I watched Spain with Euro 2012 with ease and elegance last night.
It appears to me that Spain have proved beyond any doubt that their new model of no forwards is more effective. Their formation could be described as 4-6 or 2-8 and unless England fundamentally change I can not see us winning anything, ever!
I think we are moving ever closer towards a tipping point in the accounting profession as the new business model of Value Pricing proves to be more effective.
Are you going to wait until you are second or third league or start to develop your knowledge now so you can stay or become a premier league firm?
For those interested in a new business model (not just a new billing system) I'd highly recommend Implementing Value Pricing by Ron Baker. But, understand this changes everything including the way you manage yourself and your people.
- VAT - Recharge 117 3
- PPR exemption - can it be due on a bigger area than 0.5 hectares? 243 3
- Legal title not in the company name 361 13
- Redundancy pay for directors? 521 14
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 900 19
- Opening Balances 87 1
- Companies Made Simple Dashboard? 210 2
- Employment Allowance 255 3
- simple one...capitalisation of legal fees on purchase of business 183 4
- CIC Company 541 7
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 1,378 21
- VAT online filing exemptions 323 4
- NALS Accountants Report 150 1
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,500 35
- Dividend dates 587 10
- Sole properietor 234 4
- transitioning payroll 272 8
- dividend proposals 159 2
- How to reclaim VAT that was missed off previous invoices? 266 2
- Deduction from Salary 330 8
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 626
- Cancelled 367
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 346
- Cancelled 314
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 286
- Probiz 275
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 240
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 232
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 207
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 178