Sole trader final year
I purchased approx £3k worth of equipment back in May 2011, which I have used in my part time business (sole trader). I'm now looking to become limited and I've recently been told that I can't claim AIA or any kind of tax relief for that equipment, as I will be ceasing my sole trader-ship.
This will make a large dent in my tax liability - is there anything that I can do to mitigate the burden?
Thanks in advance.
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 55 3
- Corrupt Excel File 646 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 308 4
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 54 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,934 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,155 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 263 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 340 7
- Personal Tax 367 10
- Xerocon 2016 912 18
- Disengagement Help! 1,586 24
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 85 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 170 4
- last minute request 418 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,224 46
- Practical experience 890 16
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 266 2
- Mortgage Reference 284 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 204 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 458 9