Tax due - no UTR
Pensioner client's wife has CGT due, not on SA as only small pension income.
The couple sold there holiday home and there is a capital gain arising.
I submitted an SA1 and have prepared the Tax Return and computation.
Client has given me a cheque payable to HMRC for the CGT.
So, I think as far as the return is concerned in due course HMRC will ask for a return and I will have three months to file.
What about the tax, should I send the cheque with a covering letter and her NI number on the back, or do I wait for a UTR?
- why prior period posting will be single entry transaction and it wont have any balance transaction 197 3
- HMRC request for Sage Back Up 1,963 20
- LLP members share of profits 339 17
- Accountancy software for an imac 143 3
- Value pricing 1,984 86
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 544 15
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 401 13
- PAYE Coding Notices 448 7
- March RTI Submission 123 1
- VT accounts licence key 535 9
- Can UK ACCA Practice prepare accounts for Indian company? 95 1
- SDLT implications on an informal lease 82 1
- SDLT on land 89 2
- Renewable Heat Incentive Income - Taxable? 102 1
- VAT Option to tax 245 1
- From Ireland. Self-Employed or Foreign Income? 96 2
- Current tax asset 128 2
- Grants 190 5
- Tricky VAT question 421 4
- Audit Required 981 20
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 876
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 613
- Free Tax Legislation? 361
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 353
- Director Loan account operation 351
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 311
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 298
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 281
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 271
- Paye procedures for CVA 202