Splitting Directors O/drawn Loan A/c
Have Ltd co with y/e 31/03/12, 2 directors Husband & wife, both Basic rate tax bands have be maxed out with divdiends & paye.
Despite my best efforts the husband continues to pay some private exps through Ltd co, and lift ATM cash via the comapny credit card.
As a result the directors loan a/c stands at £7K o/drawn.
No P11d has been completed by the Ltd co.
My question is this, Is it possible to allocate 50% of the personal exps to the wifes directors loan a/c, therefore bringing the loans o/s below £5K each, avoiding any requirement to file P11d and no penalties, and clearing the 2 o/d loan a/cs by way of creating a dividend dated 31/12/12.
Also avoiding additional tax on the o/s loans and disclosing on CT600
- UTR reallocated by HMRC 276 4
- How to cancel a partnership registration for self assessment 101 3
- Any Scottish members out there? 9,702 353
- Sportman claiming for training kit 285 8
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 1,089 21
- CIS 61 1
- Would Director's dividends on non-voting C shares risk being classed as "earnings" for NIC purposes? 319 4
- Why Shoebuy Coupon Shopping Made Easy With These Expert Tips? 122 5
- Accountancy packages for FRS 102 137 4
- Penalties for non-filing of EC Sales List 125 2
- PAYE 68 1
- Lexis Nexis 3 Month Cancellation Notice 83 2
- Mutual trading organisation paying tax for the first time 87 3
- VAT on Pub Kitchen Franchise 108 2
- Can anyone recommend a good document scanner? 519 10
- Complicated freehold purchase and CA 111 1
- Declined for business bank account 803 10
- Vat on Royalites 140 2
- Accounting for share for share 129 6
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,426 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,202
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 415
- National Insurance 319
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 318
- FRS 102 and loans from a director 277
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 263
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 244
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 237
- Non Resident 231
- Franchise income and costs 215