Specialist needed | AccountingWEB

Specialist needed

Hi, UK tax resident client has property in Spain. He would like to have contact with a UK based or English speaking specialist in IHT implications of owning the home in Spain. If anyone is able to help or recommend then please PM me.


Many thanks in advance.




There are 6 comments. Login or register to view them.

No one expects...

George Attazder |
George Attazder's picture


carnmores |


jvenegas16 |

Oh George ...

Steve Holloway |
Steve Holloway's picture

Oh George.

pedant |
pedant's picture


carnmores |