I watched Spain with Euro 2012 with ease and elegance last night.
It appears to me that Spain have proved beyond any doubt that their new model of no forwards is more effective. Their formation could be described as 4-6 or 2-8 and unless England fundamentally change I can not see us winning anything, ever!
I think we are moving ever closer towards a tipping point in the accounting profession as the new business model of Value Pricing proves to be more effective.
Are you going to wait until you are second or third league or start to develop your knowledge now so you can stay or become a premier league firm?
For those interested in a new business model (not just a new billing system) I'd highly recommend Implementing Value Pricing by Ron Baker. But, understand this changes everything including the way you manage yourself and your people.
- Limited Company Contractor renting a house whilst working at a temporary location 166 5
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 538 11
- thinking of starting up - AAT ACCA 257 6
- IR 35 deemed payment calc 145 2
- Capital Gain? 518 14
- Sell business after leaving country 151 2
- How much to charge? 276 5
- CIMA MIP - wife joining business, non MIP 190 1
- Client with enquiry inro careless or negligent tax return 644 15
- Income tax on foreign dividends 248 2
- break even point 597 18
- Simple consolidation question 137 2
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 396 10
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 1,008 27
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 408 9
- Client cash balances, on or off-balance sheet for full service brokerage firm 212 3
- Abolish the penalty regime 305 5
- Separating a business into retail and wholesale, with husband and wife as separate owner/managers. 194 4
- IHT Query 260 4
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 448 2
- Possible Partnership? 469
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 444
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 431
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 236
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 231
- New Fangled Penalties 224
- Clubs and Taxable Income 222
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 218
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 194
- Loans to other companies 170