I'm looking for advice from those of you whose clients pay by standing order (or direct debit for that matter).
So far my clients have paid when I raise an invoice but for a more even cash flow and less chasing of clients for amounts outstanding, I decided that now is the time to move clients onto paying by standing orders.
I have already considered direct debits but the cost is the problem in that case.
So how do I go about it?
Do I just contact my larger clients or would every client be happy to pay monthly?
I was going to write to my clients and enclose a standing order mandate for completion but what about terms and conditions, are there any templates out there that I could use?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- Cash in Hand 167 3
- Buy to let and capitak gain 190 5
- are receipts needed? 635 17
- SA302's anyone?? 621 18
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 334 8
- High value residential property - SDLT 15% 142 1
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 357 12
- Busines software 173 5
- Goods Purchased for Rental 206 6
- Converting a barn for business use 189 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 318 4
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 324 12
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 494 10
- Going to need a tax, insolvency and legal specialist I think 332 3
- Bookkeping software 734 7
- Clogged Losses 286 5
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 283 9
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 668 10
- New Built in oven - allowable as repair? 278 4
- Accounting for Bank Loyalty Rewards? 133 1
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 910
- International interest certificate 522
- NOVA 373
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 331
- Management expenses for investment company 276
- Bonus Bonds 273
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 186
- P11D benefit received by widow 167
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 165
- EXACT ONLINE 163