suppliers invoicing late?
is there anything you can do to crack down on suppliers sending you invoices late? Of course if you pay only upon receipt of invoice this is a cash flow benefit to the business. However if a lot of suppliers are doing so it creates a problem to prepare the management accounts etc if there are variances from PO to invoice. Is there anything one can do to discourage this practice of late invoicing?
I suppose we could also look at the process for POs and provision to ensure these are as accurate as possible..
- CRM / marketing 69 1
- Signed accounts for bank 106 2
- Landing clients 285 13
- Allocation of income from property 730 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,837 28
- dividend date - whose income is it? 100 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 298 3
- Opening a Quick books file 72 1
- Termination Payment 69 2
- 64-8 problems 492 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 325 10
- Payment on account reminders 207 3
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 88 3
- Hello 498 4
- AIA/Capital Allowances 472 14
- Balancing charge 105 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 281 3
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 836 23
- Selling to USA, Delivery to Poland, VAT? 171 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 425 10