Client intends to purchase a commercial vehicle through his company, it will be used occasionally both private and business use.
Now, heres the thing.....
It's not a crew cab pickup, or a Transit, it is a HGV tractor unit - yep capable of pulling 38 tonnes.
He will be changing the registration to that of a private HGV and then using it for driving around etc (I suppose a bit like Chris Eubank used to !!)
Is the taxable benefit still 3.5k !
I see no reason why not - but never been asked that question before....... !!
- Growing pains 342 7
- Does Freeholder have to be director of our RTM Company? 222 14
- How much to charge for Ltd company accounts ? 532 11
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 36 1
- Consequential loss claim 101 3
- Residents Association Corp Tax 181 5
- Vat threshold issues 49 1
- ATT Annual Return Problems 110 2
- what is classed as investment under other fixed assets? 97 1
- Is a Mercedes Vito a van for tax purposes? 324 5
- private to company car? 165 4
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 941 34
- Wages paid into another persons bank account 575 10
- Buy to let allowable interest 128 2
- We accountants are not the only ones!! 205 1
- Partner with an IVA 161 5
- Your fondest calculator memories 576 26
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 412 11
- Has been asked before but help needed 295 7
- Anyone having problems with IRIS OpenSpace? 228 6
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 454
- CTA study material 415
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 300
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 279
- Pre incorp expenses 270
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 240
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 231
- Slight twist on employment related securities 207
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 180
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 176