Client intends to purchase a commercial vehicle through his company, it will be used occasionally both private and business use.
Now, heres the thing.....
It's not a crew cab pickup, or a Transit, it is a HGV tractor unit - yep capable of pulling 38 tonnes.
He will be changing the registration to that of a private HGV and then using it for driving around etc (I suppose a bit like Chris Eubank used to !!)
Is the taxable benefit still 3.5k !
I see no reason why not - but never been asked that question before....... !!
- Dividend payment date 1,877 33
- Hollyoaks cast - changes due to Social Security Regulations 2,705 18
- Garage Conversion -Ltd Company Office 125 2
- Proceeds of Overseas Property Sale - Any Tax Implications 134 5
- Director hired as an individual 74 2
- Real names 531 20
- VAT charge needed on van sale? 99 2
- Company Secretarial Software 1,284 27
- Agricultural Land Hold Over and Roll Over 93 2
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 201 2
- Taxfiler - is it really good? 185 6
- Tax relief on licence costs 120 1
- Who owns the data 228 3
- Clarification over - VAT Box 8 - Flat rate scheme 159 5
- Sole Trader Fees 120 1
- Loan interest rental property 193 5
- Theatre as charitable company 48 1
- Peer to Peer lending 140 5
- What's the plural? 675 14
- Well well well 261 2
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 569
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 434
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 336
- IFA incorporation 312
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 300
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 296
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 251
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 240
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 233
- Sorry ignore me 229