Tax relief on charitable donations abroad?
Hi, I am wondering if anyone can help. I have a client who wants her company to donate to a charity abroad. It is a registered charity abroad, which she got involved with and is passionate about the work they do. I am not sure if the same tax relief rules apply for donations abroad. Called HMRC and they do not seem to be able to give me a decent answer or point me to any document or guide.
I would be very grateful if anyone has knowledge on this area.
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 384 7
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 265 3
- Benefit in Kind 167 7
- SDLT 282 8
- Windows 10 anyone? 186 4
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 112 1
- Dutch Accountant 416 1
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 104 1
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 331 9
- FACTA form help with CRS definitions for SSAS 193 4
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 803 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,611 34
- Restricted interest relief 124 2
- Disengagement Help! 573 15
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 889 16
- Renewals on property rental business 95 1
- Not a question - just a POI 217 3
- MVL 98 2
- Bankstream 1,070 24
- Xerocon 2016 593 11