Tax Relief on Interest Suffered | AccountingWEB

Tax Relief on Interest Suffered

Does anyone know whether it is allowable to claim tax relief against a self assessment on interest suffered when the individual has taken out a personal bank loan, invested the loan into a company? If so what is the process? What needs to be demonstrated i.e. bank statements showing cash into the business and the resultant calculation of interest? Any advice greatly appreciated.

There are 7 comments. Login or register to view them.

Should be OK.

AndrewSullivan |

Many Thanks for your help! :-

cpgibbs |

Take care

Paulsoper |

Many Thanks for this. I am

cpgibbs |

Quite right

Paulsoper |


cpgibbs |

..Tax Relief on Interest Suffered

Mike Haim |