Still having problems with NatWest?
More of a straw poll than a question!
Client paid in cheques worth over £30k, as a counter credit, on Monday 25th June and they still do not appear in his account some 8 days later.
Calls to NatWest reveal that they had a "glitch" with counter credits for 25th and 26th June, the 26th June issues have been sorted but not the 25th.
Each day, from Thursday 28th, he has been told that the system will update overnight and the issue will be resolved, which they have not.
Since 29th June he has gone into, an agreed, overdraft which would not be the case if the counter credit was applied, whilst he has been assured that no interest will be charged he is somewhat doubtful and fears a battle will start when the charges come through. At the very least, as he occasionally uses the overdraft, he will need to try and check what interest he has been charged.
Just wondering if anyone else, or their clients, has the same problem?
The media seems to have gone very quiet on this, I guess as Barclays is now the bigger news story.
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 182 4
- Value pricing 652 21
- Director's tax return 215 4
- Payroo Employer allowance query 126 1
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 253 7
- Would this save hours of your time? 396 9
- Wrong career 440 18
- Laptop purchase 1,370 20
- PTP software disaster 243 2
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 166 4
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 214 2
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 94 2
- Tricky VAT question 164 1
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 107 2
- VT accounts licence key 252 5
- Weely paid employees 217 2
- Splitting the tax year 92 1
- FPS Submission 147 2
- non resident receiving UK dividends 210 3
- P11d & Medical Ins 140 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 792
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 546
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 412
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 292
- Free Tax Legislation? 259
- Director Loan account operation 239
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 236
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 236
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 229
- Paye procedures for CVA 159