Client intends to purchase a commercial vehicle through his company, it will be used occasionally both private and business use.
Now, heres the thing.....
It's not a crew cab pickup, or a Transit, it is a HGV tractor unit - yep capable of pulling 38 tonnes.
He will be changing the registration to that of a private HGV and then using it for driving around etc (I suppose a bit like Chris Eubank used to !!)
Is the taxable benefit still 3.5k !
I see no reason why not - but never been asked that question before....... !!
- What is your favourite font? 354 11
- Opening Balances with very little info... 38 1
- CGT on Let Property 343 7
- When to register or not for PAYE 288 4
- Strike off 202 7
- Franchise affiliations 93 1
- Company investment 151 4
- Disclosure of 2014 corporation tax refund in 2015 accounts 73 1
- Gift to son by parents 337 3
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 1,197 35
- How to find difference in Sage bank rec 145 4
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 455 7
- New CASC rules 144 2
- Autoenrolment and variable earnings 272 2
- CIS subcontractor's invoice on QuickFile 144 4
- Treatment of private ambulances on introduction to business 249 6
- valuation of vehicles 532 20
- Settlements Legislation - Adult Children as shareholders 126 1
- RTI Mess 609 10
- directors loan 515 9
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 339
- Any thoughts on Capium? 288
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 269
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 255
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 239
- auto enrolment 217
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 197
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 189
- How to account for investment in JV? 175
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 165