Taking dividends v's loan and salary??
I'm hoping this is the right place to ask, if not please bare with me. I have a client who wants to take a large sum out of the business to purchase a property. Is it best to take some now and some after 6th April or take it all after the April cut off? Would you advise to take it all as a dividend or split it into loans etc? I would be really interested to hear your views and the cheapest way round the tax?
The money is available and there will be enough left to cover all business requriements and HRMC bills that are due.
Your thoughts would be most appreciated.
- P11d query 270 5
- Rental expenses 63 1
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 140 5
- What are my legal responsibilities 358 14
- Business lending another business money (UK) 93 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 337 4
- No more tax returns... 1,543 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 421 6
- Signed accounts for bank 302 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 480 10
- Landing clients 426 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,156 22
- Termination Payment 218 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 226 3
- CRM / marketing 117 2
- Allocation of income from property 759 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,886 28
- Opening a Quick books file 147 1
- 64-8 problems 525 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 351 10