I watched Spain with Euro 2012 with ease and elegance last night.
It appears to me that Spain have proved beyond any doubt that their new model of no forwards is more effective. Their formation could be described as 4-6 or 2-8 and unless England fundamentally change I can not see us winning anything, ever!
I think we are moving ever closer towards a tipping point in the accounting profession as the new business model of Value Pricing proves to be more effective.
Are you going to wait until you are second or third league or start to develop your knowledge now so you can stay or become a premier league firm?
For those interested in a new business model (not just a new billing system) I'd highly recommend Implementing Value Pricing by Ron Baker. But, understand this changes everything including the way you manage yourself and your people.
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 141 1
- Calculation of 10 year anniversary charge 150 1
- pension contribution annual allowance charge 49 1
- Dominant influence and intercompany loans 245 6
- CIS 78 1
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 595 12
- Tax relief on Enterprise Investment Scheme subscriptions 103 1
- Really?! 687 9
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 284 4
- Bookkeeping question for Finance Lease payments 168 3
- Company Car for Owner Director number crunching - is there a ready reckoner? 448 6
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 889 12
- Is the CT61 return dead? 272 4
- Car Purchase 132 1
- Directors liability insurance and scope 164 7
- IR35 120 1
- Car benefit or not? 1,930 18
- Auto Enrolment - Help each other by sharing known problems 287 3
- Questions from Liquidator 2,267 24
- Drawing Down Directors Current account 1,581 9
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 704
- 2015 tax year end 437
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 415
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 352
- Costly Accounting Software contract 305
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 254
- Directors' advances and credits 250
- DTA tie-breaker issue 238
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 221
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 201