I watched Spain with Euro 2012 with ease and elegance last night.
It appears to me that Spain have proved beyond any doubt that their new model of no forwards is more effective. Their formation could be described as 4-6 or 2-8 and unless England fundamentally change I can not see us winning anything, ever!
I think we are moving ever closer towards a tipping point in the accounting profession as the new business model of Value Pricing proves to be more effective.
Are you going to wait until you are second or third league or start to develop your knowledge now so you can stay or become a premier league firm?
For those interested in a new business model (not just a new billing system) I'd highly recommend Implementing Value Pricing by Ron Baker. But, understand this changes everything including the way you manage yourself and your people.
- Anyone having problems with IRIS OpenSpace? 164 5
- Has been asked before but help needed 126 4
- Is a Mercedes Vito a van for tax purposes? 275 4
- How much to charge for Ltd company accounts ? 379 5
- Your fondest calculator memories 470 25
- Can't understand my own electricity / gas bills 302 13
- Consequential loss claim 41 1
- Does Freeholder have to be director of our RTM Company? 173 11
- private to company car? 86 2
- Does anyone do payrolling of benefits? 120 1
- Sub-contractor provided with a vehicle 220 8
- Sale of an investment between group companies 102 4
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 857 32
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 395 12
- RTI - EPS - ??? 261 4
- That old chestnut 600 9
- Sale of part of business & Entrepreneur's Relief 68 1
- Partner with an IVA 116 4
- Joint filing delays 70 2
- Anyone use Xero for estate agent clients? 207 4
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 443
- CTA study material 408
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 296
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 271
- Pre incorp expenses 263
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 233
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 227
- Slight twist on employment related securities 202
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 172
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 168