Still having problems with NatWest?
More of a straw poll than a question!
Client paid in cheques worth over £30k, as a counter credit, on Monday 25th June and they still do not appear in his account some 8 days later.
Calls to NatWest reveal that they had a "glitch" with counter credits for 25th and 26th June, the 26th June issues have been sorted but not the 25th.
Each day, from Thursday 28th, he has been told that the system will update overnight and the issue will be resolved, which they have not.
Since 29th June he has gone into, an agreed, overdraft which would not be the case if the counter credit was applied, whilst he has been assured that no interest will be charged he is somewhat doubtful and fears a battle will start when the charges come through. At the very least, as he occasionally uses the overdraft, he will need to try and check what interest he has been charged.
Just wondering if anyone else, or their clients, has the same problem?
The media seems to have gone very quiet on this, I guess as Barclays is now the bigger news story.
- Cash in Hand 169 3
- Buy to let and capitak gain 191 5
- are receipts needed? 635 17
- SA302's anyone?? 621 18
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 336 8
- High value residential property - SDLT 15% 144 1
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 358 12
- Busines software 174 5
- Goods Purchased for Rental 209 6
- Converting a barn for business use 189 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 320 4
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 325 12
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 495 10
- Going to need a tax, insolvency and legal specialist I think 333 3
- Bookkeping software 736 7
- Clogged Losses 287 5
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 284 9
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 670 10
- New Built in oven - allowable as repair? 280 4
- Accounting for Bank Loyalty Rewards? 134 1
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 910
- International interest certificate 523
- NOVA 374
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 335
- Management expenses for investment company 277
- Bonus Bonds 275
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 187
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 169
- EXACT ONLINE 167
- P11D benefit received by widow 167