Client intends to purchase a commercial vehicle through his company, it will be used occasionally both private and business use.
Now, heres the thing.....
It's not a crew cab pickup, or a Transit, it is a HGV tractor unit - yep capable of pulling 38 tonnes.
He will be changing the registration to that of a private HGV and then using it for driving around etc (I suppose a bit like Chris Eubank used to !!)
Is the taxable benefit still 3.5k !
I see no reason why not - but never been asked that question before....... !!
- Accountancy Career 27 1
- CIC Company 644 13
- pension paid by company? 26 1
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,798 22
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,234 66
- 27,000 Really? 935 27
- Deduction from Salary 623 15
- inheritance tax 355 11
- Bank account of a different company being used for transactions. 413 5
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 257 7
- Group Audit Thresholds 345 10
- One off meeting new client 1,670 16
- Legal title not in the company name 750 22
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 274 3
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 529 4
- Sage 50 re-key - VAT problem 189 3
- NALS Accountants Report 346 5
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,235 44
- Farm barn lettings 230 4
- Are Locum Optician Travel Costs Allowable? 300 4
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 639
- Cancelled 392
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 352
- Cancelled 333
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 306
- Probiz 298
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 277
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 256
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 221
- How not to compose an email 211