Still having problems with NatWest?
More of a straw poll than a question!
Client paid in cheques worth over £30k, as a counter credit, on Monday 25th June and they still do not appear in his account some 8 days later.
Calls to NatWest reveal that they had a "glitch" with counter credits for 25th and 26th June, the 26th June issues have been sorted but not the 25th.
Each day, from Thursday 28th, he has been told that the system will update overnight and the issue will be resolved, which they have not.
Since 29th June he has gone into, an agreed, overdraft which would not be the case if the counter credit was applied, whilst he has been assured that no interest will be charged he is somewhat doubtful and fears a battle will start when the charges come through. At the very least, as he occasionally uses the overdraft, he will need to try and check what interest he has been charged.
Just wondering if anyone else, or their clients, has the same problem?
The media seems to have gone very quiet on this, I guess as Barclays is now the bigger news story.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 707 5
- See you all on the other side 734 6
- 12Pay 501 2
- dividends 701 2
- R&D 355 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,213 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 468 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 456 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 406 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 566 5
- Seeking a tax case 673 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 537 4
- Companies house strike off 626 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 472 2
- Moving to the cloud 771 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 224 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 933 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 229 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,112 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 524 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 571
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 426
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 378
- IRIS and FRS 102 361
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 342
- Capitalising Finance Lease 339
- Marginal rates of tax 327
- USA help 326
- Class 2 NI 317
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 302