Still having problems with NatWest?
More of a straw poll than a question!
Client paid in cheques worth over £30k, as a counter credit, on Monday 25th June and they still do not appear in his account some 8 days later.
Calls to NatWest reveal that they had a "glitch" with counter credits for 25th and 26th June, the 26th June issues have been sorted but not the 25th.
Each day, from Thursday 28th, he has been told that the system will update overnight and the issue will be resolved, which they have not.
Since 29th June he has gone into, an agreed, overdraft which would not be the case if the counter credit was applied, whilst he has been assured that no interest will be charged he is somewhat doubtful and fears a battle will start when the charges come through. At the very least, as he occasionally uses the overdraft, he will need to try and check what interest he has been charged.
Just wondering if anyone else, or their clients, has the same problem?
The media seems to have gone very quiet on this, I guess as Barclays is now the bigger news story.
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 905 52
- Go Cardless 235 8
- business entertaining deductibility 88 1
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 754 17
- Self assessment tax arrears 86 2
- R & D 93 3
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 210 1
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 60 1
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 96 2
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 126 3
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 111 1
- New Business Registration 202 5
- Audit rules 131 3
- Hosted email exchange 117 4
- Excel formula for UK corporation tax including losses 131 1
- G P life time allowance 100 3
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 364 11
- Bringing money to Uk 206 3
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 118 1
- Accounting for investment club gains 106 2
- Xtuple 497
- Qtac payroll for bureau 332
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 276
- Industrial & Provident Societies 273
- Mehjoo 217
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 215
- New strategic report 168
- Domain name sale and limited company 154
- South African Government Pension 148
- CIS schemes 143