I watched Spain with Euro 2012 with ease and elegance last night.
It appears to me that Spain have proved beyond any doubt that their new model of no forwards is more effective. Their formation could be described as 4-6 or 2-8 and unless England fundamentally change I can not see us winning anything, ever!
I think we are moving ever closer towards a tipping point in the accounting profession as the new business model of Value Pricing proves to be more effective.
Are you going to wait until you are second or third league or start to develop your knowledge now so you can stay or become a premier league firm?
For those interested in a new business model (not just a new billing system) I'd highly recommend Implementing Value Pricing by Ron Baker. But, understand this changes everything including the way you manage yourself and your people.
- Lack of VAT Receipt 72 2
- Help with CGT please 35 2
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 311 17
- Will I need to resign? 917 11
- Cocaine anyone? 649 11
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 250 4
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 135 4
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 183 3
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 175 2
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 833 11
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 540 19
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 707 13
- Personal pension 442 9
- Business rates consultancy 268 4
- Wrong tax code 180 6
- Benefit in Kind 266 5
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 98 2
- Am I getting Soft?? 311 10
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 1,063 31
- Deferred Tax 476 8
- Hive up 513
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 475
- corporate hierarchy 453
- Advice - 297
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 240
- WWOOFers 235
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 220
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 195
- The booking.com con 178
- UK State pension paid in NZ 168