Splitting Directors O/drawn Loan A/c
Have Ltd co with y/e 31/03/12, 2 directors Husband & wife, both Basic rate tax bands have be maxed out with divdiends & paye.
Despite my best efforts the husband continues to pay some private exps through Ltd co, and lift ATM cash via the comapny credit card.
As a result the directors loan a/c stands at £7K o/drawn.
No P11d has been completed by the Ltd co.
My question is this, Is it possible to allocate 50% of the personal exps to the wifes directors loan a/c, therefore bringing the loans o/s below £5K each, avoiding any requirement to file P11d and no penalties, and clearing the 2 o/d loan a/cs by way of creating a dividend dated 31/12/12.
Also avoiding additional tax on the o/s loans and disclosing on CT600
- Company Secretarial Software 1,357 30
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 631 9
- Proceeds of Overseas Property Sale - Any Tax Implications 219 7
- Real names 1,062 33
- Tools for conversion OST to PST files 32 1
- FRS to standard - check my understanding 108 2
- Tick & Bash Bristol 252 5
- What are options for non CA firm 1,554 19
- sole trader employing his girlfriend 1,922 17
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 1,911 11
- Can Sage 50 Forecasting work with Excel 2013 or Office 365 61 1
- What do "Former Contracted Out" rebates mean 113 1
- Downloads EU VAT from 1/1/15 158 4
- Do I need to pay Capital Gain Tax 458 22
- Are pre trading lossess able to be off set if the company does not trade? 90 2
- Accounting for VAT on an EU Acquisition 84 1
- Tax position re this lease? 154 2
- VAT on Training Courses 137 2
- No VAT apportionment on tools on hand at registration? 135 2
- Self employed travel expenses 167 3
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 577
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 451
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 351
- IFA incorporation 335
- Sorry ignore me 316
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 271
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 265
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 256
- Cancelled 197
- property ownership between husband wife three taxpayers 167