Sole trader - 2nd car
Sole trader has 20% business use on car [mini]....and claims accordingly.
Wants to buy a 2nd car [Audi] 'for business use only' and claim 100% on it.
The business mileage claimed will be the same, but obviously the amount claimed will be higher [both because it's 100%, but also because the new car is more expensive].
What are the issues that might arise here??
- New Starter Checklist 151 6
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 457 21
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 368 6
- TaxCalc Accounts production 201 3
- HMRC Distraint 188 2
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 175 2
- Will I need to resign? 595 9
- Old CGT loss 282 8
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 692 21
- What are the implications for a UK company director resident in Canada 75 3
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 329 8
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 402 7
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 1,029 16
- How to explain this to someone 162 1
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,403 20
- UK Pension Income For Non-Residents 141 5
- Should Nominal Ledger be given to new accountant 623 15
- Charges for VAT MOSS 220 1
- Limited company purchase of property 503 4
- Goodwill complications 296 6