Client intends to purchase a commercial vehicle through his company, it will be used occasionally both private and business use.
Now, heres the thing.....
It's not a crew cab pickup, or a Transit, it is a HGV tractor unit - yep capable of pulling 38 tonnes.
He will be changing the registration to that of a private HGV and then using it for driving around etc (I suppose a bit like Chris Eubank used to !!)
Is the taxable benefit still 3.5k !
I see no reason why not - but never been asked that question before....... !!
- Was I rude 321 13
- Surcharges on very late VAT 96 1
- Invoice factoring 231 8
- Director's minimum wage? 144 3
- Share swap 217 4
- Career slump - advice and/or sympathy much appreciated 456 9
- Should I pass on my HMRC login 317 9
- I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes 147 2
- Entrepreneurs relief/ Company Secretary 126 2
- Work in progress calculation 97 2
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 936 29
- Help with share restructuring 95 1
- HMRC Employers Diary 579 1
- Advice please on best way forward 560 7
- Recommendations for tax advice sole practitioner 582 9
- old client has come out of the woodwork 358 2
- Scoot 400 7
- Is our client doing anything wrong? 512 3
- paye scheme very used 266 3
- Operating lease 148 4
- Skandia using wrong address 1,471
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 796
- Any views 721
- International interest certificate 434
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 407
- Sale of business 372
- Advertising services? 275
- NOVA 273
- IRIS Open Books problem 269
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 184