Client intends to purchase a commercial vehicle through his company, it will be used occasionally both private and business use.
Now, heres the thing.....
It's not a crew cab pickup, or a Transit, it is a HGV tractor unit - yep capable of pulling 38 tonnes.
He will be changing the registration to that of a private HGV and then using it for driving around etc (I suppose a bit like Chris Eubank used to !!)
Is the taxable benefit still 3.5k !
I see no reason why not - but never been asked that question before....... !!
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,748 25
- Value pricing 213 8
- Audit Required 87 2
- company secretarial software 138 2
- Tax repayment for 2013-14 123 3
- Elective DeductionsModel 59 1
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 186 1
- Rental Income 298 6
- Payroll 2012/13 100 1
- I have a pain 691 6
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 77 1
- convert directors loan account to share capital 170 5
- Anyone else seen incorrect tax code notices - rather worring! 731 17
- Belated VAT Exception Application 120 3
- Cash flow 146 2
- New use of home - simplified method 239 4
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 266 5
- 2 year rule? Self employed. 390 13
- How long is filing an FPS meant to take ? 1,952 32
- Share restructure 335 12
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 730
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 499
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 343
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 341
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 262
- VAT on Gaming Machines 210
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 198
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 183
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 175
- Director Loan account operation 146