Tax relief on charitable donations abroad?
Hi, I am wondering if anyone can help. I have a client who wants her company to donate to a charity abroad. It is a registered charity abroad, which she got involved with and is passionate about the work they do. I am not sure if the same tax relief rules apply for donations abroad. Called HMRC and they do not seem to be able to give me a decent answer or point me to any document or guide.
I would be very grateful if anyone has knowledge on this area.
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 393 10
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 700 19
- Marriage Allowance 182 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,067 12
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 344 4
- S455 and February year ends 234 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,243 32
- HMRC having technical difficulties 785 18
- Closing down loss-making company 405 5
- S.455 Tax again 268 3
- New Build 325 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 368 4
- Mortgage Reference 774 10
- RTI offline? 168 1
- Right To Manage Company 259 4
- Day allowance working in Qatar 161 1
- Giving shares away 323 6
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 623 5
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 270 5
- Where to post pension on sa100 206 4