Still having problems with NatWest?
More of a straw poll than a question!
Client paid in cheques worth over £30k, as a counter credit, on Monday 25th June and they still do not appear in his account some 8 days later.
Calls to NatWest reveal that they had a "glitch" with counter credits for 25th and 26th June, the 26th June issues have been sorted but not the 25th.
Each day, from Thursday 28th, he has been told that the system will update overnight and the issue will be resolved, which they have not.
Since 29th June he has gone into, an agreed, overdraft which would not be the case if the counter credit was applied, whilst he has been assured that no interest will be charged he is somewhat doubtful and fears a battle will start when the charges come through. At the very least, as he occasionally uses the overdraft, he will need to try and check what interest he has been charged.
Just wondering if anyone else, or their clients, has the same problem?
The media seems to have gone very quiet on this, I guess as Barclays is now the bigger news story.
- Where can I get the information for this 361 7
- BrightPay 359 9
- If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax? 196 3
- CGT &LLP 68 2
- Am I at risk as an appointed Agent? 538 4
- Setting up an offshore company 88 1
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 183 16
- Secure document exchange 117 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 158 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 390 7
- break even point 162 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 113 3
- Fax to email providers 326 11
- Payroll software 236 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 131 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 141 4
- How to issue shares to investors 86 1
- Expense management software 629 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,106 84
- Tax code 147 1