Splitting Directors O/drawn Loan A/c
Have Ltd co with y/e 31/03/12, 2 directors Husband & wife, both Basic rate tax bands have be maxed out with divdiends & paye.
Despite my best efforts the husband continues to pay some private exps through Ltd co, and lift ATM cash via the comapny credit card.
As a result the directors loan a/c stands at £7K o/drawn.
No P11d has been completed by the Ltd co.
My question is this, Is it possible to allocate 50% of the personal exps to the wifes directors loan a/c, therefore bringing the loans o/s below £5K each, avoiding any requirement to file P11d and no penalties, and clearing the 2 o/d loan a/cs by way of creating a dividend dated 31/12/12.
Also avoiding additional tax on the o/s loans and disclosing on CT600
- Claiming pre-letting mortgage costs on first rental property 49 1
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,084 30
- Tax on income from discretionary trust in SATR 141 7
- Late Registration for VAT 224 7
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 111 1
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 605 10
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 149 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 102 1
- Personal pension 283 5
- Directors taking money out of business, how to record in sage instant accounts. 132 2
- Nominal Ledger of Company Accounts 78 1
- Registering a company late 330 11
- Director taking salary, dividends and consultancy fees? 214 1
- Deferred Tax 275 5
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,276 17
- How much of your work is admin? 420 2
- Legal fees selling rental property 209 3
- physiotherapy clinic 616 4
- Running two businesses from the same premises 236 2
- VAT Registration for locum Doctors 333 8
- TheTax Donut 1,023
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 681
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 625
- Follower cases 489
- Limited company purchase of property 419
- Hive up 417
- corporate hierarchy 383
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 380
- LIVE chat, starting now 332
- AIA or IFA 216