Client intends to purchase a commercial vehicle through his company, it will be used occasionally both private and business use.
Now, heres the thing.....
It's not a crew cab pickup, or a Transit, it is a HGV tractor unit - yep capable of pulling 38 tonnes.
He will be changing the registration to that of a private HGV and then using it for driving around etc (I suppose a bit like Chris Eubank used to !!)
Is the taxable benefit still 3.5k !
I see no reason why not - but never been asked that question before....... !!
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 107 2
- flat rate scheme 1,908 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 250 2
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 117 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 630 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 122 3
- Company Share Buy Back 117 2
- Charitable Payment 205 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 924 15
- Unpaid share capital 253 3
- Company car in the LLP 181 2
- Physiotherapy 339 4
- New build property to be rented 171 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,884 52
- Hello 360 2
- Sage 200 question 115 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 107 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 181 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 185 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 220 4