I watched Spain with Euro 2012 with ease and elegance last night.
It appears to me that Spain have proved beyond any doubt that their new model of no forwards is more effective. Their formation could be described as 4-6 or 2-8 and unless England fundamentally change I can not see us winning anything, ever!
I think we are moving ever closer towards a tipping point in the accounting profession as the new business model of Value Pricing proves to be more effective.
Are you going to wait until you are second or third league or start to develop your knowledge now so you can stay or become a premier league firm?
For those interested in a new business model (not just a new billing system) I'd highly recommend Implementing Value Pricing by Ron Baker. But, understand this changes everything including the way you manage yourself and your people.
- Client refusing to change basis period 213 7
- Free accounts system for small business? 400 9
- Looking for free PDF creator 1,456 43
- VAT on converting Commercial property to residential 66 3
- It gets worse ! 375 2
- PCTR for Audit Qualification 95 1
- Building premises bought on 99 year lease 79 1
- Companies House Authentication code 226 9
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,995 66
- Is an apprenticship classed as another job for PAYE RTI rules 182 2
- RBS asking client to switch accountant 474 8
- Payroll Software Recommendations 314 10
- P60 Plain Paper from Sage Payroll 349 15
- saturday staff 414 4
- Sports Club - Option to tax 64 1
- Highlighting a line on cell click 64 4
- Moving from Moneysoft to another payroll product 537 12
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 655 15
- Rights of Alphabet shares 357 13
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 272 3
- Xtuple 587
- Qtac payroll for bureau 414
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 357
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 231
- Tax on damages received 211
- Accounts consolidation spreadsheet 174
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 166
- PTP Software 158
- Accounting for commercial lease with break clause 142
- Software for Belgium Company 142