Splitting Directors O/drawn Loan A/c
Have Ltd co with y/e 31/03/12, 2 directors Husband & wife, both Basic rate tax bands have be maxed out with divdiends & paye.
Despite my best efforts the husband continues to pay some private exps through Ltd co, and lift ATM cash via the comapny credit card.
As a result the directors loan a/c stands at £7K o/drawn.
No P11d has been completed by the Ltd co.
My question is this, Is it possible to allocate 50% of the personal exps to the wifes directors loan a/c, therefore bringing the loans o/s below £5K each, avoiding any requirement to file P11d and no penalties, and clearing the 2 o/d loan a/cs by way of creating a dividend dated 31/12/12.
Also avoiding additional tax on the o/s loans and disclosing on CT600
- S.455 Tax again 314 4
- Closing down loss-making company 670 12
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 338 14
- Tips on meals 456 4
- co-operatives & Societies 53 1
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 570 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,174 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,455 40
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 185 4
- Website Content 438 6
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 177 3
- Directors in dispute 130 1
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 701 12
- Incorporated company charity 141 2
- property capital gains 336 3
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 439 5
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 430 2
- Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes? 262 2
- Stumped - IHT 494 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 594 12