Still having problems with NatWest?
More of a straw poll than a question!
Client paid in cheques worth over £30k, as a counter credit, on Monday 25th June and they still do not appear in his account some 8 days later.
Calls to NatWest reveal that they had a "glitch" with counter credits for 25th and 26th June, the 26th June issues have been sorted but not the 25th.
Each day, from Thursday 28th, he has been told that the system will update overnight and the issue will be resolved, which they have not.
Since 29th June he has gone into, an agreed, overdraft which would not be the case if the counter credit was applied, whilst he has been assured that no interest will be charged he is somewhat doubtful and fears a battle will start when the charges come through. At the very least, as he occasionally uses the overdraft, he will need to try and check what interest he has been charged.
Just wondering if anyone else, or their clients, has the same problem?
The media seems to have gone very quiet on this, I guess as Barclays is now the bigger news story.
- When to tick the estimated figures on ct600 77 2
- Disbursement of recharge 392 3
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 312 9
- Mortgage Reference 917 16
- Payroll manager and the cloud 316 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 121 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 180 1
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 155 1
- RTI offline? 621 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 192 1
- CIS and Xero 280 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 276 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 200 2
- property capital gains 416 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 172 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 964 9
- Tips on meals 574 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,358 15
- S.455 Tax again 457 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 262 3