Splitting Directors O/drawn Loan A/c
Have Ltd co with y/e 31/03/12, 2 directors Husband & wife, both Basic rate tax bands have be maxed out with divdiends & paye.
Despite my best efforts the husband continues to pay some private exps through Ltd co, and lift ATM cash via the comapny credit card.
As a result the directors loan a/c stands at £7K o/drawn.
No P11d has been completed by the Ltd co.
My question is this, Is it possible to allocate 50% of the personal exps to the wifes directors loan a/c, therefore bringing the loans o/s below £5K each, avoiding any requirement to file P11d and no penalties, and clearing the 2 o/d loan a/cs by way of creating a dividend dated 31/12/12.
Also avoiding additional tax on the o/s loans and disclosing on CT600
- Changed Company Year End - CT Penalty 41 2
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 761 20
- Splitting income from property rental or not? 296 8
- Window Comb Binder Cover 231 4
- Help - Capital Allowance 279 7
- client can't/won't pay 554 14
- Knuckle down one week to go! 180 6
- Split year treatment 36 1
- Self Ass. Return 54 1
- Depreciation 256 2
- Non-SA client with large capital gain 380 13
- What tax to pay 90 1
- Loan repayments (personal) and profits 272 7
- Is it possible to offset part Class 4 losses for year from one business against part profits of second business 298 10
- AIA 266 6
- CURRENT VERSION OF p45 145 2
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 681 29
- Tax Penalty overeaction 641 11
- calculate mortgage interest 218 1
- Auto enrolment 1,668 27
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 802
- Copy Wanted 511
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 468
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 460
- Latest phishing scam 301
- Entrepreneurs' relief 288
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 282
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 261
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 250
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 249