Start Up - Continuity Partner
I am currently trying to set up my own parctice as a Cima member in practice (MiP). I am offering accountancy support for small businesses in the Milton Keynes area.
However I am struggling to find a continuity partner to complete my application.
If anyone has any advice, suggestions or is looking for a continuity partner themselves then please get in touch . .
- Professional coaching claimable? 94 1
- Sage instant account codes 124 1
- Networking 140 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 265 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 181 1
- Turnover on a tax return 309 8
- incorrect old p60 452 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 304 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,933 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 295 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 252 3
- VAT refund 190 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 264 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 270 3
- Missing tax return 397 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,129 30
- Inflation and fees 1,412 24
- Sage Priority Support 193 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 847 24
- Micro-entity accounts 320 1