Taking dividends v's loan and salary??
I'm hoping this is the right place to ask, if not please bare with me. I have a client who wants to take a large sum out of the business to purchase a property. Is it best to take some now and some after 6th April or take it all after the April cut off? Would you advise to take it all as a dividend or split it into loans etc? I would be really interested to hear your views and the cheapest way round the tax?
The money is available and there will be enough left to cover all business requriements and HRMC bills that are due.
Your thoughts would be most appreciated.
- What are my legal responsibilities 208 11
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 316 4
- No more tax returns... 1,504 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 399 6
- Signed accounts for bank 226 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 465 10
- Landing clients 374 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,135 22
- Termination Payment 160 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 175 3
- CRM / marketing 97 2
- Allocation of income from property 748 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,863 28
- Opening a Quick books file 103 1
- 64-8 problems 508 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 343 10
- Payment on account reminders 232 3
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 104 3
- Hello 514 4
- AIA/Capital Allowances 496 14