Still having problems with NatWest?
More of a straw poll than a question!
Client paid in cheques worth over £30k, as a counter credit, on Monday 25th June and they still do not appear in his account some 8 days later.
Calls to NatWest reveal that they had a "glitch" with counter credits for 25th and 26th June, the 26th June issues have been sorted but not the 25th.
Each day, from Thursday 28th, he has been told that the system will update overnight and the issue will be resolved, which they have not.
Since 29th June he has gone into, an agreed, overdraft which would not be the case if the counter credit was applied, whilst he has been assured that no interest will be charged he is somewhat doubtful and fears a battle will start when the charges come through. At the very least, as he occasionally uses the overdraft, he will need to try and check what interest he has been charged.
Just wondering if anyone else, or their clients, has the same problem?
The media seems to have gone very quiet on this, I guess as Barclays is now the bigger news story.
- signature required 747 29
- Stock Control System for Ecommerce Website 253 2
- Dividend Waiver and Settlement Legislation 31 1
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 603 8
- When to leave the VAT FRS 113 6
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 968 17
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 201 2
- Employment Support Allowance fraud 236 5
- Direct debit entry query 59 2
- Use of home query 368 7
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 270 7
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 530 11
- CIS software 186 5
- Small bus. accounting software with departments 145 4
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 1,060 14
- Client handover 298 6
- format cell to exclude decimals 219 13
- Homing sandwiches 714 16
- Use of home Directors 118 1
- National insurance on an overseas employess 109 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,282
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 843
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 534
- Digita Hosted Software 349
- Credit where credit's due....... 325
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 250
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 212
- TheTax Donut 206
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 173
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 154