Taking dividends v's loan and salary??
I'm hoping this is the right place to ask, if not please bare with me. I have a client who wants to take a large sum out of the business to purchase a property. Is it best to take some now and some after 6th April or take it all after the April cut off? Would you advise to take it all as a dividend or split it into loans etc? I would be really interested to hear your views and the cheapest way round the tax?
The money is available and there will be enough left to cover all business requriements and HRMC bills that are due.
Your thoughts would be most appreciated.
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 323
- Set up a company pension 269
- RTI Fees 241
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 233
- Where's our 10%? 217
- HMRC Lost PAYE Clients 207
- Driving sales growth 199
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 198
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 195
- EIS 191
- Regiatration of a Trust 190
- CIS late registration 182
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 175
- HMRC Enquiry Assessments 175
- Break up basis accounting 170
- Best structure 168
- Property owned privately 161
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 153
- Changes to HMRC Business Economic Notes 148
- Companies in administration - Bad debt and VAT 133