Taking dividends v's loan and salary??
I'm hoping this is the right place to ask, if not please bare with me. I have a client who wants to take a large sum out of the business to purchase a property. Is it best to take some now and some after 6th April or take it all after the April cut off? Would you advise to take it all as a dividend or split it into loans etc? I would be really interested to hear your views and the cheapest way round the tax?
The money is available and there will be enough left to cover all business requriements and HRMC bills that are due.
Your thoughts would be most appreciated.
- CGT &LLP 38 1
- BrightPay 338 8
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 167 16
- Secure document exchange 96 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 147 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 374 7
- break even point 129 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 106 3
- Fax to email providers 320 11
- Payroll software 207 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 116 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 133 4
- How to issue shares to investors 60 1
- Expense management software 623 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,093 84
- Tax code 130 1
- Payroll Manager - seperate monthly & weekly 357 6
- I think I'm developing an anger issue 1,411 28
- Hello there 376 2
- Tax on sale of business when proceeds are deferred 127 2