Splitting Directors O/drawn Loan A/c
Have Ltd co with y/e 31/03/12, 2 directors Husband & wife, both Basic rate tax bands have be maxed out with divdiends & paye.
Despite my best efforts the husband continues to pay some private exps through Ltd co, and lift ATM cash via the comapny credit card.
As a result the directors loan a/c stands at £7K o/drawn.
No P11d has been completed by the Ltd co.
My question is this, Is it possible to allocate 50% of the personal exps to the wifes directors loan a/c, therefore bringing the loans o/s below £5K each, avoiding any requirement to file P11d and no penalties, and clearing the 2 o/d loan a/cs by way of creating a dividend dated 31/12/12.
Also avoiding additional tax on the o/s loans and disclosing on CT600
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 267 6
- flat rate scheme 2,442 51
- Importing transactions from VT Cashbook to VT Transaction+ 58 1
- Family Partnership 351 10
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,268 24
- Moving to BTC from Sage Accounts Production 92 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 205 3
- Business lending another business money (UK) 332 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 117 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 349 7
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 228 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 209 6
- Business trips - director and family 441 3
- Signed accounts for bank 698 15
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 340 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 245 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 131 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 888 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 241 5
- VAT Query on new build 151 1
- Sainsbury's mangement 1,045
- Calling franchise accountants 893
- Consolidated accounting software (or cloud based) 590
- Sage One Reports - do they add up? 515
- Scammers 509
- Potential new client 458
- MERGER ACCA MEMBER WITH ICAEW FIRM 458
- HMRC online filing 409
- fraud 279
- Anyone offering Probate Services yet? 201