Splitting Directors O/drawn Loan A/c
Have Ltd co with y/e 31/03/12, 2 directors Husband & wife, both Basic rate tax bands have be maxed out with divdiends & paye.
Despite my best efforts the husband continues to pay some private exps through Ltd co, and lift ATM cash via the comapny credit card.
As a result the directors loan a/c stands at £7K o/drawn.
No P11d has been completed by the Ltd co.
My question is this, Is it possible to allocate 50% of the personal exps to the wifes directors loan a/c, therefore bringing the loans o/s below £5K each, avoiding any requirement to file P11d and no penalties, and clearing the 2 o/d loan a/cs by way of creating a dividend dated 31/12/12.
Also avoiding additional tax on the o/s loans and disclosing on CT600
- Sum Product - Pulling my hair out! 626 13
- PPR/CGT/Part-Disposal/Land 136 4
- Merger of Two companies 64 1
- Tax free threshold on person receiving gifts 88 1
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 347 8
- Unemployed Accounting Graduate - Need Advice - Small Firms 567 17
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 3,418 22
- Wear and tear allowance 1,200 11
- Was there ever a time limit for claiming taper relief? 131 2
- CIC Dividend Cap 238 7
- IHT dilemma 683 13
- New business - journal entries 480 23
- Incorporating Sole Trade and bringing in spouse 244 1
- NEGLIGIBLE VALUE CLAIMS 101 1
- Excel question - how can I easily link to a row of data with gaps between the cells? 755 25
- Director's loan account in credit 358 3
- Contract worker paying Employers NI 173 3
- Bloomsbury Professional tax books 268 5
- CT/CIS offset 246 3
- accounting for this transaction 282 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 934
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 734
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 420
- Excuses, excuses!!! 243
- Social investment tax relief 228
- Digita Hosted Software 227
- Call Centre Data Costs 213
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 203
- Travel costs and contractors 192
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 188