Still having problems with NatWest?
More of a straw poll than a question!
Client paid in cheques worth over £30k, as a counter credit, on Monday 25th June and they still do not appear in his account some 8 days later.
Calls to NatWest reveal that they had a "glitch" with counter credits for 25th and 26th June, the 26th June issues have been sorted but not the 25th.
Each day, from Thursday 28th, he has been told that the system will update overnight and the issue will be resolved, which they have not.
Since 29th June he has gone into, an agreed, overdraft which would not be the case if the counter credit was applied, whilst he has been assured that no interest will be charged he is somewhat doubtful and fears a battle will start when the charges come through. At the very least, as he occasionally uses the overdraft, he will need to try and check what interest he has been charged.
Just wondering if anyone else, or their clients, has the same problem?
The media seems to have gone very quiet on this, I guess as Barclays is now the bigger news story.
- Mortgage Adviser's request 122 4
- CGT on spouse's death 69 1
- Tax relief for networking day out? 378 8
- Payroll software 168 4
- Company UTR numbers 286 6
- Can shareholders lend to their company at interest? 344 9
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 636 30
- Starting Again 110 1
- Summer house for business only 56 1
- Transfer of property to Limited Company 84 1
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 548 18
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 120 3
- Tax implication giving money to friend (not family) 111 3
- How do you count your clients 394 4
- Contractor & possible IR35 146 1
- GASDS What's the rule? 107 1
- Proposal to strike off...... 465 9
- Property Expenses 114 3
- Accrued salary unpaid 151 3
- Calling my southern Brothers. 739 15
- Construction CIS LLP Company 588
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 576
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 374
- Pensions Regulator 344
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 277
- Government Gateway - VAT 271
- Using the correct forms 259
- SA penalty proposals 243
- RTI - duplicate employee record 230
- Accelerated payment notices 224