Stamp duty and Commission costs of Purchasing Shares
If investment shares purchased by a company have incurred stamp duty and commission costs does this form part of the cost of the short term investment in the Balance sheet? Or is it only the value of the shares that go to the balance sheet and these costs go in the P&L (assuming not CT deductible)?
Any clarification would be really appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
- Professional coaching claimable? 64 1
- Sage instant account codes 112 1
- Networking 119 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 264 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 162 1
- Turnover on a tax return 290 8
- incorrect old p60 448 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 302 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,931 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 284 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 247 3
- VAT refund 174 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 256 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 268 3
- Missing tax return 392 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,127 30
- Inflation and fees 1,408 24
- Sage Priority Support 192 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 846 24
- Micro-entity accounts 309 1