just hit 14,000 customers and long story short there is nothing they can do to increase this limit so my client is going to pre empt hitting this limit, possible by the summer, by switching to an alternate.
Stock management is essential and a POS option/addon would be very useful too. They currently have 5 users requiring access.
So far Ive had a look at a combination of Xero and VendHQ which looks good and also Mamut Account Edge as they use a combination of macs and PCs but would switch to all Macs if it was worth it. Are there any others out there I should have a look at?
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 24 1
- flat rate scheme 192 4
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 222 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 1,973 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 145 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 478 5
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 168 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 106 1
- VAT refund 322 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,286 37
- Turnover on a tax return 559 12
- incorrect old p60 567 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 149 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 189 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 162 1
- Special dividends & CGT 210 1
- Networking 374 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 283 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 308 4
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 345 5