Tax Position | AccountingWEB

Tax Position

If a freehold property has sufficient land so that a new build can be developed, does the profit go through Capital Gains?


If it does go through capital gains, can the owner sell the existing plot and move into the new build to use as primary residence?

There are 3 comments. Login or register to view them.

not enough info:

Tosie |

Tax Position

pk0608 |

maybe is the best answer....

mn2taxhbj |