Client intends to purchase a commercial vehicle through his company, it will be used occasionally both private and business use.
Now, heres the thing.....
It's not a crew cab pickup, or a Transit, it is a HGV tractor unit - yep capable of pulling 38 tonnes.
He will be changing the registration to that of a private HGV and then using it for driving around etc (I suppose a bit like Chris Eubank used to !!)
Is the taxable benefit still 3.5k !
I see no reason why not - but never been asked that question before....... !!
- Declaration of interest 71 2
- Advice on letting a client go ? 442 8
- How Long does it take to get an Agent ID 212 4
- EIS reinvestment relief 118 5
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 311 11
- Tax Penalty overreaction 1,554 11
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 145 6
- Company dividends 494 14
- dividend versus capital distribution 143 3
- Private Residence Relief after gift 217 4
- Paying the £30,000 remittance basis charge 111 2
- ITTOIA 2005 s629 184 7
- Receipt bank 224 5
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,749 91
- Unbelievable!! 555 3
- Relevant earnings and losses 173 4
- Non resident income. 328 16
- Knuckle down one week to go! 1,209 23
- Urgent question on company accounting period before it become dormant 120 2
- Do we have to register for VAT? 276 4
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 865
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 557
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 523
- Latest phishing scam 437
- Entrepreneurs' relief 397
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 349
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 326
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 310
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 232
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 208