Splitting Directors O/drawn Loan A/c
Have Ltd co with y/e 31/03/12, 2 directors Husband & wife, both Basic rate tax bands have be maxed out with divdiends & paye.
Despite my best efforts the husband continues to pay some private exps through Ltd co, and lift ATM cash via the comapny credit card.
As a result the directors loan a/c stands at £7K o/drawn.
No P11d has been completed by the Ltd co.
My question is this, Is it possible to allocate 50% of the personal exps to the wifes directors loan a/c, therefore bringing the loans o/s below £5K each, avoiding any requirement to file P11d and no penalties, and clearing the 2 o/d loan a/cs by way of creating a dividend dated 31/12/12.
Also avoiding additional tax on the o/s loans and disclosing on CT600
- Self Help Accountancy Book for Client 150 3
- VAT registration on digital services supplied outside UK within EU 90 6
- Late RTI filing re SMP 92 2
- Additional information attached to accounts 181 2
- CIS Software 113 1
- Company assets 360 16
- Can anyone recommend a fax send/receive service which I can use via email? 219 6
- MoneySoft 164 2
- Best way to advise a limited company client 68 1
- How to convert a pdf file to.. 660 10
- Payroll cessation and missing overtime 144 2
- Self assessment 146 1
- Claiming VAT 126 2
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 1,120 15
- VAT on Acquisitions and Exempt Supplier 176 4
- Corporation tax on gains from one company to another 274 10
- HMRC website & Adobe Reader 270 5
- Basis period (2nd yr) for a partnership, please any suggestions would be really helpful 154 1
- Auto-enrolment - fact or fiction? 511 9
- Director resignation 740 21
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 503
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 477
- Is there anything wrong with this? 278
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 266
- Uncommercial property business 241
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 204
- Registering online CWF1 183
- Zoho software in small accounting and bookkeeping practice 180
- Accrued income scheme 179
- VAT - registration needed? 178