Splitting Directors O/drawn Loan A/c
Have Ltd co with y/e 31/03/12, 2 directors Husband & wife, both Basic rate tax bands have be maxed out with divdiends & paye.
Despite my best efforts the husband continues to pay some private exps through Ltd co, and lift ATM cash via the comapny credit card.
As a result the directors loan a/c stands at £7K o/drawn.
No P11d has been completed by the Ltd co.
My question is this, Is it possible to allocate 50% of the personal exps to the wifes directors loan a/c, therefore bringing the loans o/s below £5K each, avoiding any requirement to file P11d and no penalties, and clearing the 2 o/d loan a/cs by way of creating a dividend dated 31/12/12.
Also avoiding additional tax on the o/s loans and disclosing on CT600
- VAT on Royal Mail Parcel Services 127 8
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 280 4
- Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place 45 1
- Income Splitting - form 17 and DoT 59 1
- Your comments please 221 5
- CT600 deadline & shortened year end 58 1
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 87 2
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 169 2
- Transfer of Software to sister company 82 1
- CGT history of shares 135 2
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 687 14
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 189 1
- Ordering same-day transactions 115 2
- As a soletrader taxi service, would purchasing low emissions taxi-cars qualify for AIA capital allowance? 204 2
- Closing my business down 366 20
- Recording Calls 114 1
- Accounting for reversed transaction 95 1
- Scams are not always obvious 2,305 37
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,507 21
- What do you all do in your spare time? 934 36
- Moving away from CCH software 960
- QROP pension input amounts 446
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 390
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 370
- fraud 292
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 266
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 235
- Construction CIS LLP Company 222
- EPS and CIS deductions 213
- Out of time or not? 199