Client intends to purchase a commercial vehicle through his company, it will be used occasionally both private and business use.
Now, heres the thing.....
It's not a crew cab pickup, or a Transit, it is a HGV tractor unit - yep capable of pulling 38 tonnes.
He will be changing the registration to that of a private HGV and then using it for driving around etc (I suppose a bit like Chris Eubank used to !!)
Is the taxable benefit still 3.5k !
I see no reason why not - but never been asked that question before....... !!
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,093 20
- QBO VAT box 2 and 4 137 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 605 25
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 130 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 133 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 180 1
- How to deal with prior year error 179 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 548 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,347 33
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,053 20
- Tax Calculations 660 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 422 4
- Exemption from CGT 259 2
- VAT Registration 263 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 469 14
- Autumn statement predictions 457 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 365 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 205 3
- Moneysoft error 436 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 650 26