I watched Spain with Euro 2012 with ease and elegance last night.
It appears to me that Spain have proved beyond any doubt that their new model of no forwards is more effective. Their formation could be described as 4-6 or 2-8 and unless England fundamentally change I can not see us winning anything, ever!
I think we are moving ever closer towards a tipping point in the accounting profession as the new business model of Value Pricing proves to be more effective.
Are you going to wait until you are second or third league or start to develop your knowledge now so you can stay or become a premier league firm?
For those interested in a new business model (not just a new billing system) I'd highly recommend Implementing Value Pricing by Ron Baker. But, understand this changes everything including the way you manage yourself and your people.
- Subsistence expenses for one man band contractor companies 133 4
- PRR 451 15
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 48 1
- Sage Line50 Journal Entry Help! 226 14
- Working from home - time apportionment 292 3
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 206 2
- cross border vat 110 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,902 488
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 773 17
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 277 12
- Can't read my handwriting 633 15
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,650 74
- Employing a carer 131 1
- Fees for Property Tax Return 531 16
- Corp Tax Refund 169 2
- Email hacker for hire ... 401 8
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 279 8
- IFRS and UK GAAP Adjustment Jrnls 91 2
- Donaldson V HMRC 233 1
- Audit partner? 278 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,372
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 518
- National Insurance 411
- Non Resident 320
- Hands on experience of Digita 244
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 226
- Employer's Helpline 187
- CIS paid under reg 9 184
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 151
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 145