I watched Spain with Euro 2012 with ease and elegance last night.
It appears to me that Spain have proved beyond any doubt that their new model of no forwards is more effective. Their formation could be described as 4-6 or 2-8 and unless England fundamentally change I can not see us winning anything, ever!
I think we are moving ever closer towards a tipping point in the accounting profession as the new business model of Value Pricing proves to be more effective.
Are you going to wait until you are second or third league or start to develop your knowledge now so you can stay or become a premier league firm?
For those interested in a new business model (not just a new billing system) I'd highly recommend Implementing Value Pricing by Ron Baker. But, understand this changes everything including the way you manage yourself and your people.
- New build property to be rented 28 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 29 1
- Sorry - another PPR question 143 2
- Outstanding Loans 183 3
- RTI and Advances to Employees 36 1
- Networking 824 7
- Allocation of income from property 608 22
- Services by BVI Company for UK Company 72 2
- bookkeeping system 440 7
- Private company division 278 4
- Sharing ODBC Excel Pivot Tables over network 109 2
- Company car in the LLP 93 1
- 64-8 problems 302 4
- flat rate scheme 1,792 37
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 870 11
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 318 9
- Unpaid share capital 202 2
- Bad debt receipt for dissolved company 136 1
- VAT Refunds 164 2
- Company van paid by director 306 3