I'm looking for advice from those of you whose clients pay by standing order (or direct debit for that matter).
So far my clients have paid when I raise an invoice but for a more even cash flow and less chasing of clients for amounts outstanding, I decided that now is the time to move clients onto paying by standing orders.
I have already considered direct debits but the cost is the problem in that case.
So how do I go about it?
Do I just contact my larger clients or would every client be happy to pay monthly?
I was going to write to my clients and enclose a standing order mandate for completion but what about terms and conditions, are there any templates out there that I could use?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- Tax - Paying Yearly 65 4
- charities 194 3
- Anyone using PracticePA? 210 3
- How do I correct a previous accountants major mistake on PAYE/SA? 397 4
- How to find difference in Sage bank rec 265 6
- Auto enrollment. What's the basis for contribution ? 72 1
- Seeking advice: CGT after divorce when house sold and neither party was resident 161 2
- New company uses old Bank Account 204 2
- converting garage to use as office 260 2
- recommended auto-enrolment pension scheme providers 644 13
- When is commencing trading not commening trading 127 1
- HOW is anyone obtaining an EORI number prior to shipment? 118 2
- Sage Drive Queue.dta file lock out 323 7
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 1,168 11
- Strike off 424 9
- Contracting, Subcontracting and Agency Worker Regs 138 2
- auto enrolment 279 1
- Shortening an Accounting Reference Date 320 6
- Private use of vans 159 1
- My friend may have unknowingly participated in a tax avoidance scheme... 711 6
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 373
- Any thoughts on Capium? 325
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 291
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 267
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 252
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 226
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 176
- French ConnectionUK 161
- Income tax: Interaction between new marriage allowance and new nil band on savings interest 158
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 158