Tax rebate | AccountingWEB

Tax rebate

I have been asked to help a friend get a tax rebate they are entitled to.  The rebate would usually be via a tax code adjustment.

I have done work for them previously & never got paid!!!!!!

Does anyone know if/how I could get the rebate paid to me so that I could deduct my fee prior passing on the remainder to my friend.

There are 2 comments. Login or register to view them.

If the rebate is being

eastangliantaxadvisor |
eastangliantaxadvisor's picture

Are you afraid to ask?

BigBadWolf |
BigBadWolf's picture