Splitting Directors O/drawn Loan A/c
Have Ltd co with y/e 31/03/12, 2 directors Husband & wife, both Basic rate tax bands have be maxed out with divdiends & paye.
Despite my best efforts the husband continues to pay some private exps through Ltd co, and lift ATM cash via the comapny credit card.
As a result the directors loan a/c stands at £7K o/drawn.
No P11d has been completed by the Ltd co.
My question is this, Is it possible to allocate 50% of the personal exps to the wifes directors loan a/c, therefore bringing the loans o/s below £5K each, avoiding any requirement to file P11d and no penalties, and clearing the 2 o/d loan a/cs by way of creating a dividend dated 31/12/12.
Also avoiding additional tax on the o/s loans and disclosing on CT600
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 89 3
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 228 1
- will this work for IHT 250 2
- Best software for small practice? 633 20
- Paid too much !! 251 2
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,744 39
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 255 7
- Taxfiler been down since mid-afternoon 204 5
- Anyone having problems with Taxfiler 483 17
- Gifting Shares to a Limited Company 119 1
- Company separation for Wholesale & Retail businesses 97 1
- Selling a VAT Qualifying vehicle at a loss 99 1
- Paying dividends to Ordinary shares with different nominal values 476 15
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 749 11
- Sports Sponsorship 150 1
- New Shareholder and Purchase of Own Share 267 17
- Opt To Tax Refund 213 2
- Divorcing husband, both 50% owners of a Ltd business 253 6
- Is the CT61 return dead? 1,328 14
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 1,274 21
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 767
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 454
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 275
- DTA tie-breaker issue 262
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 247
- CGT for NOn UK residents 222
- Apprenticeship Levy 202
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 191
- Capital Gains personal representatives 181
- Just checking re PSA 175