I watched Spain with Euro 2012 with ease and elegance last night.
It appears to me that Spain have proved beyond any doubt that their new model of no forwards is more effective. Their formation could be described as 4-6 or 2-8 and unless England fundamentally change I can not see us winning anything, ever!
I think we are moving ever closer towards a tipping point in the accounting profession as the new business model of Value Pricing proves to be more effective.
Are you going to wait until you are second or third league or start to develop your knowledge now so you can stay or become a premier league firm?
For those interested in a new business model (not just a new billing system) I'd highly recommend Implementing Value Pricing by Ron Baker. But, understand this changes everything including the way you manage yourself and your people.
- salary earned outside UK 114 3
- Contact number for HMRC Banking? 79 1
- Difficult handover 116 2
- Sale of overseas investment property 91 2
- Car fuel benefit - changing basis 230 4
- Nine-Page Engagement Letters 219 4
- Corporation Tax disallowed entertaining 504 9
- PAYE & NIC 526 27
- German VAT registration? 72 1
- Can I call Agent Dedicated line to request UTR be posted? 95 1
- revenue or capital if 163 1
- WIP valuation at year end 181 3
- What does PITA mean? 1,026 22
- How far back can a direct debit be claimed back by client? 768 7
- Accountex speakers 195 1
- Interim dividends 317 7
- Business loan not in client's name 225 3
- Help with small charity CT600 please!! 450 5
- Company Payroll 326 3
- How do I tackle fraudulent use of a clients SA tax return? 1,258 8
- Sanzar 508
- Digital marketing focus group 405
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 385
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 353
- Sainsbury's mangement 350
- Continuity Agreement 334
- Avanti Accounts 334
- Buyback 290
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 241
- Aggresive sales from Iris 217