Splitting Directors O/drawn Loan A/c
Have Ltd co with y/e 31/03/12, 2 directors Husband & wife, both Basic rate tax bands have be maxed out with divdiends & paye.
Despite my best efforts the husband continues to pay some private exps through Ltd co, and lift ATM cash via the comapny credit card.
As a result the directors loan a/c stands at £7K o/drawn.
No P11d has been completed by the Ltd co.
My question is this, Is it possible to allocate 50% of the personal exps to the wifes directors loan a/c, therefore bringing the loans o/s below £5K each, avoiding any requirement to file P11d and no penalties, and clearing the 2 o/d loan a/cs by way of creating a dividend dated 31/12/12.
Also avoiding additional tax on the o/s loans and disclosing on CT600
- VAT - Recharge 50 1
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 2,506 59
- Should VAT be charged when land is transferred as part of a TOGC 143 3
- Legal title not in the company name 143 8
- Deduction from Salary 183 5
- transitioning payroll 134 3
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,732 30
- Car financed by employee 182 2
- PPR exemption - can it be due on a bigger area than 0.5 hectares? 107 1
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 618 16
- PPR CGT section 222 builds an extension 154 3
- Dividend payment date 2,188 37
- VAT online filing exemptions 148 2
- Employed (by own company) and Self Employed - Tax Efficiency 170 2
- One off meeting new client 1,424 13
- Sole-trader renting commmercial property from himself & spouse. 304 6
- Child tax credits 226 4
- Car leasing scheme 226 1
- 12 Pay Problems 189 2
- PITA client 568 8
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 621
- Cancelled 359
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 342
- Cancelled 302
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 276
- Probiz 266
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 225
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 220
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 197
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 168