Still having problems with NatWest?
More of a straw poll than a question!
Client paid in cheques worth over £30k, as a counter credit, on Monday 25th June and they still do not appear in his account some 8 days later.
Calls to NatWest reveal that they had a "glitch" with counter credits for 25th and 26th June, the 26th June issues have been sorted but not the 25th.
Each day, from Thursday 28th, he has been told that the system will update overnight and the issue will be resolved, which they have not.
Since 29th June he has gone into, an agreed, overdraft which would not be the case if the counter credit was applied, whilst he has been assured that no interest will be charged he is somewhat doubtful and fears a battle will start when the charges come through. At the very least, as he occasionally uses the overdraft, he will need to try and check what interest he has been charged.
Just wondering if anyone else, or their clients, has the same problem?
The media seems to have gone very quiet on this, I guess as Barclays is now the bigger news story.
- VAT on garage rent 67 7
- Capital Gains on Inherited Property 223 8
- Tasks for new trainees 96 3
- Obvious Question but if NOT registered for VAT EU refunds as under minimum amounts, what does an expense get recorded as for UK VAT return? 58 1
- COMPANY DIRECTOR 35 1
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 538 15
- Is there a legal obligation for the Inspector to hand over minutes of a meeting 52 1
- Offshore insurance bonds 95 2
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,630 46
- Property scam victim 291 4
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 213 5
- Tax Returns, 2011-2012 241 6
- Aggressive HMRC 1,800 19
- Is there is a tax neutral way of splitting a company? 158 6
- Using Director's bank account to receive payment from customer 132 2
- Partnership returns software 85 1
- Personal consumption by landlord 267 2
- Business purchase cost - treatment? 69 1
- Has anyone got copies of the Tolley's CTA study manual pdfs from last year? 90 1
- company loss, Can he start again?? 157 4
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,082
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 570
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 381
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 285
- Charge out rates in London? 238
- Interest on Loan to a Company 184
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 171
- Agent fees to sell business 161
- Alphabet shares 157
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 150