I watched Spain with Euro 2012 with ease and elegance last night.
It appears to me that Spain have proved beyond any doubt that their new model of no forwards is more effective. Their formation could be described as 4-6 or 2-8 and unless England fundamentally change I can not see us winning anything, ever!
I think we are moving ever closer towards a tipping point in the accounting profession as the new business model of Value Pricing proves to be more effective.
Are you going to wait until you are second or third league or start to develop your knowledge now so you can stay or become a premier league firm?
For those interested in a new business model (not just a new billing system) I'd highly recommend Implementing Value Pricing by Ron Baker. But, understand this changes everything including the way you manage yourself and your people.
- Director Loan account operation 413 1
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 343 5
- Foreign national, UK resident 127 1
- Director leaving in month 1 248 5
- Secondment expenses 193 6
- Basic RTI - how to re-enter lost data? 82 2
- Accountancy software for an imac 330 7
- Strategic Report 82 1
- Cable’s crackdown on bonuses – empty words? 169 2
- Excel problem - pivot tables and multiple data sources 138 3
- VAT BOX 6 & 7 errors 196 6
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 1,385 22
- VAT Option to tax 506 18
- Clarify the tax position 93 1
- Flat rate scheme - which rate to use? 139 1
- Unaudited accounts and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation 248 6
- CIS and Close Company 158 5
- 24 Month Rule - New Employer 223 4
- Electronically supplied services - B2B 87 2
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 375 8
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 918
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 645
- Free Tax Legislation? 417
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 357
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 324
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 233
- Paye procedures for CVA 225
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 200
- Pension Fixed Protection 164
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 160