I watched Spain with Euro 2012 with ease and elegance last night.
It appears to me that Spain have proved beyond any doubt that their new model of no forwards is more effective. Their formation could be described as 4-6 or 2-8 and unless England fundamentally change I can not see us winning anything, ever!
I think we are moving ever closer towards a tipping point in the accounting profession as the new business model of Value Pricing proves to be more effective.
Are you going to wait until you are second or third league or start to develop your knowledge now so you can stay or become a premier league firm?
For those interested in a new business model (not just a new billing system) I'd highly recommend Implementing Value Pricing by Ron Baker. But, understand this changes everything including the way you manage yourself and your people.
- Wrong career 373 16
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 137 4
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 186 2
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 72 2
- Director's tax return 165 3
- Tricky VAT question 90 1
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 87 2
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 205 6
- VT accounts licence key 206 5
- Weely paid employees 190 2
- Splitting the tax year 64 1
- FPS Submission 114 2
- PTP software disaster 174 1
- Value pricing 628 20
- non resident receiving UK dividends 195 3
- P11d & Medical Ins 111 1
- vat return 210 1
- Underpaid National Insurance 161 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,963 31
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 160 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 783
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 536
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 406
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 288
- Free Tax Legislation? 242
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 232
- Director Loan account operation 228
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 221
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 218
- Paye procedures for CVA 155