Tax due - no UTR
Pensioner client's wife has CGT due, not on SA as only small pension income.
The couple sold there holiday home and there is a capital gain arising.
I submitted an SA1 and have prepared the Tax Return and computation.
Client has given me a cheque payable to HMRC for the CGT.
So, I think as far as the return is concerned in due course HMRC will ask for a return and I will have three months to file.
What about the tax, should I send the cheque with a covering letter and her NI number on the back, or do I wait for a UTR?
- Quarterly PAYE 14 1
- Value pricing 441 15
- SDLT - transfer of land into newco 99 4
- Personal Service Company 76 2
- Enforcing A CCJ 155 3
- Employment Allowance - Doctors Private Secretaries 82 1
- SA Return issued after P800 received 99 5
- Multiple PAYE Schemes 72 1
- More than one Employment Allowance ? 101 1
- Auto enrolment 253 4
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,160 25
- Sage Payroll 186 8
- Sale of shares and ER 65 2
- Laptop purchase 1,138 19
- VAT on Gaming Machines 242 1
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 121 3
- VAT 94 1
- Auto enrolment 332 5
- Adjusting over-provision of Corporation Tax in previous year 128 4
- Fee's for P11D's 168 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 753
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 513
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 381
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 359
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 271
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 209
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 208
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 187
- Director Loan account operation 180
- vat return 155