Client intends to purchase a commercial vehicle through his company, it will be used occasionally both private and business use.
Now, heres the thing.....
It's not a crew cab pickup, or a Transit, it is a HGV tractor unit - yep capable of pulling 38 tonnes.
He will be changing the registration to that of a private HGV and then using it for driving around etc (I suppose a bit like Chris Eubank used to !!)
Is the taxable benefit still 3.5k !
I see no reason why not - but never been asked that question before....... !!
- Can you get tax deduction for legal fees on sale of debtors 69 3
- Matching of tax return to P60 54 1
- Business Christmas Greetings 1,016 20
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,197 53
- Related Parties Note 122 3
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 767 22
- Consolidation and subsidiaries with different period ends 193 7
- what time is it ? 314 4
- Capital Allowances on Foreign Property 89 2
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 434 24
- VAT on disbursement 168 2
- tax credits 216 7
- Victor Meldrew morning 1,047 17
- EC VAT codes in Sage 50 89 1
- LLP - Member leaving 200 6
- Year end 269 3
- Foreign income for self employed 175 2
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 315 9
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 331 9
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,153 14
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 917
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 529
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 336
- How to format a stock book 324
- Tax efficient holding company structure 259
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 249
- Investment property company accounts template 234
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 198
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 186
- Charge out rates in London? 159