Taking dividends v's loan and salary??
I'm hoping this is the right place to ask, if not please bare with me. I have a client who wants to take a large sum out of the business to purchase a property. Is it best to take some now and some after 6th April or take it all after the April cut off? Would you advise to take it all as a dividend or split it into loans etc? I would be really interested to hear your views and the cheapest way round the tax?
The money is available and there will be enough left to cover all business requriements and HRMC bills that are due.
Your thoughts would be most appreciated.
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 827 21
- Gift aid procedure please? 466 5
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 183 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 236 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,250 35
- Mortgage Reference 569 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 283 7
- Insovent companies 889 19
- New Build 228 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,301 48
- BrightPay quirks 256 2
- Website Content 204 1
- Personal Tax 640 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 213 1
- USA Tax Query 324 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 443 5
- last minute request 668 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 376 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 410 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,752 25