Splitting Directors O/drawn Loan A/c
Have Ltd co with y/e 31/03/12, 2 directors Husband & wife, both Basic rate tax bands have be maxed out with divdiends & paye.
Despite my best efforts the husband continues to pay some private exps through Ltd co, and lift ATM cash via the comapny credit card.
As a result the directors loan a/c stands at £7K o/drawn.
No P11d has been completed by the Ltd co.
My question is this, Is it possible to allocate 50% of the personal exps to the wifes directors loan a/c, therefore bringing the loans o/s below £5K each, avoiding any requirement to file P11d and no penalties, and clearing the 2 o/d loan a/cs by way of creating a dividend dated 31/12/12.
Also avoiding additional tax on the o/s loans and disclosing on CT600
- Student Loan Box in Year Repaid 51 1
- The importance of Grammar 1,745 53
- Director Liability 63 2
- Finding mobile numbers for clients we have lost contact with 115 2
- 2 companies, one payroll 129 3
- Freelance/Employee 361 9
- Salary Sacrifice andy subsistence payments 135 4
- How do I answer a W-8BEN-E question (USA IRS) 379 4
- exemptions from CIS 237 6
- Directors exempt from AE? 560 10
- Volontaire International en Entreprise (VIE) 183 5
- Xero Pain Points 634 20
- Impairment in value of subsidiary - allowable? 266 13
- Client Require Tax Return and Profit and Loss for Housing Benefit claim 218 2
- VAT - How hard is it? 1,681 56
- Tax Implications on Child Benefits 387 3
- How much do you pay for Xero? 298 3
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 598 23
- Cut-off accounting question 396 8
- VAT reverse charge on consulting from EC 114 2
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 393
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 350
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 333
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 313
- Electric Car 266
- S222 Charge 230
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 226
- Company Structure 207
- Travel and Subsistence Expenses 170
- IP trans to holding company 169