I have been asked to help a friend get a tax rebate they are entitled to. The rebate would usually be via a tax code adjustment.
I have done work for them previously & never got paid!!!!!!
Does anyone know if/how I could get the rebate paid to me so that I could deduct my fee prior passing on the remainder to my friend.
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 397 7
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 736 22
- New Starter Checklist 217 8
- Goodwill complications 320 7
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 507 21
- TaxCalc Accounts production 213 3
- HMRC Distraint 206 2
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 184 2
- Will I need to resign? 628 9
- Old CGT loss 295 8
- What are the implications for a UK company director resident in Canada 108 3
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 356 8
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 419 7
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 1,037 16
- How to explain this to someone 201 1
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,414 20
- UK Pension Income For Non-Residents 145 5
- Should Nominal Ledger be given to new accountant 632 15
- Charges for VAT MOSS 224 1
- Limited company purchase of property 508 4