Client intends to purchase a commercial vehicle through his company, it will be used occasionally both private and business use.
Now, heres the thing.....
It's not a crew cab pickup, or a Transit, it is a HGV tractor unit - yep capable of pulling 38 tonnes.
He will be changing the registration to that of a private HGV and then using it for driving around etc (I suppose a bit like Chris Eubank used to !!)
Is the taxable benefit still 3.5k !
I see no reason why not - but never been asked that question before....... !!
- Finding mobile numbers for clients we have lost contact with 284 4
- Can you have two types of sales? Sales with VAT and Sale without VAT? 204 6
- The importance of Grammar 1,908 56
- Tax treatment of gift of expensive watch 532 11
- 2 companies, one payroll 241 8
- Complicated situation with very old balances from previous accountant 621 12
- Freelance/Employee 422 10
- Freehold management company 160 3
- Volontaire International en Entreprise (VIE) 226 6
- System selection 242 3
- Student Loan Box in Year Repaid 152 1
- Director Liability 153 2
- Salary Sacrifice andy subsistence payments 193 4
- How do I answer a W-8BEN-E question (USA IRS) 395 4
- exemptions from CIS 272 6
- Directors exempt from AE? 590 10
- Xero Pain Points 662 20
- Impairment in value of subsidiary - allowable? 297 13
- Client Require Tax Return and Profit and Loss for Housing Benefit claim 275 2
- VAT - How hard is it? 1,740 56
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 395
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 359
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 341
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 319
- Electric Car 269
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 231
- S222 Charge 231
- Company Structure 209
- Travel and Subsistence Expenses 176
- IP trans to holding company 170