Splitting Directors O/drawn Loan A/c
Have Ltd co with y/e 31/03/12, 2 directors Husband & wife, both Basic rate tax bands have be maxed out with divdiends & paye.
Despite my best efforts the husband continues to pay some private exps through Ltd co, and lift ATM cash via the comapny credit card.
As a result the directors loan a/c stands at £7K o/drawn.
No P11d has been completed by the Ltd co.
My question is this, Is it possible to allocate 50% of the personal exps to the wifes directors loan a/c, therefore bringing the loans o/s below £5K each, avoiding any requirement to file P11d and no penalties, and clearing the 2 o/d loan a/cs by way of creating a dividend dated 31/12/12.
Also avoiding additional tax on the o/s loans and disclosing on CT600
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 750 5
- See you all on the other side 767 6
- 12Pay 539 2
- dividends 748 2
- R&D 366 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,228 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 480 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 479 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 432 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 580 5
- Seeking a tax case 691 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 551 4
- Companies house strike off 662 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 493 2
- Moving to the cloud 789 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 230 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 949 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 235 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,123 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 542 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 577
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 432
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 381
- IRIS and FRS 102 369
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 355
- Marginal rates of tax 350
- Capitalising Finance Lease 347
- Class 2 NI 335
- USA help 328
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 311