Splitting Directors O/drawn Loan A/c
Have Ltd co with y/e 31/03/12, 2 directors Husband & wife, both Basic rate tax bands have be maxed out with divdiends & paye.
Despite my best efforts the husband continues to pay some private exps through Ltd co, and lift ATM cash via the comapny credit card.
As a result the directors loan a/c stands at £7K o/drawn.
No P11d has been completed by the Ltd co.
My question is this, Is it possible to allocate 50% of the personal exps to the wifes directors loan a/c, therefore bringing the loans o/s below £5K each, avoiding any requirement to file P11d and no penalties, and clearing the 2 o/d loan a/cs by way of creating a dividend dated 31/12/12.
Also avoiding additional tax on the o/s loans and disclosing on CT600
- Gift or Capital Gain? 153 4
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 977 26
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 543 15
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 64 1
- S455 415 19
- Does anyone use a cloud based payroll software 735 28
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 57 1
- Is practising Certificate needed 174 6
- online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying? 399 8
- Which PayPal transactions can I ignore? 228 3
- Is this a scam? 1,389 25
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 220 5
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 144 4
- Wednesday rant 318 1
- RTI - new employee 70 1
- Profit split on buy-to let 310 5
- Overseas Sales 534 1
- Fax to email providers 394 14
- Sage at it again? 257 2
- HMRC Tribunal PAYE. 194 1
- Benchmarking 462
- Possible Partnership? 408
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 397
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 378
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 318
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 189
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 171
- Income tax on foreign dividends 165
- Agent Registration - How Long? 164
- Clubs and Taxable Income 162