I watched Spain with Euro 2012 with ease and elegance last night.
It appears to me that Spain have proved beyond any doubt that their new model of no forwards is more effective. Their formation could be described as 4-6 or 2-8 and unless England fundamentally change I can not see us winning anything, ever!
I think we are moving ever closer towards a tipping point in the accounting profession as the new business model of Value Pricing proves to be more effective.
Are you going to wait until you are second or third league or start to develop your knowledge now so you can stay or become a premier league firm?
For those interested in a new business model (not just a new billing system) I'd highly recommend Implementing Value Pricing by Ron Baker. But, understand this changes everything including the way you manage yourself and your people.
- Retrospective VAT Query 83 2
- property capital gains 385 4
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 151 6
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 62 1
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 109 2
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 270 8
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 827 9
- Tips on meals 549 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,322 15
- S.455 Tax again 441 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 163 3
- Closing down loss-making company 790 15
- Stumped - IHT 607 8
- Can any cloud accounting package cope with operating a Foreign Branch and UK Head Office? 142 1
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 494 3
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 404 14
- co-operatives & Societies 122 1
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,231 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,485 40
- Website Content 478 6